face, Indeed

Do You Remember Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another boring day. That's what Luhan tought. She sat with Yue and Meimei boringly in the class at lunch time. The other two girls were chattering about their favorite idols. Luhan has no interest with them at all. But they're the closest friends she had and she got no other choice rather than listening to them.

Not until that -faced boy approached her.

"You," he said. Luhan looked around her and saw that he's not talking to anyone else. Yue and Meimei were still not paying attention to his existence.

"What?" Luhan snapped back.

Kris rolls his eyes and pulls Luhan out of her chair. "Hey!" Luhan shouted surprisedly.

Meimei eyed them first, followed by Yue.

"I'm going to borrow her for a while, you girls can continue your chit-chat," said Kris while pulling Luhan out of the class.

 

"Ya! What do you think you're doing!?" Luhan snapped while trying to escape from Kris. He was basically gripping her way real tight in her right arm.

"I saw that you're having no interest with the topic your friends were talking about, and I'm a new kid here. So I think it should be great if you accompany me to lunch today," Kris calmly answered.

Luhan looked at him questioningly.

"W-why the hell did you think that I'm going to that?"

"Because you're my chairmate and I don't know anyone else yet. Now, sit."

 

The whole breaktime went quite smooth. Well, with Kris -facing all the time and Luhan keeps whining because he kept on dragging her all the time, that's quite smooth. With them being around one to another, people may expect the 3rd world war will happen soon.

Luhan thought that the lunch time was the pain in the of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter