2

THE SHINING BLACK.

 

 

 

 

 

Sandara about to enter her new class, exactly her first class that she attended on her entire life, economic management written on the broad hang in above her head on top of her class door. With a big sigh she enter her class, no one dare to speak, even seems like no one dare to breath since she step on the class, even all of them don’t know why they all do that, all eyes on her. After she take her seat on the back next to the window, everybody sigh.

back gasphing again espesiacly from girls except Sandara, seeing Jiyong lazily enter his new class he found his friend positioning them self at the back, Daesung with Seungri and Taeyang with a girl, on the back of them, next to taeyang there she is at the corner of the class, looking out from a window, knowing nobody accupotion the other seat, with smirk, he potition himself next to her.

 

Soft wind brush his beautiful face, strighten his face up, looking at the window class that he knew where she is, seeing her soft angelic face look out from her class, seems like the girl enjoying herself looking at the falling leaves. He smile upon seing that view, “wolcome to the real world, princess” he said to no one particular, and start walking away.

“Oke welcome, class, I’m sure this is your first time to go to collage, am I right? right? Hak hak hak hak” Mr. Yoo Jae Seok ask everybody like it was a good question. Knowing that he is the one who taste the funny on that, he clearing his throat. “Right, there a words say,’if you don’t know each other, you’ll not love each other’, since I want all of you to care and love to each other, beacause I hate violence as you know. So let’s introduce your self guys since you alrady know me right?.”

“But sir, I better not introduce myself if you want me to love that girl” a hansome but naughty boy raise is hand and pointing to a fat girl who sit infront of Mr. Yoo. “ and did your wife like it if I love you sir?” and his last sentence gain alot laught from other student, accept from four hansome guys and one girl and Mr. Yoo and the fatty girl of course.

“you don’t have to do it Mr. Jang if you don’t want to” clearing his throat Mr. Yoo answer “ so, lets the introduction begin class. Start from the back.”

All of the students hold their breath, due to the person their prof pointing at, they don’t know why but its like they have to.

Dara tought was entrupt as she sense that all atenttion of her classmates are full to her. Annoyingly she made question look.

“ they want to know you, so they can love you” the guy next to her tell her. More confuse, she just stare back at her lecturer.

“errr... Miss introduce yourself, and please stand up” Mr.Yoo said..

She stand up and bow to all her classmetes “Sandara Park” She said rolling her eyes aftreward. Her classmates release their breath at the same time.

They hold their breath again, when the guy next to Sandara stand.

“kwon Jiyong” Jiyong said stand up. And again their classmates release their breath.

They don’t know why but, the room feel tense when the both of them make a move.

After the introduction the class goes silent and Mr. Yoo begin the lesson.

All student focus on hearing Mr. Yoo explaned the lasson while writing on their notebook, except for two people who sitting side by side, both seem like lost in their world. The girl smile a little seeing the mother bird feed her babies,on their nest up on the tree next to her out from her window. and the three little baby bird would tweeting as loud as they can to get their mommy attention so they would get the worms which seems deliciuos for them.

For the boy sitting next to her, had his own private view, more interesting then the bird family activity. He just admiring her beauty, her little pink slik lips that will curve in making a cute smile, and he would smile too, her little cute nose, her perfect brow, and the most impressive part is her big round brown orbs. like hypnotized he feels like He had to focused so He can see that bright colours of Hers. He would like to stare at her face more long if not for Taeyang who intterupt his “time”, Taeyang nudge his elbow to Jiyong’s arm bring his sane back to reality.

“Class its over dude, leggo~” Taeyang told him while sing the last word. Seungri jump up to Taeyang with his usual cheer face and join his hyung out.

Smile a bit looking his friend silliness who walk aiming to door, he look around the class knowing no one left on the class except for him and the girl next to him, he face the girl once again and bring his face closer to her.

“Class its over, you can continue your thought tommorow, or you want me to accompany you here all day long, huh?” he wishper softly to her ear bring shiver to her spine when his hot breath touch her soft skin.

Without replying him, she sudennly stand and walk fast aiming the door, leaving him alone on his spot.

When she out, he chuckle funny that Her annoying face can effect Him so.

“You ain’t no fun, Sandara Park”

--------

“What was that?! that guy!!” Dara cursed for the nth times after she realize what just happen on the management class. And now all her curses word is for the hansome guy standing casually beside his black SUV dressed as usual grey shirt with black coat and his black pant.

“Now what? Are you my new driver Geun suk?! Because if you are, I’m sure I’m very glad if my father disown me right now.” She said after cursing again.

“Slow down princess, I’m too georgeus to be your driver, but, if you want me to drive you for the rest of your life, with all my hansomeness I will be so glad to do it Dara.” He said dramatically make the girl in front of him roll her ayes.(now you know who is the ‘Princess’ guy.

“Cut the crap Geun suk, I want to walk. And nobody stop me, please this is my first day out from my cave!! For Christ’s sake man!” she said irritated.

“As if it true Dara, I know you well princess, you’ve been sneaking out from the mansion to meet your girlfriend and don’t tell me I don’t know you have been out and stay at her house for a week already dear.” He said proudly because yes, he have been following her since he comes from aboard, thanks to Mr. Park her dear father.

“And I sure you’ve know it too right?why Dara? Why being a good princess is so difficult for you to do?” he said anoying

“And who the hell asking you to care about that?!” she spat.

“Oke I’ll love you so much Geun suk if you let me this time, I mean you never complain about Me walking on the street secreatly before so why now??!”

“Uncle wants to meet you this evening, he will arrive this evening from china, I sure you already know that. And it mean you have to sit still and pretty in one package and nobody will left at your mansion at that time, get my point barbie?” he said with a cocky smile.

“Excatly mister. On that time, I have hours to walk around, didn’t I?” she ask giving Him Her megawatt smile.

“Oh don’t do it to Meeee~~” Jang Geun Suk said.

She just chuckle knowing she win the game.

“Do I have a choice?” he ask hoping that she backing off

“Naah~, bye lovely cousin” she said while wave her hands say goodbye and walk away from him.

He just smile seeing her back turn in to a tiny black shadow. Turn around and heading back to his black SUV, he start the agine while figuring out what kind of excuse he would give to his uncle because he know that girl can’t keep her word especially about meet her father on time.


this is it!! hows goin?? i know its kind of .

but i'll try to make it better.

just don't kill me or haunt me when my story make you boring :(.

see yaaa.

and let's be friend :)

-@CrownsTik-