1

THE SHINING BLACK.

Yeonglihan International University. More than a half korean teneegers dream on studying at that university... yeah... most of snobby kids studying there,bunch of gorgeous, jewerly shop walking human can be so easily found there. Many people said a low people should have a low of everything, and the high people should had a high things of everything. But not for some people, not some people like HER.

            Luxury its not Her style, money its not only her weapon, smell of fancy’s parfume not Her breath, expensive car not Her thing, Gucci, Prada, Chanel, Dior not her sheild, she doesn't even know why people used to demand to have it. People used to do everytings just to get that things. And here She was asking why should she be?

           

 

 

 

07:30 early in the morning, gates opened for students that come from a fancy cars wearing prada,calvin clair, and others branded things come along with them. Others chatings with each other, other just walk, other play around, other searching for their new class, rushing them selve.

 

while here she was walking calmly on a cold and silent street, with a cigarret hang on , a hard rock music blasting from her big earphone, the soft air brushing her long curly brown hair dancing with the fluffy fur around her hoodie’s jacket and flushing her natural beauty face. She wore a green jacket just like a dew that welcome her with a sway, red tartan blouse on, and of course her favorite black ripped jeans with a pair of white convers. Only her sigh and the birds singing along with the humming of a wind can be heared. And she loves it

And after like a thirty minuetes walking,she look up and face the gates that she called a new hell. An university is a ona hella hell for her, with an hope of no one will recognise her. She the last smoke from her cigarret blow it up to the sky and with another sigh she throw it. She walk in through a open gate with many people gasped at her.

Stupid, not a human being with an sense on korea will not recognise her, she is the one and only daughter of the greates Park Yoo Gun, who have a biggest textil company on Korea that spread all around the world. Number one successful business man here on korea. Other might expecting she will out from a thing and make you goes banana and say “awesome ride!!”, with a killer high heels, dressed like princess usualy dose, but no... She choose to walk with no fancy pieces that come along with her like others people expecting.

With face down, she walk as if no one there gasped and talk about the Sandara Park the one and only daughter of the richies man in Korea.

“Oh, god, is it really her?!, she way more beautiful than the picture on newspaper” a girl gasped. “but why? Why so 360 deggress so diffrent from what people expecting?!,” other girl said. “its has been what? Like forever we want to see the princess with a crown on her head and a elegant dress, but what we get now after our anticipation of her hideout?, man oh man.” The first girl said eyeing her when she passed them.

Yeah the hidden Sandara park showing herself give a big shock to her spectator on her new ‘hell’.Not because she showing herself with amaze thing and else but with a much much simple way. Yeah, because that’s how she want to live, she just don’t want to be anybody else, she love the simple thing, the real simple Sandara Park, the simple daughter of Park Yoo Gun.

Meanwhile..

A boy with his blonde raven hair style and his casual yet hot dressed style looking up to the sky under a tree, confused yet worry consume him, half of him don’t want to go to that thing people called collage, do studying which is mean he had to breathing the same air  with some snobby students around him it make him want to punch somethin,batter yet punch someone.

And he also don’t wan’t to go to the place that he feel  more horrible then that collage thing, for this time he want to break free from that horrible situation and have some fun outside, hoping this Yeonglihan international university would make the worry and sadness in him be lessened even just forawhile, atleast make him forget who he was in a short time, with that he move his lips appearing a bitter smile and walk foward to big gate of Yeonglihan international university.

“hyuuuuuuuung!! Jiyong hyung!! It’s really you?? Sweet jesus I think I’ll never seein you going to any collage, damn!! Its like heaven going down to see you here hyung!!” the boy with spike hair and wear a casual black dressed greet him.

“oh shut up Seungri, you know exactly why I choose this way man. I hate my life depends on someone wasn't  worth my time, shall we?”.

 “yeaah, as always arrogant but yet so true” Seungri wishpers.

”Did you just say something rat?!” Jiyong ask tilted his head to right with his killer ayes, and Seungri just shakes his head and threw his hands to air signed surrender to his hyung.

Both walk to their new class, getting the biggest attention from other people mostly a girl, as they walk they greeted by a tall boy with his blue hair and dressed like they’re on a winter’s season, “hhheeeeyyyy man!!” his deep voice greet Jiyong and trew his hand for a shake which jiyong shake back.”heck!! daddy youngbae advice or you really make this decision by yourself bro?” the blue haired guy ask with a wide smile.

 “maybe both” jiyong answer clamly, more then like a wishper to himself, walking ahead, he just want to forget all of his problem even for awhile. “just a lil bit stronger jiyong, maybe you’ll get there, away from all of that,I just need a times,yeah a times” he thought for himself

“Top,hyuuung did you bring your new BMW??” Seungri greet the blue haired guy

“yeah rat, and you can’t ride it” Top said to Seungri who just sigh after knowing He can’t touch His hyung new BMW.

“C’mon Ji, I can’t wait to see Youngbae expresion when he see you” Top said bringing back Jiyong from his thought

As they walk they meet Youngbae and Daesung half away “I know it” the mowhack hair style guy said to him with a gentle smile and offering a handshake.

“Yeah,Youngbae and shut it” Jiyong said to Youngbae after having a big sigh

Other boys just can smile knowing the decision Jiyong choose is the best choice right now, and happy that they will complete again.

As the boys come to their class one by one, like a rushing wind all of people in the class truned their attention to the open door, the first line come was Seungri and Daesung,their another friend the blonde and cute little pair of ayes,  just by seeing his smile you’ll smile along with him. And the secound line was Top and Youngbae teasing each other and soon Top saying goodbye to them because he have the different major with them. He was never like number and the econimic thing. He choose art majors, he is the one lucky guy who have a parents that didn’t wan’t to mingle about his decision. In a short story, he is not in the same management Econimic majors class with his other four poor friends.

 

.           ----

Jiyong take a small step walking on the hallway, his friend just leave him because he is too slow and too lazy to heading to their class so here he is, walking like there is no class to attended. As he walking passed the staircase, he can hear a sounds of a someone wearing sneaker above the stairs, he got curious and smirk knowing he is not the only one who would be late, he know that person will attended the same class as him because there is only one class in the end of this hallway, except if that person is a cleaning ajjhuma. Got curious he stop wanting to know the person. His smirk grow bigger when he saw who the person going down, a girl, swaying her head listening to the Pumped Up Kicks from Foster The People. Have a sense that somebody stare at her, she looked up and face to face with a guy.

Just like eaten a spell their ayes meet and stop for a moment admire god’s hand made on each other.

Then her sons changing to other rock song and just like got splashing water on her face, Dara wake up from his spell, turn around and walking ahead pass him. And knowing the girl in front of him back to her sense Jiyong take a slow and lazy step following her from behind, kwon jiyong looking at her back and smirk because he know now this collague thing would be fun.