5

THE SHINING BLACK.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung what the hell’s wrong with your new car?” seungri asked him while driving

“I don’t know rat, that old man never failed to make my blood boiled up, the hell he give me mustang without full gasoline?? That man is sick” he hissed remember how he hetes that old man.

“But hyung why you suddenly don’t want to performs? All your fans has been waiting while you stuck on the road you know??” he said look ahead to road and take a turn to left.

“You have no idea rat, how much I want to kill that old man or maybe someone.” He answer wisphering his last word try to calm himself, damn that stupid mustang and the and Sandara Park.

“hyung? Did you still with me? You seems out of yourself, and you're not answered my question hyung, why'd you don’t want to play tonight?” he stoping since they’re arrive in front of Jiyong’s new condo

“Oh, don’t mind me My lovely rat” he give him his infamous gummy smile making Seungri feel glee suddenly because this hyung of him never showing that smile to him on his entire life.

“Aaw aww that smile..., take care hyung.. buhbyee~~” Seungri reply his smile give the same big smile.

Jiyong do not know either why he act like that, maybe just because he doesn't want Seungri to know something he had seen. And how much that something effect him. Sandara Park just too danger for him. And he don’t know why.

“Neh, rat.. hmm sorry I can’t make it. I promise next time I’ll make it. Take care too rat. And don’t get drunk when you all go to Crazy club” he say pat his shoulder and jump out from seungri’s car.

When he walk on his way to his condo that accident keep repeated on his mind playing again and again on his mind and make him wanto kill somebody atleast release his anger on someone’s face.

On Seungri’s car on their way to his condo he’ve been feel it, no not even that, actually when he saw that touch her he really as hell  want to jump on that jerk and eat his head alive.

He hate himself to feel like some guy who lose his mind for nothing, yes that accident suppose to be nothing to him, don’t get him wrong he would rescued the girl on that position even she’s not Sandara, but the hell wrong with him? Why that girl seems to have a big affect on him. They just know each other for what? No. Exactly they’re not knowing each other yet, because he swear she is not even notice he’ve been sitting next to her that day. Excatly, they just see face to face for like two hours or more and have such strong ayes contacts and nothing more.

But what the hell’s wrong with me. What you are really Park?!. He ask himself and he wasn't even notice he’ve been walking to his room while overthinking about one ordinary girl, but no. Not now and not for him. Sandara Park has something that can’t be called ordinary.

Only she can give him that feeling ever on his entire life. Indeed Sandara Park its not just ordinary girl to him. And he hate to admit it.

 

 

 

“Now spil it out!! And nothing less nothing more!!” woobin half talking half screaming while grith his teeth look so forius followed by CL who glare at her.

“First, calm your self and sit, did you both want Me to bring you watter to calm the fire on your heads?” Dara ask half scared and want to ascaped them but she know excatly the right things to do now.

“NO”

“NOW PARK”

CL dan Woobin yell together.

“Did you just yell at me guys? I thougt you loves me~~” she said like a cry puppy.

“ its not working Dara, and yes We do love You and don’t want somebody harm You especialy if I know that somebody its our anemies.” CL said while blaming herself for dragging Dara to her life and being in danger without her realizing it.

“No CL-roo. Its not even one of them, its just a poor man that lost his sense because... My dad” she say looking at the floor like there some sad drama on it.

“And? Why is that? Explain” Woobin ask again for the nth times.

And then She begin the story start from she went to school, She want to meet CL and that accident with the smelly man and the reason why He want to do 'it' to Her. As detail as She can, because it  is what Her friends exactly want to hear.

“Speaking of your father, don't you have to meet him.... like right....” Woobin ask while checking on his wirstwatch “..now.”

“Oh guys, Oke cut the interrogation. Its time to feed the father bull” she jump from the sofa and aiming to the door

“Take care baby !!”

“Let me drive you!!”

CL and woobin yell at her when she touch the door knob.

“I will baby and no baby boy I know Geun Suk outside already” knowing the guy hiden space while he watching her around CL’s apartement, she yell back while blow a kissbye to now his fumming friends. Wanting to escape from that so much she immediately running out from CL’s apartement.

“Tell me again why we have that stupid friend?” CL ask Woobin amazed to how her friend act like she never be in danger and almost got and killed.

“that’s our Sandara CL. Our Sandara” Woobin smile remembering the ridiculous Sandara Park

“Oh yeah.the fool Sandara Park” they both smile.

 

 

 


“Geun Suk I’m here now, no use to hide anymore” she talk to no one particular when she out from CL’s apartement. And she know the guy can hear her.

In a blink of aye the black SUV appear infront of her. Without asking since she know who owned it she jump on the passenger seat.

“buckle up” he ask and she do what she been told.

“leggo princess and tell me you already have your excuse” he said looking at his passanger and begin the drive.

“No use to ask Geun suk, I’m the one and only bad princess, you it said so, didn’t You?” she said look proud of herself but deep inside she is thinking about how to make a pieces of sweet little lies to her father and honestly she hate doing it.

 

 

 


 

HAY!! aim bek!!

woo~~ the guy is Jiyong.

what danger CL bring to Dara is??

and what next?? Dara's father issue??

IDK EITHER!! LOL kidding.

be patient to wait cos after dis i'll rarely do the updates.

I have to do my scientific papers and soon i'll graduation!!

wish me luck!!

i just love this story, i can't held my self to stop thinkin about this story.

and plaese do me a comment so i'll know how you see my story. :D

thank you and MAY GOD BLESSED!!

chaaaaaoooo

-@CrownsTik-