6

THE SHINING BLACK.

 

 

(Click me) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQwgUzD3KKI

So you think you’ve got it all figured out

Well you know you can’t make it alone

Everybody need somebody to help them out

And you know i could be that someone

And if you ever get lost on life’s highway

Don’t know where to go

There’s just one thing that i want you to know.

 

 

 

He sing while enjoying his suffocated view. Even the string he was pluked tell everything

 

The wind came from the windows brushing  her long brown hair that cover her face.

 

 

 

I’m here for you,always here for you

When you need a shoulder to cry on

Someone to rely on, i am here for you

 

 

 

Eventhough people can’t see what he see, he can feel her sadness.

 

Ayes looking down like searching for the thing that she know she never found it on that.

 

 

 

So you thing that love is long overdue

Tired of looking for someone to care

Let me tell you the choice is up to you

But you know i will always be there

 

 

 

He see that pale skin has been drabble by tears.

 

Look like a lost soul, make everyone who see it want to cry along with her.

 

I’m here for you,always here for you

When you needin’ someone to hold you

Remember i told you

I am here for you, i am here for you

 

 

 

He want to told her that so

 

 

Now she lookin up to the sky from her window, qoustening someone, someone she belive make her feel that pain.

 

So now you’ve got it all figured out

And you know you’ve found someone that cares

And if you ever need somebody to help you out

Well you know i will always be there

 

 

 

Now he saw her clueless face, like looking for her treasure that someone take from her.

 

 

She's hurt.

 

 

 

And if you ever get lost on life’s highway

Don’t know where to go

There’s just one thing that i want you to know

 

 

 

 

He want to take the sad hell out of her.

 

 

She want to feel nothing.

 

 

 

I’m here for you, always here for you

When you needin’ someone to hold you

Remember i told you

I am here for you, i am here for you

 

 

 

He want to feel that pain too.

 

 

She doesn't know why He make her feel that way, unwanted.

 

He don’t know whats got in to him, want to feel her pain and forget his own pain?! But heart never said the wrong,

The fact is he want to be the pieces of her and he hate himself for that. He never want tobe with somebody before even with his friends, he is a cold prince, never do the ‘i need you’.

And not to mantion why the hell he sing this song, he should’nt sing that song but when he see her entering their art class he feel like got slap seing her usual cold and expresionless face but he know she just crying.

No he means she look like crying when she entering their management class this morning but when se entering their 2nd class he see former dry tears on her pale skin.

Yes he took the seat next to her again, because he know the others snobby good looking guys on this Yeonglihan have their ayes on her and he hate it. this class its free for all student from all major to join make him more hate it.

But the hell why?? She not even know him.

And  what the hell this girl doing to him.

She do nothing.

But he can feel everything.

 

“Ms. Park its your turn” their art lecturer said and again the class hold they’re breath the same when Jiyong been called and playing the guitas and sing

After a secound have no answer Mrs. Lim aske her the same.

 

 

Hearing her name been called Dara snap out from her world and goggle at Mrs. Lim who now pale like her soul been revoked from her body. Dara give her ‘what-the--you-want’ look and Ms.Lim feel like her leg become jelly she  hold on in to her desk afraid she will fall any soon due to Dara’s cold stare.

She look like angry  monster when her sleep being distrub but well if it so she is a beautiful monster ever.

She quikly stand up and make her classmate gasped even jiyongs friends and her chair falling down earning a loud thup but not to him as a black heart. He fear nothing.

He was waiting for her another expression other than blank as usual.

Still gazing at Mrs. Lim she walk ahead until her face get close really really close if not for the tensed infront of their class her classmates would think she is lasbo coz she look like want to kiss the Lim, even she can feel Lim’s breath and know she got a bachon for her breakfast.

“I am out” With a strong gazed and heavy breath she told her.

And begin to walk aiming for the door

“Well if it make you not to kill me with your stare, its really find” Mrs. Lim answer half wisphering

Dara just walking ahead not bother to wait for her lecturer replying.

“I am out too” just when she release from the cold Dara the deep voice come too Mrs.Lim make her gasped again thinking it was another Dara on her class.

“oh gosh you scare the hell out of me Seunghyun” the student also not waiting for Lim replying and just walk out from the class.

“What the hells wrong with this people. Who really am i?! I’m a profesor” Lim wishper to herself.

On the other hand, the black heart on the class shocked and confused. Wondering why his hyung is following her.

He know its not that he just want to toilet. He has been observating his hyun when he see her. Not like other people its hard to say but he know his hyung its not him when he see Dara.

Did his hyung got her spell too like him? He asking himself.


“What was that?” his deep voice chaught her ear

Smirk, she answer knowing well who it is “ mind your own business Seunghyun”

Knowing he wouldn’t buying that answer she just put her expressionless face when TOP drag her to their backyard university.

Bacause there nobody can see or maybe hear what they’re talkin about because the person who want to eavesdrop them have no space to hide and hear their voice due to the spacious yard.

“could you please act as normal as you can?” he ask her immediately when they reach the backyard

“am i a normal person to you? I’d never”

“you was” he wishper but she can hear it

“exactly. it was, when my mom still with me when my childhod friend still there and said never leave me but yes! He.leaved.me” she said holding her self for crying she hate cry for people who not give a damn care to her. And avoiding his ayes afraid she will showed up her weakness to him.

“Dara listen i will never left you if not for the situation. I was just a kid, they darg me and when see you lost your mom, i don’t want to lose mine too. So i just let them drag me and left you” he explain

“you left me when i need you the most back then”

“i know,and i am sorry”

“if you fee sorry, don’t ever let me to see your face again” she told him and begin to walk away from her another black memories

“you know i can’t!! I do care about you sandara!!” he yeld when she walking far away from him and he know however he explain to her, she never forgive him.

with that he just walk away took another path from her because he know she will not like if anybody know about her and him.

But...

Without knowing to them the blonde massy hair guy see everything since TOP drag her till she walking back to the build leave the blue haired guy.


“So how its goin?”Woobin with a worry face ask her.

“Did i look like someone who get the happy news to you” she ask back annoy for the question even she know he will ask that.

Now Woobin and Dara sitting on the old sofa on the room which look like a garage that they call it their ‘place’. Well, that is garage, they use that place to repair, modificating, and do the motorcycle things for CL and Woobin’s.

Yes, Dara don’t have one.

Because..

one the overprotective friends of her will not allow it,

Two Sandara Park is the person with no fear on her, she love to feel hurt and the rush of adrenalin on her system for the short world she like to harm herself to feel something that just her can explain that, and it wouldn’t brig the happiness for her bestfriends,

Three she can’t drive the motorcycle well its because her dear friends never want to teach her, they even don’t want to put their keys near her. Because nobody know what that crazy cold and yet cute girl can do.

“care to share?” woobin ask her again, not scare to the cold Sandara Park because he and CL know her well, like the back of their hands that behind blank faces girl there a girl who need someone to came and give her the blanket she need due from the ‘cold’ she feel.

“do i have a choice? No, exactly. Well i never expect him to said that word. Its make me want to punch myself and die infront of him, if it would make him act like my real father.” She begin stare at the ground with her cyborg expression

“when i came last nigt, he was about to fly to China, well its not the point because he always do that, just see my face and ask me a annoy question, but last night he was so jackass. I just answer him why i’m late, i told him because i know how our meeting will going and it will be the same, and its annoy me because i really want to scream on his face that i’m her daughter and i need my father after, my mom left me but what? What i recieve? He called me annoying brat infront of all my maids.” She laugh bitterly

“ He said he needs to escaped from me, from the memories of my mom, of my childhood, and of our family, he told me he want to move the fvking on, but what about me??!! He never ask me what i’m feeling when i lost my only mom and at the same time when that happend i lost my daddy too because he never want to do the family thing with me. Am i that not important for him?!. Well i learn to never ever ask him to bring me to the park, do a picnic, buy me a strawbarries ice cream. And now i learn to never asking him a question, or maybe better never talk to him.” She look up to him and give him a small smile.

“Dara park you don’t have to thinking about anybody who don’t deserve the place on your mind baby” Woobin said,

She nod like a robot

“ckck, aish this expressionless girl, c’mon i’ll take you home. But really? don’t you wanna have a date with me? Since CL is bussy with her ex-husband” he said grabing her hand and walk her to his motorcyle.

“nope, i am the faithful husband for my CL-roo” she said from his back when she jump on his ducati

“that answer again, but Dara...” he now start the gas

“hhmm?” she ask hold on his waist

“try to open up, you need to break that walls” he said drove fast as usual

 

 

 

 

“i’ll try....” she said wishpering to the wild wind


hai hai hai~~

i am back...

i know nobody miss me but i miss dis story.

oh? TOP?!!

and who the heck is CL-roo's ex-husband

hehehehe such a surprising chapter.

well patient for waiting another shocking chapther.

and thanx to Mayra_205 and chelzjj for the comment!! i'll do better for you :D

what your opinion about bigbang is going to enlist guys?? you heard d news right?

T-----------T (sob)

see you soon.

may God bless. ANNYEONG!

-@CrownsTik-