3

THE SHINING BLACK.

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What you want from me?” she said calmly even though she scare to death face to face with a guy in front of her who pin her in wall in the dark alley with his two arm.

“Money? I’ll give you. Gimme a number, just don’t press your self on me and breath in front of my face” she hiss disgust with the smell of his breath.

“You !! I don’t need your ing illicit money!! Save it for your funurel instead!!” he scream on her face, make her want to puke in front of his smelling mouth.

“I want you!! Sandara Park! right?! The daugther of Park Yoo Gun that ty bastard.Damn you woman. Such a waste if I’m not tasted your beautiful face and that hot body you have there before I kill you tonight” he smirk ayeing her fron head to toe, make her more disgusted and want to spat on his face.

He began to losing his belt, and Dara just close her ayes followed by tears streaming down on her face.

She just want to walk on the street like she usually do when nobody knows her, when she just sneak out from her mansion after her homeschooling time is off.

But now is different, not before this ugly dirty and not to mention his smell mouth dragging her from the sideroad to this dim alley and want to her before he kill her.

Maybe because this road was the different path that she ever passed, so He can get Her or maybe because everybody already know the Sandara Park that her daddy hide all this time. So they want  her money, yes money, but this guy want....

“why?” she ask almost wispering to her self but the man still can hear her.

“you just ask me why Park? Really?!, look!!” he showed her the newspaper that he'd grab from his back pocket.

“look at this ty news” he shove her the article that have a big title said

“Park Yoo Gun the king of econimic bussines on korea claim that he now own yonjewo”

“what that had to do with these, with me?” she ask clueless, why this guy want to kill her just because her father claim that small town or maybe.... she gasped

“Yeah Park, your dear stupid daddy want to own my home town, and it means he will distroye my home, my neighbors home and where do you think I can start my job if your father just swapt my land of living ??!! And I have family to feed and childrens who need money for their school and where do you think I can get that now?? Huh??!!.” He said reading her facial expression

“Before he distroy my teasure means my home town, my family and my peace of life!! why not destroy his first” he smirk continue his action on opening his belt.

Sandara can’t do anything she just too weak, not because she can’t fight this man, but because she feel like she was worth the harassment because his father sin. She can’t imagine how this man’s family will survive after her dad destroy their lifes.

She begin remembering how her life become so miserable, the time when people snatch her mommy from her. In that  rainy night the black shadow take Her and Her daddy’s happiness.

Thuud!!!...

She heard a head being punch by something solid.

Thuudd!!!..

Twice.

Braak..

But she can’t open her ayes, afraid that something worst happen when she open her now swollen ayes due to the flowing tears come from her eyes.

“Baby !! Omaigosh are you okey??” hearing her voice make she feels heaven on a hell, God she now feel save, just like her mother just emberace her.

“Chaerin-ah!” she called gasping for breath. Exhale in her breath she’s been holding since she spacing out.

“Oh baby look at your self, why you just stand there not fighting bak you fool” Chaerin gasping. Hug her even more because she was affraid if sh late just for a minuets other scenario might be happen and she will never forgive herself if its happen. She walking to the man releasing Dara from her hold and steping on the man stomach earning a groan from unconsious man laying on the ground.

“take that old dirty ugly man, wait, what a creature!! What your species really??” Chaerin talking to poor man while kicking the man weak body.

“CL let’s go” the girl behind her called

“Oh baby , you have to explain this mess when we arrive on my place” she said to Dara earning a nod from her.

 

Meanwhile

On a same place

He release a big sigh...

He was stoped because the gasoline of His Mustang is running out on the roadside when he hear a man scream “Park!!......” shock hoping its not the Park on his mind. He even don’t know why his feet dragging himself running, searching for that voice.

When He passed an alley and spot two figure on a wall from a far, He feel like seeing a real ghost in front of His face. He held his breath and run as fast as He can hope can save Her on a time. He gasped and stop running when he see the man raise a thing that seems like a knife?? His negative thinking eatin him up, no its like a paper, thanks God. But when seeing the man about to open His belt in front of that girl He feel like His blood boil up he run faster than before. But before He even reach them and send a hard punch on the man who trap Her, He saw another person,a girl excatly, reach them first and punch the man’s head with a bar, owwgh that must be hurts. But damn you deserve more !! He talked to himself.

Seeing the girls left the poor , he turn around and thanking heaven for the bar girl to come first or else that poor will get even worst.

He curse remembering his mustang condition.

“Ya, I’m on a way and my damn car out of gasoline, yeah.... Take me.. ppalli..., no not to caffe... I want to go home...” After done calling he sigh again.

“Sandara Park. Just be save”.

 

 

 


wo~~ who's the mustang guy??

who you want that to be??

 

 

 

chaoooo~~~

-@CrownsTik-