8

THE SHINING BLACK.


 

As what they planing to do, the four boys were checking their babies, the maknae start tapping his black stick on the drum and kicking the bass drum checking all of the part of his drum. And the mowhak just close his eyes and kliking yhe star of his piano, feeling the star touch his fingers playing it like they’ve been know each other for along time, like his and it soul become one. The blue haired and tallest one aroud of them, checking his bass with his bored face, seems like his body touch it on the stage in the middle of all their fans on the cafe well mostly the reason why this ‘ DE’ LAST’ cafe been so full of costomer and even most of them are girls but theres a count of a boys who come to this cafe not because the menu, or the place but because they want to see this five gorgeous boys play their soulmates on the stage.

 

 

 

If you ask why they don’t just debut and be an artis? Hell! They have a millions fans out there even on the other country. Don’t blame the talent and the looks they got. Such a blessing s. The answer is they don’t want a attention.

 

 

 

But they already got.

 

 

 

I mean not that big.

 

 

 

They start this band just because they want to play and make this be their escaped way for their life.

 

 

 

Did their life that cruel?

 

 

 

Well not all of them and not that cruel, but as people said ‘you’ll never know how the feeling if you are not the one who experience it’.

 

 

 

Well here they are checking their tools.

 

 

 

While the blonde boy brush his violin with cloth, no he is not checking the violin. He already know it every curve and string on it, he know it, he play the violin like speach with it and make a nice and drowning symphony.

 

 

 

When his friend checking their tools, but here he is even his guitar is still completly  wrap on it’s bag, he just standing there infront of his mic, holding his guitar head that stand beside him looking forward and seems like his soul been out on his body, he lost on his thounght.

 

 

 

Thought of the girl who got him with just sit beside him on their class,

 

 

 

The girls who fill his thought and even do’t know his name.

 

 

 

The dare of her, cih..make him disgusted for her, well.. maybe he was disguested by himself.

 

 

 

“ you jiyong! I don’t waste my voice to bring you back to reality ” youngbae pulling his hair

 

 

 

“ you too!! What with the pulling hair you ty??!! Just called me!! Fuks its hurt” he said while nursing his blonde massy hair.

 

 

 

“fyi, I’ve been do it like forever!!” yaongbae faired back while back to his piano.

 

 

 

“jiyong hyung, we already shout even scream your name, but you seems like full of your thought, it is about a girl” Seungri explain and bring his own death to Kwon Jiyong for asking about a girl. He the Kwon Jiyong when you look at him, you’ll judge him the hottie playboy for his look and his coolness, but the real he is not, he never love or want to play with other girl except his late mother.

 

 

 

“ you” he answer coldly glare at the now Seungri

 

 

 

“cut the crap guys, I want to play and go home already” TOP said while nod, thanking his hyung on his head for self him from the ice yet burned dragon seungri  begin the drum.

 

 

 

After like one hour or more the ended the perform, and heading the backstage.

 

 

 

They choose to stay at the backstage which seems like a roon that have a sofa on it.

 

 

 

“that was great hyung, where you learn that selody hyung, tell me tell me tell meee~~” seungri whine like a baby ty baby actually beside Jiyong about jiyong’s new melody that he just play on their end of performance while blinking his eyes like a puppy and like a ty puppy as well.

 

 

 

“shut up, and no I’ll never tell you anything right now even when you crying blood” he said kicking his leg from Seungri’s grip

 

 

 

“meaniiieeee~~ hump” Seungri said while flick his head to the side look like a kid well a ty kid who throw tanturms to his mommy

 

 

 

“guys I’ll go first” TOP stand up avoiding the scene that Seungri made.

 

 

 

“oh hyung, take care, see you on Monday” youngbae said followed by the two maknae as they saying goodbye.

 

 

 

“oh, hyung can I have a ride? I don’t bring my car” Jiyong said earning the all ayes from other, did he just said that he purposely left his car and choose to take a taxi just for asking his hyung a ride so he can ask him about the girl??

 

 

NO.

 

 

“what?? I don’t want to cancel our perfome again just because that ty  car you know” feel unessy due from youbae weird stare,

 

 

 

“well we gotta go, c’mon hyung” Jiyong said draging TOP out from the back of the cafe and it on the back of their backstage.

 

 

 

They walking to TOP’s car, and when they see his black SUV they start slide on the  road.

 

 

“what about collage ji?” TOP ask kill the silentness aroud them.

 

 

“good, and fyi we were in the same university and we do hang out on the same building every Monday till Saturday, why suddenly asking?” he answer as calm as usual.

 

 

 

“yeah, what with the ty answer? Well I’m asking the class then” he said remain him for the last person he want to remember  because she’ve been eating his brain alive in these past few weeks.

 

 

“good, and your concern about that? Hyung not because you dating my noona doesn’t mean you have to act like my father” he said and curse himself after saying that because right now he need this guy to atleast release his dizziness about the question ‘who the hell park sandara to you?’

 

 

 

“sorry  if i sound like your father, i’m askin you because i’m your bestfriend jiyong” he said focus on the road while cursing this cold creature on his head.

 

 

“not be, hrrmm hyung” he feel little bit unessy, and don’t know how to begin the question

 

 

“hhhmm”

 

 

“did you hear about Sandara Park?” he said and looking at window hiding his face from weird face his hyung give after hearing her name.

 

 

“what??where did you know that name? As i know she never be the topic on our collage” he said pull the wheel to the side stop  while glaring the guy nxt ti him, yes, her wealth and her look can make all of attention goes to her even whe she just stood there people would held their breath and looking at the guy next to him.

 

 

“what? Don’t look at me like that, she is even famouse than you on or class you know” he try to make an excuse.

 

 

“are you really said the truth kwon? Tell me you have no guts on her” he said stul eyeing Jiyong

 

 

“well I never do interesting about do make realation with two balls on chest creature, i’m just curious because i see you two talked on the back yard, and I really didn’t appreciate it if you cheating on my noona hyung” he said metter of fact

 

 

 

“ooowhh~~my cute dongsaeng just too love his noona, i know it even you act rude as to her, well she is my childhood friend, i just shock to she her on our music class,and now i know that i did a big scar on her heart” he said while the memories flashing back on his eyes

 

 

 

“did you broke up with her after you took her ity?” he said glare at TOP and asking

 

 

 

“huh?? Buahahahahha really Jiyong? BUA HA HA HUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, seriously you want to make me die for too much laugh?!!” he said hold on his stomache for to much laugh

 

 

 

“ you hyung, don’t make fun of me, just answer the hell question” he said looking ahead to road hiding his emberrase and confuseness.

 

 

“well you too, but seriously Jiyong, if you see the boy and girl talking in the backyard of your school doesn’t mean they’ve each other before” he said look at him

 

 

“i know, now hyung whats your business with park?” Jiyong looking back at his hyung try to read his face if he lying or not while curse himself for saying such words.

 

 

“well if you really want to know, Sandara Park was my childhood friend, I left her when she need me the most back there” he said remembering Dara’s word to him on the backyard

 

 

“oh, and you and her have a girlfriend and boyfriend mode on your childhood??” he said turning on his palm face

 

 

“no, Jiyong seriously you make me more didn’t trust you when you said you ask this question for your noona, not for yourself? We were a friend the closest one for each other, i was her hero, her spiderman, her superman, her batman. She love to call me superman then my name tho” he said chucling remember the past

 

 

 

“then what happen” Jiyong said try to skip the story about her and his hyung and want to search other story of her

 

 

 

“The accident happen on her birthday, she never be in other place other then her house, and on that day she want to see that other place then her house, because i tell her i went to amusement park, well i always told her my activity on school with my friends, with my family, she love to listen to all of my life story, i know not because she want to know me, but because she want to know and even imagine that other place than her house, like a puppy seing the skull, her eyes full of anticipation when i told her about i goes to skying with my family, and when i play peek and seek with my shcool friend, when i told her about my annoying teacher and my girl friends that always want the little Choi Seunghyun be their superman, and she will pout and slap my arm and told me to stay away from them, she called them witch and i’ll pinch her chubby cheek and said that i don’t want to be the superman of the rabbit, she sure look like a rabbit, even now. But she hide that cuteness and happiness with the cold and black aura she use to be a bubbly girl, sweet, nice to people she meet, not until they make it flush like a air.” He said like watch again the past playing on his mind

 

 

 

“what happen hyung? Why she have to hide her happiness and replace with coldness?” he said anticipation but put his usual poker face

 

 

 

“i don’t even know how it start, she just want to out from her house even once for her birtday, she keep asking her father and said that she will escaped if she can’t get that day, she look like a little cute cranky rabbit, I was there when I see her glowing eyes when her father say yes. But...”he said and change his smile dreaming face with gloomy face in the end

 

 

 

“but?” Jiyong ask want to hear more

 

 

 

“I dn’t know what exactly happen after that, something that I know is, i see her from my bedroom window that she got the big teddybear doll on her arm when she get out from their car and heading to her house, i still remember that smile, her megawatt smile and her eyes sreaming the happiness. Then in the morning i saw people surrounding her house, on that day too, my mother said that we have to left, and live in the aboard, i don’t even know what that means my head only focus on her house and my eyes searching for her, but the last tthing i know i’ve already in the car, heading to i don’t know where back then, and i hear Dara sream my name from her bedroom window, i want to jump from the car, i want to use my superman power, that she said i have it too, i have the superman power but only to save her, and that day i know she is lying. And that day, when i can’t see her face again, i know i’m not her superman anymore”

 

 

 

“so she change because of you?” Jiyong ask lil bit boring because his hyung only tell about her and him

 

 

 

“no, weeks after that i learn that her mother past away excatly that day, the day when i goes, the day when a bestfriend need you the most” he said want to blaming something or maybe someone for that to happen, actually he blame himself for too young to understand what exactly happen and too small to save her from the big chaos on her house that day and too innoncent to take a big decision just for his bestfriend.

 

 

 

 

 

 


hai hai hai~

how's going??

i know i'm not a good writter. kyaaaaaak

but please don't kill me~~ hahahaha

i  really really really are busy

i have to finish my proposal paper and not to mention about my uncle death week ago

:'( :'(

oke welcome new reader and hope you want to read another annyoing chapter from me.

DON'T LEFT ME BABYYYY~~~

 

 

ANYYEONG.

GUDBAAAAAAM CWIITIII~~

 

-@CrownsTik-