Fate

Royal Family One Shots

Fate.

A heartbroken girl slowly walked along the beach. She just had her heart broken, thanks to her beloved ex. Her ex went to another girl, leaving her all alone. This beach had too many sweet memories of them, making her heart broken again. But yet,here she was, standing in front of the beach, crying herself out silently. 

“I need to talk to someone.. but who?”, the girl asked herself.

She sat down and hugged her legs, letting the seawater getting through her feet. She buried her face in her arms and cried, when suddenly she felt something on her feet. A transparent glass bottle.

Something urged her to take the bottle. She opened it and saw a piece of paper inside. A letter. She took it out and the read the small letter.

“My heart had broken into pieces. Why did you left me? You left me here alone to be with that person, why? I’m crying all night because of you.. Whoever you are,if you happened to read this, I’m waiting at the Jensen Park every single day at 5pm. I’ll be on the bench in front of the lake, near to the icecream man. I believe that this is a fate,I need someone to talk to.. Please..                                                                                        From:Mushroom”

“Mushroom? What kind of name is that? Hmm. Jensen Park is just 5minutes walking, and it is now 5.10pm. I shall go,trying my luck. I need someone to talk to too.”, the girl whispered to herself.

She walked toward Jensen Park alone, looking for the person. She saw a girl sitting on a bench, near a icecream man and facing the lake,all alone. She can’t see the girl’s face since she’s facing her back. Slowly, she approached the girl.

“Excuse me.. Are you... Ermmm. Mushroom?”,the girl asked.

The other girl looked suprised, but she answered her,

“Ermm. Yeah.. Did you happen to.. found my bottle?”

“Yup.. I’m Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon.”, the girl said, extended her hand for handshaking.

With the most beautiful eye smile that Taeyeon had ever seen,the girl said,

“I’m Tiffany, Tiffany Hwang.”

“Tippani?”

“No, TiFFany”

“Owh, Tippani”.

Tiffany chuckled. “It’s okay, I guess I got a new friend and a new nickname!”, and both of them burst into laughter. But they both knew from their respective eyes, they had a huge burden inside.

“Let’s get some dinner for proper talk?”, Taeyeon suggested.

“Okay, I think we have more to talk about”, Tiffany agreed, feeling that this girl was harmless and somehow, sweet.

 

Tiffany’s POV.

After finished our dinner, we had a heart to heart talk. This Taeyeon seemed to be a really good person.

“Actually I’m having my broken heart too. My ex just left me yesterday,” Taeyeon confessed.

“She left me for another person, saying that she didnt need me anymore, she didnt love me and just left me”,Taeyeon continued. There’s a small tears in her eyes.

“I think we are having our hard times, and my ex broke up with me a week ago. I just  threw the bottle three days ago, and I didn’t expect someone found it this early”,I said, cheering up the mood eventhough I want to cry too.

“Yeah..”, Taeyeon replied with her fake smile.

“Let’s talk about each other then. I don’t want our first meet to be sad like this,” I said and I saw her genuine smile, nodding.

That night, we talked a lot about ourself, she shared laughter and happiness together.It feels like I’ve known her for ages, and she’s cute too. And what suprised me more was she’s living just a few blocks from mine! I walked her to her house, and before we parted, we exchanged our phone numbers.

 

///

Taeyeon’s POV.

Three months later, our friendship became closer. I always went to her house, and so was her. Our family had known each other, and I was the one who fetched her from her office. Since our office was really near to each other, she will be waiting for me everyday. I love seeing her eye smile, her laugh, and her beautiful heart. Yes. I’m in love with her. A I moved on too. Because of her, I got rid of my ex. Thanks, Tippani. But I dont have the guts to confess to her.

“Hey Taetae.. what’s wrong? You kept spacing out today. Eat your dinner now, it’s getting cold”, she said, waving her hands in front of my face.

Taetae. The nickname she gave me since I called her Tippani instead of Tiffany.

“Oh okay, sorry Pany-ah”, I said,with my smile. How I wish she understand my heart.

We were at her house, where no one was around. Her parents went to their relative’s house, while her sister went to her friend’s house. I cooked dinner for her, that was spageti bolognise, her favourite. She said mine was the best she had ever tasted.

“Taetae.. I need to tell you something”,she said as she pulled her serious face.

“What is it?”,I asked.

“Taetae ah.. I’m in love.”

 

Taeyeon’s POV.

Did I heard it wrong? She said.. She’s in love?

“Wi..With who?”, I said, and I know I was burnt with jealous.

“With someone I just met. I need your help, Taetae ah..”

“Urm.. O- Okay. But how can I help you?”

“Please tell that person that ‘Tiffany is in love with you’, please?”, she asked  me.

I knew my heart was broken. Yes, broken into million pieces. I knew I was too late to confessed to her that I love her. Yeah, it was my own fault. I was coward.

“Okay. But who is that person? Do I know that person?” I replied with my fake smile.

“You know that person really well. But ‘that person’ doesn’t seems to love me too”, she said in despair.

That person is really stupid if he doesn’t love you back, Tippani. I know I was too late..

“I’m sure he will love you too, Pany ah..”

“Who said ‘HE’”? she said,while looking into my eyes.

I was confused.

“So it is a she? Who? Your co-worker, Sooyoung?” I replied, and I know Sooyoung, her co-worker, a close friend of hers.

“Aigoo. Sooyoungie had a girlfriend already. She’s with Sunny. Remember her? The one that fetch Sooyoung after work?”

“Ah.. yes I remember her. That girl is the one who had the most annoying aegyo ever.  So.. who are you in love with? I can’t think of any”, I said with my confused face.

“Okay I give you some hints. She’s short, dorky, cute, understanding, adorable, my bestfriend and my everything”.

I closed my eyes, trying to remember her friends.

“Ahh. Hyoyeon? Your next door neighbour?”, I guessed.

“Taetae ah! Why are you so slow?!!”, she yelled, pouted and turned her back to me.

What happened? Did I said something wrong???

“Tippani ah.. what’s wrong?”, I said and walked towards her. I held her both hands.

I can see her sorrow face. She stared at me, and said;

“Taetae ah.. the one I’m in love is.. YOU”.

My jaw dropped on the floor. What just she said???

“You..Me?” I said, pointing to her then to myself.

She nodded. I took my deep breathe and confessed;

“Tippani ah.. Actually I’m in love with you too, but I was too scared to tell you. I’m babo. I’m such a coward!” I said while hugging her.

“Re- really Taetae? So I’m not in one sided love?”

“Definitely! I love you, Tippani Hwang!” I said, while kissing her lips. Her pink and delicious lips. She kissed me back, and we spent the most precious night together as she dragged me to her bedroom.

Tiffany’s POV.

It had been two months since I confessed my love to this dorky girl, my Taetae. I’m in love with this dork so much. I know she’s in love with me too.

We were having our lunch together, since it was Sunday. We went to our favourite restaurant, where we had our first dinner together.

“Baby.. I just curious which high school that you went to? We lived really close to each other but I’ve never saw you before”,  I asked Taetae.

“Oh.. I went to Shin Boarding School in Busan. You?”

“Ah.. I went to SM High School, 15 minutes walking from my house. Ahh.. That’s why I haven’t met you before.”, I replied.

“Wait.. SM High School?”

“Yup.. why?”

“Err. Nothing honey.”

“Tell me pleaseeeee”, I said with my aegyo.

“Haha. You know my weakness. Your aegyo”

“Tell me, babyyyy”

“Okay.. Urm. My ex.. she was snatched by someone from your school.”

“Ah.. I guess my school is full with beautiful girls?”, I chuckled.

“Haha. Maybe?”, we burst into laughter.

Then I remembered something. Did my Taetae said that she went to Shin Boarding School???

“Baby! Shin Boarding School????”, I asked with my loud voice. Everyone in the restaurant looked at me. With my guilty face, I bowed sorry at them.

“Yah why are you so loud? And yes, Shin Boarding School. Why?” she replied.

“Oh my god. I got my ex snatched by someone from that school too”, I said.

Just then a couple entered the restaurant. Both mine and Taetae’s eyes were on them.

“That’s my ex, Jessica!”-Taeyeon “That’s my ex,Yuri!”-me

 

Both of us said simultaneously,

“Wait.our exes are together??? So my ex was snatched by your ex????” she shouted.

How irony is that?

Yeah. This is fate. Fate brought me to this dork,Kim Taeyeon.

 

The End.

 

A/N : Okay I just noticed that up til now my one shots are all about TaeNy. maybe because they are my ultimate OTP?

I'll try to write others too. Happy reading, readers :)