Remember Me pt.2

Royal Family One Shots

Tiffany took her pink bag and pull out something.

Tae: What is that? A book?

Tiff: Obviously. She gave me this book during lunch. I didn’t even bothered to open them.

Taeyeon took the book and her head hurts again.

Tae: Arghhh. It hurts so much this time..

Taeyeon out away the book and held her own head.

Tiff: Taeyeon, I’m going to call the doctor okay?

Tiffany got up from her seat but Taeyeon held her hand.

Tae: No.. Its okay. Stay with me, please?

Somehow, Taeyeon felt something with this Tiffany girl.

Tiff: Oh- okay.

They had a conversation that both of them filled it with chuckles, giggles and smiles.

Something that Tiffany never had before.

She was always lonely in her life. With her parents busy with their business, she had no siblings, no friends. She used to be all alone.

After a great an hour of talking, Tiffany said she had to go first.

Tiff: Taeyeon, get well soon okay? Nice talking to you.

Tae: Okay.. Erm.. Tippani?

Tiffany chuckled again with Taeyeon’s pronounciation of her name but she ignored it.

Tiff : Yep?

Tae : Will you come again later?

Tiffany hesitated. A part of her wanted to say yes, but her ego said no. She bit her low lip.

Tae: Please Tiffany?

Oh my God. Those puppy eyes, how can I say no to her?

Tiffany : Sure. I’ll be here tomorrow, okay?

With that, Tiffany leaned towards Taeyeon and kissed Taeyeon’s forehead. Or literally, on her bandage.

When Tiffany realised what she did, she took a step backward and walked towards the door. She didn’t even turned her head to see Taeyeon’s face or bid her goodbye.

WHAT.DID.I.JUST.DO?? Why did I kissed her? OMG OMG!! Stupid me. Tiffany you are soooo stupid!

As she was walking in the hallway, Taeyeon’s bestfriends are sitting in the lobby. She ignored them and walked towards the exit.

“Huh? What is wrong with your cousin Sica? I think I saw her red face”, Yuri frowned.

“Nahh seobang, ignore her. I’m still mad for what she said just now. Let’s head back to Taeyeon’s ward”, Jessica said and they went to Taeyeon’s ward.

“Hey Tae.. Are you okay?”, Sooyoung asked.

“I’m okay.. Sooyoung right? And you.. Sunny,Yuri and Jeshika..right?”, she pointed at the names respectively.

“Yes we are Taeyeon!!! Did you remember us??”, Sunny squeaked.

“Err.. no. I just remember you told me yesterday”, Taeyeon replied.

Yuri, Jessica, Sooyoung and Sunny sighed.

Sooyoung and Sunny took the couch and lied down while Yuri and Jessica sat by Taeyeon’s bed.

“Taeyeon ah.. get rest okay?”, Jessica said.

As in cue, a nurse came in and that means it was time for Taeyeon to take her medication.

10minutes later, Taeyeon was drugged and fell asleep.

“Yuri ah.. let’s head home. It is almost midnight”, Sooyoung said.

“No.. I want to stay. No one will be here for Taeyeon. I called Taeyeon’s mom that I will take care of her tonight. Here is my car keys, fetch me here tomorrow okay? Bring your extra uniform for me”, Yuri replied.

“I’m staying with Yuri. Since I won’t fit your uniform Soo, Sunny ah, bring your extra uniform for me okay?”, Jessica butted in.

For the first time they were in the hospital today, the laughed.

“Okay.. We’ll be heading home first kay? Yuri, call me if you need anything”, Sooyoung said before dragging sleepy Sunny out.

The next day.

 School was as usual, except the absence of Taeyeon. Yuri, Jessica, Sooyoung and Sunny planned to visit Taeyeon after school.

While they were walking towards their locker to put their books, they spotted Tiffany.

“Hey Tiffany.. Thanks for agreeing with us. And as we promised, we won’t bugged you anymore.. Thanks”, Yuri said sincerely.

“No-“, Tiffany tried to reply but was stopped by Sooyoung.

“Tiffany, thanks. We appreciated what you did. Thanks a lot.”

“Well-“, Tiffany was cut off by Sunny.

“Tiffany, Taeyeon said she had a great conversation with you. She told us this morning before we went to school.”

“But-“, this time,she was interupted by the cold Jessica.

“Hey, thanks. Guys, let’s go to hospital”, Jessica pulled Yuri’s hand.

As four of them walking away from Tiffany, she yelled at them.

“Hey. Can you guys hear me out first?”

They turned back.

“What?”, Jessica asked.

“I need to talk to all of you. Come, let’s talk on our way to our cars”, Tiffany replied and lead them to the parking lot. Jessica,Yuri and Sooyoung leaned onto Yuri’s car while Sunny and Tiffany stood in front of them.

Conversation.

Tiff: Well, can anyone tell me why you dragged me to see Taeyeon?

Yuri eyed Sooyoung and nudged her to tell Tiffany.

Jessica hissed at her girlfriend and bestfriend.

Jessica: Just let me tell her. Straight to the point Tiffany, Taeyeon is head over heels of you. She likes you.. eh scratch that. She loves you since three years ago. She had this obsession of you. Who do you think the one that put strawberry milk on your desk every morning? Who is the one who slits sweet notes in your locker each and everyday? Who is the one who-

Tiff: keep doodling hearts with pink ink on my desk? Jessica, is that really her??

Jessica: Obviously. And oh, that book. Did you open it?

Tiff: No,why?

Jessica: That is her diary. 100% of her diary is YOU!

Tiff: but-but why didnt she tell me?

Jessica: Gahh stupid Tiffany. You act like a , she is afraid of rejection! Can you accept the truth that your crush reject you?

All of them silent.

Yuri: Well, we better get going now. Mom must be exhausted and she should be home by now..

Jessica, Sunny and Sooyoung nodded.

Tiff: I’m coming too!

__________________________

Next is the last part! Enjoy :3