Remember Me last part.

Royal Family One Shots

Tiff: I’m coming too!

After yelling that, Tiffany ran towards her car and started her engine. Two cars were heading to the hospital.

When they arrived, they walked into the lobby and Jessica asked Tiffany.

“Hey, I didnt get to ask you just now. Why did you want to come here?”

“I promised Taeyeon that I’m coming today...”

They walked into Taeyeon’s room.

“Tae-”

“Eh. No one is here? Oh my God, where is Taeyeon???”, Sooyoung panicked.

“And why did her bed was tidied up???”, Yuri joined the panic.

“Oh my God, did she...?”,Sunny’s eye widened.

“No she was okay this morning right?? Before we went to school, Taeyeon was definitely allright!!”, Jessica yelled and burst into tears.

Tiffany was speechless. She fall on the floor. All of them already in tears.

Tiffany stood up and walked towards the bed She opened the drawer and took out the book. The book or the diary that she was told to give Taeyeon yesterday. As she flipped through the pages, tears fall from her eyes and stained Taeyeon’s diary. She muffled her tears scream and sobbed quietly.

7th May 2011

Today Tiffany seems like out of mood. So I decided to make a card for her. A pink one! She will like it!
And oh, she ate the chocolate I gave her together with the strawberry milk. Kekeke.

I love you Tiffany!

26th May 2011

Haish. Who is that guy that tried to talk to her? No way! Luckily my Tiffany is anti-social, she rejected the guy. Hahaha. Serves you right!

I love you Tiffany!

 

1st August 2011

Today is her birthday. I gave her totoro plush toy and a pink birthday card. I saw her smiling while reading the card. How I wish that you know who sent them..

Tiffanyyyy saranghaeyo~<3

 

 

Then, a pair of hand touched her shoulder. It was her cousin’s, her back.

“Tiffany, there is no use for you to cry. It’s too late.. Come, let’s go to her house..”, Jessica said and dragged the lifeless Tiffany that was still holding the diary.

Since Tiffany obviously can’t drive, she told Jessica to drive for her. They arrived at Taeyeon’s home and knocked the door.

When Mrs. Kim opened the door, the house was quiet. She gave them a small smile and let them in.

“Where is she, mom?”, Yuri asked.

“Her room. We put her there first..”

With that, they went to Taeyeon’s room. Tiffany couldn’t control herself and and barged into Taeyeon’s room.

There was a lifeless Taeyeon. A pale Taeyeon.

Tiffany ran towards the bed. She was on her knees.

“Kim Taeyeon! Why are you so stupid?? Why didn’t you tell me you are the one who sent me those things?? Why are you so coward?? Stupid stupid stupid midget!!”, Tiffany yelled while hitting the floor . Her head was on the floor and tears won’t stop falling from her eyes. She was really devastated.

“As for you to know, I fall in love with the sender! It was you, stupid! Now you are leaving me huh? Stupidddd!!”, Tiffany cried while her forehead was still on the floor.

“Ti-Tippany?”, a voice said.

Why did I hear your stupid voice? I must be hearing things!

“Tippany!”, she heard that voice again. She slowly held her head upwards,facing the bed.

“You-you are alive?”, Tiffany asked, in disbelieve.

“When did I die?”, Taeyeon scratch her head.

Just then, laughter filled the room. Tiffany turned around to see Yuri, Jessica, Sunny and Sooyoung were laughing.

“What-what is the meaning of this? Did you guys cheat me??”, Tiffany stood up and asked the girls.

“Well Tiffany, we knew the truth when we were in Yuri’s car towards the hospital. Mom called Yuri to tell us that Taeyeon gained her memory and doctor let her to stay at home”, Jessica explained.

“But why did you cheat me?”, Tiffany asked again.

“We planned this so that you will admit your love towards Taeyeon,just like what you did just now. And oh, she regained her memory after reading the diary that you gave her yesterday”, Sooyoung said.

“Tiffany, she was just sleeping just now”, Yuri laughed.

She turned to see Taeyeon who was grinning like an idiot. Tiffany’s face reddened immediately.

“Tippany ah.. can you please seat here?”, Taeyeon asked while patting the spot beside her.

Tiffany hesitated first but then she nodded.

“Let’s leave the lovebirds here~”, Jessica sang and all of them giggled. They went out and closed the door.

Tiffany couldn’t look into Taeyeon’s eye while Taeyeon kept staring at the love of her life.

“Tippany ah.. Are you serious what you just said?”

Tiffany bit her low lips.

“Tippany.. when you bit your low lips, that means you are hesitating.. Just tell me, I’ll understand if you don’t mean it..”

“Taeyeon ah.. Okay I admit. I fall in love with the sweet sender that sends me strawberry milk each day, sweet notes and hearts doodled on my desk. I wait for the person to admit that she is the sender, but no one ever admit it.. Then when I knew you are the sender and after I read your diary, I know how much you suffered by loving me.. Sorry Taeyeon for not noticing how much you love me before..”

“Tippany ah.. I love you. I love you so much..”

“I love you too..”

They sealed their lips with something. After a passionate kiss, Taeyeon pulled away.

“Tippany.. Will you be my girlfriend?”

Tiffany blushed.

“Of course Tae, but with one condition”

“What?”

“I am TiFFany,not TiPPany. Call my name properly..”

“Haish. Can’t I just call you Miyoung? I have a thick accent..”, Taeyeon pouted.

“No! Call me Tiffany okay? TiFFany.”

“Tippany”

“TiFFany!”

“Tippany!”

“Put  your upper teeth on your lower lips, TiFFany!”

“Don’t want.”

“Do want.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“Haish. Allright Taetae! Call me whatever you want.”

“Taetae? Cute!”, Taeyeon grinned.

“Don’t grin like a ert Tae. Call my name properly okay?”

“Aww. My baby is mad.. Oh, I’ll call you baby okay?”

“Baby? Ermmm. Okay honey!”

“Baby and honey? Sounds good.. So now we are official baby?”

“Yup! Honey.. I love you...”, Tiffany kissed Taeyeon’s cheek.

“I love you too..”

“Honey..”

“Yeah baby?”

“Don’t ever forget me again okay?”

“I won’t Tiffany baby.. Hey where are you going? Are you leaving me?”

“No silly, I’m locking your door”

“For what?”, Taeyeon frowned.

Tiffany grinned.

“Oh my. You said I am the ert just now, but it was actually you!”

“Shhh Taetae honey.. I just want to show you how much I love you...”, Tiffany said seductively.

“Okay..but not too rough okay? My body is still sore..”

“No worries honey.. I’ll be gentle..”, Tiffany replied.

With that, they started to kiss passionately like there will be no tomorrow for them..

Meanwhile at the living room.

While Sunny,Sooyoung and Taeyeon’s mom were in the kitchen preparing for their dinner, Yuri and Jessica were in the living room.

Then, a loud thud was heard.

“I bet they are doing it”, Jessica whispered at Yuri. Yuri giggled and added,

“That is their first time, and just let’s hope that Taeyeon won’t get more bruised on her body”.

 

The End.

____________________________________________________________________________________

How was it? I decided to post everything today since I'll be away for a few days..

Should I make this as my one shot collections?

Thanks for reading and subscribing!