Remember Me pt.1

Royal Family One Shots

“Tiffany! Please. I beg you.. Just for once.. Please?”, Choi Sooyoung asked Tiffany for the nth time.

“Tiffany.. please? We won’t bug you anymore after this. This is the first and last time I’m asking you for a favor”, Kwon Yuri held Tiffany’s hand with her teary eyes.

“I’ve told you before, I’m not doing that. There is no use for me to do that. I won’t change anything! Now, please go.” Tiffany replied.

“No, we have tried everything. You are our last hope. Even her parents can’t do anything. Please?”, Yuri begged.

“Haish. Promise me once I’ve done it, you wont bother me anymore?”,Tiffany asked.

Both Yuri and Sooyoung nodded and added,

 “We promise!”

“Okay. Where?”

“Seoul Hospital, room 309”, they answered simultaneously.

“Oh hey, bring this book too. Give it to her”, Yuri handed Tiffany the book.

Tiffany nodded and walked away.

Tiffany Hwang was a school hottie,  a top tennis player and beautiful. She was nearly a perfect girl, but she was a b*tch. She was a snob-rich kid.

Why do I have to help that nerd. What was her name? Taehyun? Argh forget about it. I’m doing this just for her crazy friends, to stop them from bugging me. i’ve been bugged by them since a week ago. Haish. Stupid friends of the nerd’s.

At the classroom.

“Sooyoung, class has ended. Let’s go to the hospital right now. I’m worried of Taeng”, Yuri shouted to her bestfriend.

“Okay. Let me put the books in the locker first”, Sooyoung said and walked towards the locker.

“Seobang ah~”, a sweet voice came into Yuri’s ear. She turned to the angel’s voice.

“Baby! I’m going to the hospital. Are you coming?”, Yuri asked while pecking the girl’s cheek.

“Of course. And Sunny is coming too,she wouldn’t let her girlfriend to be our third wheel”, Jessica and Yuri giggled.

After settled everything down, four of them rode in Yuri’s car towards Seoul Hospital.

15 minutes of riding,they arrived at the hospital. They went straightly towards their bestfriend’s ward.

Yuri creaked the door silently before stepping in followed by the others. Taeyeon’s mother welcome them by hugging each one of them.

“Yuri, Sooyoung, Jessica and Sunny, you dont have to come everyday. You must be exhausted for school, you might need some rest,” Taeyeon’s mom said to them.

“No it’s okay Mrs. Kim. We missed Taeyeon so much, that is why we are here every day”, Yuri assured.

“Yuri, how many times I should tell you to call me mom? Same goes to three of you too, Taeyeon’s friends are my daughters too.”

“Okay mom~”, they smiled and walked towards Taeyeon’s bed.

“How is she today mom?” Sooyoung asked.

“No progress. She still can’t remember me,neither her father or siblings”, she replied sadly.

All of the stared at Taeyeon who was sleeping soundly with bandages on her head,scratches all over her body. A week ago, she was involved in a hit and run accident causing her to loss her memory.

“Mom, why don’t you go rest at your house, we will take care of Taeyeon.”, Jessica said while massaging Mrs. Kim’s shoulder.

“Yeah mom, no worries. We are here for Taeyeon”, Sunny said.

Mrs. Kim nodded and called her husband to fetch her. 10 minutes later, Mr. Kim arrived and took Mrs. Kim home.

While Taeyeon was still sleeping, Sooyoung and Sunny rested on the couch while Yuri and Jessica sat by Taeyeon’s bed.

“Sooyoung ah, will that girl come?”,Yuri asked.

“I dont know. Let’s just wait, we will be here until night though.”

“Taeyeon ah.. Please remember us.. We missed you so much..”, Yuri caress Taeyeon’s hand with teary eyes.

“Yuri ah.. Taeyeon is a strong girl.. I know she will gain her memory back”, Jessica tried to calm Yuri down.

Suddenly, the door creaked open and a figure stepped in. Four pairs of eyes stared at her.

“What? You begged me to come here right? Here I am. Remember our deal, stop bugging me after this”, Tiffany said with her loud voice.

“And oh you are here too Jessi? Huh I didn’t expect my own cousin will be with losers”, Tiffany continued.

“Shut up you b*tch! Yuri is not a loser,neither are Sooyoung and Sunny. Shut the up Tiff!”, Jessica lost her patient. Tiffany smirked.

“Shuhh Sica.. No it’s okay right baby? Just let her say what she wants.. We are in the hospital, we dont want to wake Taeyeon up”, Yuri hold onto Jessica’s hand hoping that her girlfriend will calm down.

Little did they know, Taeyeon woke up due to the noise the cousins made. She woke up and stared at her surrounding.

“Who-who are you guys? What are you doing here?”, Taeyeon asked with confused face.

“Taeyeon! Are you okay?”, Sooyoung and Sunny ran towards Taeyeon.

“Who is Taeyeon? I dont know who she is.. and you.. who are you?”, Taeyeon asked again.

Sunny turned her body and walked towards Tiffany. She whispered to Tiffany’s ear.

“Do what Yuri and Sooyoung told you before. Please. This will be the last time I talk to you”, Sunny said sternly.

Then, she turned towards her friends and said,

“Come on guys, let’s have coffee. I’m sleepy”.

Yuri, Sooyoung and Jessica understood and walked outside the door.

The room fell silent.

Haish. I shouldn’t have agreed with this. Now I’m stucked with an amnesia girl. Whatever it is, let’s just finish this up Tiffany. The losers will stop bugging you after this.

She walked towards the bed where a confused Taeyeon sat. She started the conversation.

Tiff: Hey. Remember me?

Tae:  Err. No?

Tiff:  Figured. Well, I’m Tiffany Hwang. Your classmate.

Tae: Owh.. Just like them right? They said they are my classmate too.

Tiff : Yup. But they are your bestfriend. Don’t you remember that?

Tae: I didn’t even remember my name.. How can I possibly remember them?

Tiffany chuckled and flashed her eyesmile.

Seeing Tiffany’s eyesmile, Taeyeon’s head hurts.

Tae : Ouch..My head hurts..

Tiff : Are you okay Taeyeon? Want me to call the doctor?

Tae: No it’s okay..  I’ll be fine in a few minutes.. This happens when I talked to them too.

Tiff: You might be remember something.  Oh, there is something that Yuri told me to give you.

Tiffany took her pink bag and pull out something.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'll be updating the next part soon!

enjoy reading :)