02

A Cupid's Love Story

DARA'S POV

 

I'm in my office again, specifically at my apartment

 

I live alone actually not alone I live with my childhood BFF, Seohyun.

 

She's studying in SM Academy though and since YG Academy's dismissal is much more earlier I'm alone here right now. Oh dear my life is so lonely.

 

Just when I am watching 2ne1's live performance of Crush the doorbell rang. I pretended not to hear though and when it was the 30th ring already I opened the door and welcomed my BFF at our humble home.

 

"Hi Seohyun, how's school?" I asked munching my all-time favorite ddok bokk kii. 

 

"How many times should I ring the bell before you would open the door Dara?" Seohyun firmly asked raising her eyebrows.

 

I didn't answer instead I gave her a peace sign.

 

We were always like that but there's no doubt I love that girl she loves me though I may be a headache sometimes.

 

"Heard the news?" Seohyun asked the moment he got out from the bathroom.

 

"What news?" I asked with my eyes still glued at my laptop.

 

"Nickhun and Tiffany are dating" she replied and sat besides me.

 

"Oh really? That's great!" 

 

Great! GREAT! So this mission is a success too?! And you know what this means? MONEY! Yes I'm not a cupid for free :P I have my own needs you know!

 

Seohyun placed her hands in my shoulder making me look directly at me "Tell me Dara, is this one of your works again?"

 

"Works? O-of co-course not!"

 

Then why are you stammering. I've been with you since were in diapers Dara, you can't fool me"

 

"Okay I give up. Yes it was me again. But it was that Nickhun guy who came to me and asked for help" I explained slowly turning my head back at the laptop.

 

Seohyun closed my laptop and made me look at her again.

 

"Dara---"

 

I cutted her before she could say anything. You see, Seohyun is friends with Tiffany too. I understand that she's worried about her friend.

 

"Don't worry he's completely harmless, he won't hurt Tiffany"

 

Seohyun looked down. "That's not it"

 

Oh so I was wrong. Okay, nobody's perfect.

 

"Can I sign up as your client?" 

 

"Okay---WHAT?!"

Okay I don't mean to be over reacting but cheese and sprinkles! That's Seohyun we are talking about. And I'm telling you she's the last person who would I think will be participating in my cupid business. That girl finds love corny! She never had a boyfriend! E-V-E-R. Ok, I'm exagerrating stuffs. She had one. Jung Yonghwa from FNC Academy. But their love story was a dramatic one. BELIEVE ME IT WAS TOTALLY DRAMATIC. Ever since then she never dated anyone and started hating boys, and their smell.

 

"You're not joking?" I asked.

 

"Nope, I'm serious"

 

"Okay well... who's the guy?"

 

"You know him"

 

I do? Well that's better then it would be much more easier to do research on him.

 

"Kwon Ji Yong"

 

"Kwon Ji Yong? hey that's G-dragon---G-DRAGON?!"

 

Am I over reacting! Well you can't blame me, my BFF wants me to help her with G-dragon! 

G-dragon who is known as a pure gangster!

G-dragon who is known as bad boy heart throb!

G-dragon who is studying in the same school as I am!

G-dragon who is best friend with her Ex, Jung Yonghwa!

G-dragon who had been my greatest enemy ever since I was born here on Earth.

Yes, that's G-dragon. And I'm telling you this will be the hardest mission ever.