04

A Cupid's Love Story

DARA'S POV

 

"STOP FOLLOWING ME JI YONG!"

 

"I'm not following  you Dara, we are both  called by the old geezer. And stop calling me  Ji Yong, call me G-Dragon or GD."

 

"Aha! You called our principal an old geezer!! I'm gonna tell hiiiiim~ You're dead now JI YONG!"

 

"You call him that too! And how many times do I need to tell you Dara? It's G-Dragon! G-D-R-A-G-O-N Get it?"

 

"Tss... It doesn't matter what should I call you, you'll forever remain a blockhead"

 

"What did you say?"

 

"Nothing..."

 

Classes must be disturbed with all our quarelling, this is why I hate this guy. He always pisses me off. Spell G-R-R-R! Hmpfh!

 

Anyways we are both called by our principal, Yang Hyun-Suk. He's a scary dude. Very scary that I think Ji Yong's scared of him too. Well he made him cross dress before, BWAHAHA that was a super happy memory<3 Of course he wouldn't do that if I weren't such a tattletale, Oh well that's my job right? To piss Ji Yong's life forever.

 

Ever wonder why I hate him?

 

Should I tell you?

 

I should huh?

 

Well it's not a big deal...It all started back when I was four...

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

"Hey pass the ball to me" A kid shouted at his playmate. 

 

"Here ya gooo!"

 

When I was four I was a hyperactive kid, isn't it obvious? I used to go to the playground in our village to play, the only problem is no one wants to play with me...

 

"Yah brat!" I called the attention of the kid who is playing basketball with his friends.

 

"What do you want?" he asked half pissed.

 

"Lemme play too!" 

 

They all stopped playing and looked at me, "No you can't" kid #2 said.

 

"Why not?!"

 

"Coz you're a girl" 

 

"What's wrong with girls playing with you guys?!"

 

"It's inappropriate" 

 

"WHO MADE THAT RULE?!" I shouted which made them cover their ears.

 

"Ugh! You're a loud one, just go and play dolls with your girl friends okay?!" 

 

"But I don't want to play dolls! I WANNA PLAY BALLLLLLLLLL~!" I whined with all my might. I was a little boyish before, Well of course I have girl friends, I have CL, Bom and Minzy with me plus there's Seohyun too. But they're always off playing dolls which is a big NO NO for me.

 

"Tss! Just go kid you're disturbing us!" The kid must be pissed off with me that he pushed me and I fell.

 

I cried of course. But five guys stood at my front and the boy at the center said, "You jerks! Bullying a young girl! You're mean!"

 

I can still remember this moment, the five kids were Ji Yong and his friends or commonly known now as Big Bang. They were new in our village. And yeah they defended me...

 

"Who are you anyway?!" the kid who pushed me shouted at him. The kid and his playmate were a lot bigger and taller.

 

"We.... are the Big Bang" little Ji Yong said and they started to attack the jerks. They sprayed something at them and I'm telling you it doesn't smell right. Little Taeyang and Seungri pulled their hairs. And TOP and Daesung were the one spraying at them. Ji Yong remained at his position and stared at s as if he's a general or something...

 

He then looked to me and displayed a shock face...

 

Back then I thought I was so beautiful that he was surprised. Yup you're right in those moments I though of Ji Yong as my knight in shining armor or something, yep he became my first love but that lasted for about 5 minutes because...

 

"Spiderman.." he said. 

 

"Uhh...Spiderman?" I asked and then he just laughed.

 

His buddies stopped fighting and went at us, "What's wrong Master?" TOP asked.

 

He tried to stop laughing,"She---HAHAHAHA---spider---HAHAHAHAHA!" 

 

"What's so funny?!" I shouted at him.

 

He looked back at me with a big smile in his face, "She's wearing a spiderman underwear"

 

PAK BOOM KAPOW!

 

I tried to kill him back then but I have a little mercy in me, instead he received a broken arm and a swollen cheeks matched with a black eye.

 

YOU CAN'T BLAME ME! THAT WAS SOOOOO EMBARASSING! MANY PEOPLE HEARD IT! AND THEY ALSO STARTED LAUGHING I MEAN I'M NOT AWARE THAT MY UNDERWEAR CAN BE ALREADY SEEN SINCE I'M WEARING A SKIRT! BUT WHY SHOUT THAT I HAVE A SPIDERMAN UNDERWEAR?! T^T

 

Fate must really hate me because we started to go in the same school and yes that's YG Academy. And then we became rivals in so many things too... Sports, Dance, Singing, Rap, except in Academics... Yup we're both dum dums.

 

And so that's the history of World War 3...

 

***

 

"HEY EARTH TO DARA!" Ji Yong slightly poked my forehead.

 

I came back to my senses and shouted right at him, "WHAT?!"

 

He covered his ears,"Ugh! My poor eardrums. Why do you always shout?! And why are you spacing out anyway? Aha!" he leaned closer at me and smirked, "Thinking of me aren't you"

 

Well he earned a smack, and I knocked then opened the door of our principal office.

 

It was wide indeed. I've been here so many times because of the so many cases that I've done too (HIHIHI) but I always admire this office everytime I came in. Bookshelfs on the side were neatly arranged and at the center is a grand chandelier at the edge is the principal's table and a big big window.

 

"Take a seat" Our principal said while he's arranging a pile of papers in his table. Ji Yong and I sat at the chair in front of his table and watched him scratch his head. HIHIHI.

 

He then placed it under his desk and looked at the both of us.

 

"I have a meeting so this'll be short..."

 

Go on old dude. I have a meeting with my BFF Seohyun after this too, and speaking of my BFF OMG! The mission?! Sht how should I start this thing????

 

"Ms. Park are you listening?" our principal asked raising his eyebrow

 

"Ah-- Yes"

 

I heard Ji Yong chuckle and I glared at him.

 

Our principal sighed, "looks like you two aren't yet in good terms"

 

Of course we aren't and it will never be. Here at school we're legendary enemies almost all of the students know that we're not in good terms and so does the teachers and even our pincipal here.

 

"Looks like I've assigned the right task for you two"

 

"What task?" Ji Yong asked him.

 

"At the end of our foundation week and that is one Friday, I want you two to perform together on stage"

 

"WHAT?!" we both stood up and shouted.

 

"What do you mean what?" our principal asked.

 

"Sir we can't perform together" I started

 

"sir, I don't want to perform with this amazona" he added

 

"Who did you call 'AMAZONA'?"

 

"You who else would it be?"

 

"Why you!!--"

 

"The both of you sit down!" Our principal shouted and we quickly sat. He sighed again and said, "My decision is final. The two of you will perform at the end of our foundation week celebration. Sing, Dance, Act do whatever you want. You may go now"

 

With down hearts the two of us exited his office.

 

When we were outside the both of us sighed.

 

"I don't want to perform with you" I frankly said.

 

"Same with me. But we don't have a choice"

 

"Yeah"

 

"Wanna think of what to perform now?"

 

"Nah. I'm tired let's start tomorrow and besides I have to go to SM Academy"

 

"You're going to visit you're friend? It's Seohyun right?"

 

I nodded and the mission suddenly popped in my mind again, *I guess I have to start my mission too now*

 

"Ji Yong!" I called his attention and he looked at me, "What?"

 

"Back then, you said Seohyun is really pretty right?"

 

He looked up as if he's thinking and then looked back at me, "Uh..yeah I remembered that"

 

"Is there a chance that you'll fall in love with her?" I asked but why I am feeling so nervous? I don't usually feel this way.

 

"Hmm...She's really pretty...and looks kind too...She's my ideal type. So yeah maybe..."

 

Someone just stabbed my heart! OMG WHY DOES MY CHEST HURT? TELL ME! TELL ME! I NEED A DOCTOR! MAYBE THIS IS A SYMPTOM OF A HEART DISEASEEEE!

 

"Why are you asking anyway?" he asked again.

 

"Nothing just curious" I was about to turn my back away but he said, "You're jealous aren't you"

 

"Why you--!" I was about to charge him and smack him but he was so fast he poked my head which made me stop and then....

 

he kissed my forehead.

 

 

---Dug Dug----Dug Dug----

 

 

Again with this feeling...

 

My heart... It's beating so fast...

 

Why is it acting this way...

 

And then again, someone just stopped time. I can't move....And I don't want to..

 

He parted slowly and then chuckled, "Don't worry, I'd choose you anyway" and then he left.

 

 

KWON JI YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!

 

I sat at the floor. It's still beating fast OMG OMG OMG!

 

I think I'm really sick!!

 

I was going loco when suddenly my phone made a sound.

 

♪ They love me cuz im hot
They love me cuz im cold
They love me cuz --- ♪

 

It's a message from Seohyun:

__________________________________________________________

 

"Dara. Can you come here now? And bring GD with you please"

 

____________________________________________________________

 

Bring Ji Yong? 

 

I don't want to T3T

 

 

Eeek! Why am I feeling this way?!

 

Come back to your senses Dara! I need to do this mission Seohyun x Ji Yong!

 

I need to I need to I need to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

But why do I feel that I don't want to?

 

Ugh! I guess I'm just sick.

 

Anyway I need to go to SM Academy now with Ji Yong.

 

Where's that block head anyway?!