03

A Cupid's Love Story

DARA'S POV

 

"Hi Dara?" A student greeted as he walked past me.

I'm wearing a fake mustache and large spectacles right now. If you remembered, my BFF Seohyun asked me if I can help her get closer to my enemy, Kwon Ji Yong aka G-dragon/GD. And so here I am doing my job even it pisses me to see that stupid face of his.

"BOO!"

I smacked the face of my attacker. Hey, I didn't meant that, it's a habit.

 

"OUCH! Dara that hurts! You hit like a man!" Taeyang groaned in pain.

 

Taeyang is GD's buddy. Actually here at YG Academy, GD's group which is known as Big Bang is considered the kingkas of this Academy. They are all gangsters, but despite that they are all chaebols. That's why students here looked up to them. Well except for me though, I'm popular here too. Well of course I am, I'm the only one who could stand up to GD. But despite being GD's enemy I'm close to the other members.

 

"Not my fault Taeyang" I said not even looking at him.

 

"What are you doing anyway?" Taeyang moved closer to me and tried to look at what I am looking.

 

"Why are you stalking GD?" 

 

I looked at Taeyang and gave him a 'what the hell' look.

 

"Of course not! I wouldn't stalk that blockhead!" 

 

"Who are you calling blockhead?!" 

I turned to the one who said it and it was GD feeling high and mighty. Of course I won't let him feel like that. I straightened my back and looked at him directly, "You. Who else would it be?" I said folding my arms.

 

I could feel the tension already, GD looked at me too, not looking that happy to see me.

 

Before World War 3 could start, Taeyang stepped between the two of us and tried to widen the gap. "Geez you two needs to relax"

 

GD suddenly smiled and looked at me again, "You know Dara. If you want to confess your love to me just do it. No need to wait for hours and stalk  at me"

 

"CONFESS?! EW JI YONG! I WOULD NEVER EVER CONFESS MY LOVE TO YOU! NEVER IN YOUR WILDEST DREAMS!" And with that I made a dramatic exit. Curse you Ji Yong! You stupid block head! 

 

But before I could totally walk away GD grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. Since he exerted force, I went straight to him and hugged him. GD was surprised too. I could hear Taeyang's giggles. We looked at each other's eyes and it's like somebody stopped time because I can't move and so does he. It's like everything stopped.

 

We would've stayed like that forever if Taeyang didn't shut his mouth, "Yah lovebirds. You should do that somewhere else"

 

We quickly separated from each other. Now the atmosphere is totally awkward.

 

"Ji Yong? Dara?" 

 

The two of us looked at TOP who just came in and called us. He is also one of the members of Big Bang.

 

"y-yes?" I stammered as I asked.

 

"Sir Yang Hyun-suk is calling for you. He said he needs you two in his office NOW" TOP replied.

 

"What for?" GD asked.

 

"I dunno" TOP answered again.

 

"Hmm... I guess it'll be about the Foundation Day tomorrow" GD asked. But I'm not looking at him so I don't who's he talking to.

 

"Yah Dara!" he shouted

 

"What?!" I shouted back at him. Stupid blockhead! He shouted right at my ear.

 

Suddenly he burst into laughter, I raised  my eyebrow and stared at him, "What's so funny?"

 

He wiped a tear from his eye and replied, "Can't get the moment out of your head? I knew it" He stepped closer at me, TOO CLOSE! He's a few inches away from my face, I could feel his breathing. And I can feel it too,  I'm totally red.

 

"You're in love with me are you?" 

 

And with that he earned a grand roundhouse kick plus an elbow strike ended with a tornado kick from yours truly.

 

"Stop spouting some nonsense Ji Yong" I said at him crossing my arms and looking at him groaning in pain.

 

"Why you!" 

 

And before he could hit me back I ran outside.

 

That stupid block head! He can hit a girl! WHAT A JERK! Anyway I should go to Sir Hyun-Suk's office now. That old geezer totally hates waiting.

 

***

 

JI YONG'S POV

 

"1 point for Dara" Taeyang commented.

 

"Shut up or I'll do the same to you" I said

 

"Dara is one cool chic, she's the only one who could do that to you. Not even we can do that" TOP added

 

That girl! Who does she think she is?! And you readers don't you dare think that I'm afraid of that amazon girl! I AM GDRAGON AND I AM NOT AFRAID OF THAT GIRL!

 

"Yah you should go to Sir's office now. You know he hates waiting" TOP said.

 

I shivered as I heard his name. On the record, there is one I am afraid of. And that is our beastly principal. 

 

Man! That old dude is scary! He once made me cross dress because I didn't wore my uniform to school of course he wouldn't know that if it weren't for DARA! ARGH! That girl is a headache!

 

And before I could completely earn myself a punishment I hurriedly went to the monster's den.