I Have to Choose One of Them

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am alone in the dorm like usual. I don’t have any schedule for today except the late recording in the afternoon. I look at my watch. It stills one pm in the noon so I still have a lot of times to do it. I mean I want to finish all the problems about my love life right now. So I text them one by one and ask them to come into SNSD dorm right now. I know that it’s a big risk to ask them to come to the dorm when I am alone by myself but I have told Kyuhyun Oppa about it and he said that I should to do it or else it won’t finish.

 

“Oppa, do you think that I make a good decision?” I call him once again to make sure of it.

“How many times that I have to say it to you Yuri ah. I never knew that you have this doubt side too. As long as I know you, you are always a girl that has a principal. I mean once you say yes then it means yes, and once you say no and it will be a no. I don’t get it with you now, Yuri.” Oppa said.

“I know and I hate to be like this too. But I don’t know why I doubt of myself this time.” I said it honestly.

“Tell me honestly, what do you afraid of, Yuri ah?”

“I can’t lie to you, right?”

 

“Unfortunately, you can’t Yuri. I am the one that closest to you besides Jonghyun, so I understand you so well. Now tell me honestly about it.” He’s absolutely right. I feel I am comfortable around this two evil, Jonghyun and Kyuhyun Oppa. I don’t know why even they have their naughty and evil side but still they can understand me so well. It doesn’t mean that I am not close to Donghae Oppa, Changmin Oppa, or Victoria Unnie but I can’t call Changmin Oppa right now since he’s so busy with his schedule and Victoria Unnie too? Donghae Oppa? No, he’s a big no for now.

 

“Well, I just think that what if one of them six choose the right key.”

“Six? I thought it was seven.”

“The keys are seven and the boys are seven too but I don’t invite one of them.”

“One of them? Who is he?”

 

“Kyu, you better get ready. We have a schedule in half hour.” I heard Donghae Oppa shouted.

“Araso. I will go there after I finish talk with Seo.”

“Aigoo you still have another time to do it.”

“Please, just this time, okay?”

“Okay.”

 

“Yuri, I think you make a big mistake. Why don’t you invite Donghae?” Kyuhyun Oppa asked me.

“I don’t think that it’s necessary no I mean I don’t think that I should do it.” I said.

“Why?”

“Well, it’s because he might think that you have a chance of me.”

“I don’t understand with you, Yuri. Why do you have to keep your feeling from him? Just admit it to me, Yuri. You have a feeling to him, right? You love him, right?”

“I do Oppa but I can’t.”

“Just to the point Yuri.”

 

I tell him everything. I open all my secrets to him. I tell him about my promise to my members, the set up date, the fake date of me and Siwon Oppa, and else. I just can’t hide it anymore. I need at least someone to know it except me but that someone has to be someone that can keep secret well and Kyuhyun Oppa is that someone.

 

“Yuri!” He shouted.

“What Oppa?”

“Why do you hide this from us this time? You know that you can tell one of us about it.”

“I tell some of them.”

“What?”

“I mean I told them but not everything. I told Victoria Unnie, Changmin Oppa, and Jonghyun about the set up date that I made to Tiffany, Yoona, and Donghae Oppa. Seohyun is only knows the part that I will quit as SNSD member. The only one that doesn’t know about it is Donghae Oppa and Oppa, you’re the one that know all my secrets.”

“Fine, fine. I don’t want to judge you right now. As your best friend, all I can do is just keep it as a secret even from my lovely girlfriend and all I want to do is just to help you now, okay?”

“Thanks Oppa. You’re the best.”

“Araso, araso. Anyway Yuri, I think this is the best solution like I said before and you have to make sure of yourself so you can do it, araso?”

“Neh, oppa.”

“Great! Then please call me after the meeting is over. I want to know the result is.”

 

Soon af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter