Ask For the Date

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yuri POV

I get a call from Victoria Unnie back then. So I answer her call.

 

“Yoboseyo, Unnie.”

“Unnie?” Why did Victoria Unnie call me Unnie? She’s older than me, so I should be the one to call her Unnie. It’s too suspicious, no she is too suspicious. I guess she’s not her. She should be someone else.

“Yes, Unnie. I’m f(x) Krystal, Jessica Unnie’s little sister.”

“Oh annyonghaseyo, Krys.”

“Annyonghaseyo, Unnie.”

“So why do you call me with Victoria Unnie number?” I don’t get it. If she wants to say something to me, why doesn’t she call it with her number?

“Tomorrow is Victoria Unnie birthday and we all want to hold a small birthday party to her.” She said. “So can you help then Unnie? Please? I really need your help.” She added.

“Yes, I will do it. May I bring some people with me too since I guess I need more help to hold a birthday party.”

“Yes, of course Unnie. I will wait for you.”

 

I hang up the phone. Then I walk to the room again. But as I want to enter it I hear they are talking. I’m curious so I decide to open the door a little bit so I can hear their conversation.

 

Trully. I am shocked for a moment. How can they bet on us? It’s hard to believe. I take a deep breath. Jjinjak! I need to ask Kyuhyun Oppa about this. But I guess I need to ask him later because there’re so many people in here.

 

They all shock. But I pretend like I didn’t hear anything so I just sit in the sofa and continue to play with my phone. Then Kyuhyun Oppa comes to me. I really want to ask it. But I think I can’t do it right now. So I better bring up Victoria Unnie birthday party as a topic right now.

 

“Oppa, tomorrow is Victoria Unnie’s birthday party.” I said to start the conversation.

“Yes, I know it. Why?”

“F(X) member will hold a birthday party fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter