I Hurt My Own Heart

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri POV

Siwon Oppa and I wave to Jonghyun who stays in the SM Building for a while to wait for Onew to pick him back to their dorm. We both take Siwon Oppa’s car and head to MBC Building. It takes thirty minutes for us to finally reach MBC studio.

 

“Oppa, I don’t think we both can walk together to the building because it will make the scandal becomes bigger.” I said.

“Yeah, you’re right Yuri. So let’s just meet in the waiting room since we both have the same waiting room.”

“Okay.”

 

I walk first to the building and enter our waiting room in the fifth floor. I walk with a bit nervous in my heart. I don’t know if I can success on this first mission or not because I am not good at acting. But I will try my best. I will make Donghae Oppa and Yoona suffer because of me and Siwon Oppa. I don’t want always be the protagonist. I can do the antagonist side too.

 

I finally reach the waiting room. I take deep breath before enter the room. I need to be really good so they won’t notice it.

 

“Hi!” I entered the room with finally 100% of confidence.

 

I sit beside Seohyun in the corner.

 

“Hi, Unnie.” She answered me.

 

We talk about the breakfast since I am in charge of their food and I can’t make it today so I ask her if she made it this morning or not.  And by that time, Siwon Oppa finally shows up himself in the waiting room. I immediately start my acting at that moment. I don’t want to waste the time because we don’t have much time to do it.

 

“Honey!” I said in aegyo and approached him. I quickly hug him.

“Aigoo Yuri ah. We just met this morning and you still miss me?” He said. Wow, he’s a really good actor.

“I always miss you honey.” I said while releasing the hug.

 

I can feel that everyone in that room is looking at us weirdly right now. They maybe surprise to see this in front of them but I don’t care as long as I can make Donghae Oppa jealous then it’s enough for me.

 

“Honey, I never thought that the chairman even agrees with our relationship.”

“Me too, honey. I thought that he will disagree with it. Well life’s unpredictable, right?”

 

“Excuse me.” Someone interrupted us and he is the leader of Super Junior, Leeteuk Oppa.

“Yes, Oppa.” I said. I am in danger right now and I am totally panic but I don’t want to show it with my face so I just smile to hide it.

“I don’t want to talk too much but I just want to make sure one thing, do you guys a couple right now?”

“Yes, hyung.” Siwon Oppa said without hesitation.

 

They all look more shock this time. I can feel it from this atmosphere.

 

“Oppa, I want to go to CR, can you accompany me to there?” I said in aeg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter