A Confession...

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 I feel my leg become so weak, so I decide to take a sit. I can’t stand of it anymore. The weakness of my legs is like the mirror of the weakness of my heart. Why my heart does look so weak? Why do I have this kind of feeling? Why do I have to run away from them? Why should I cry? And why can I just answer his question right the way? There’re so many questions on my mind that I can’t even answer it.

 

I put my two palms in my face then I bow my head a bit. I, again, try to hold my tears. But again, it’s useless so I just let my tears go out. Yah, it’s better like that so I can relieve all the pains in my heart.

 

“Yuri ah…” Someone touches my right shoulder and called my name. It’s no doubt that it’s him but I have to turn my face to make sure that it’s really him.

“Donghae Oppa.” I am right. I just said those words without any emotion. I just want to show him that I am still tough. I am the tough Kwon Yuri.

“Yuri, konchana?” He asked me.

 

Oppa, I am not that tough even though I pretend to be one. I am so weak. Deep inside I have a really weak heart. How can you even ask if I am okay? I am not okay. I can feel all the pain in my weak heart. I try to release all the pain by the tears, why can’t you see it Oppa?

 

“Neh, konchana.” I lied. I need to do it. I don’t want to be look so weak in front of him even thought I am not the one.

“Are you sure? Because you don’t look like you’re okay.” You know me too well, Oppa. Yes, I am not alright. I feel so pain inside. Oppa, you just make a big hole in my heart.

“No, I am okay.” I still pretend to be strong and lie to him. I hope he believes me this time so I don’t need to lie anymore.

 

He looks at me for a minute without saying anything. I can feel his anger. He probably still can’t believe me. Oh God, I am not a good liar and of course he will immediately know it. Now, I just can hope that he doesn’t mad at me.

 

“Yuri, please don’t lie to me!” He said it again.

“I don’t lie to you Oppa. I just feel okay.” I insisted to lie again.

“YURI!” He shouted my name and it made me shocked.

 

I don’t want to say anything right now because I know that he still have something else to tell me.

 

“Yuri, I know that you lied to me. Did you jealous toward her, Yuri? Just tell me the truth.”

“I don’t lie to you and I didn’t jealous towards Yoona. Yoona is my dongsaeng and you’re my best friend so if you decide to go out together as a couple then I don’t mind it because you look so good to each other.” I said.

“Yes, you are jealous toward her.” He said.

“No, I am not.”

“Yes, you are.”

“No, no, no, I am not.” I shouted this time.

 

 I can’t stand on it anymore. Yes, I admit it I am jealous toward her. She is beautiful, nice, and everyone loves her, and me? I am nothing compare to her. I am not as beautiful as her. I am not nice to everyone and no one loves me. I am just always her twin sister, a shadow of her. I can’t be more than that. And now she even gets the only thing that I have, the one that I trust and the one that close to me, Donghae Oppa. Of course I mad because of it.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter