Please don’t turn away from me!

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jonghyun slept over at Super Junior’s dorm that night, while Changmin has to excuse himself because he has something to do. It’s in the morning, and they are on the way to SM Building.

 

“Another meeting?” Jonghyun asked Kyuhyun.

“Neh. It’s about SM Town in LA, the winter album, the new form of group, the next SM drama project, and the other things.”

“Wow, I’m impressed. How can you know all of this? I thought you are the one who hate this kind of situation and you actually never care about it.”

“I am not actually, but Seohyun called me last night and told me about this.”

“Wow, seems someone has falling in love too.” Jonghyun .

“I am and you know it, right?”

“I know. It just you way change too much after you get closer to her.” He explained.

“Yeah, I realize it too. I suddenly become a better person because of her.”

“It’s a positive said though. Anyway, why are we in SNSD dorm now, hyung?” Jonghyun looked at the apartment building in front of him.

“I am picking my girlfriend.”

“Mwo? Your girlfriend? You mean your fake girlfriend, right?”

“I know, I know.” Kyuhyun pissed off. He wishes that they are a real couple, but it can’t become true.

 

Jonghyun POV

We come out from the car with disguise. Then we go to SNSD dorm. Seohyun already told Kyuhyun Hyung that no one in that room this morning since they all have left since the early morning. So Seohyun asked him to eat breakfast in their dorm.

 

“That’s why you asked me to wake up so early and not eating breakfast, right? Aish, I should know this earlier. Now, I’ll be the third person between you guys. Sigh! I shouldn’t agree with you.” I keep mumbling.

“Don’t worry, Jonghyun! You are not alone. I’ve got a partner for you.” Kyuhyun Hyung said while he’s ringing the door.

 

“Come in, Oppa!” A girl opened the door.

 

“Ah annyonghaseyo, Seohyun si.” I bowed to her.

“Annyonghaseyo, Jonghyun Oppa. Come on! Let’s go in!” Seohyun grabs Kyuhyun Hyung’s wrist and drags him to the dining room. I just follow them from behind.

“Please sit down first! I will bring the breakfast to the table.” Seohyun excused herself to the kitchen. A minute later, she goes out from the kitchen with two plates of waffle with her.

“Thank you, Seohyun si.” I was just about to eat when Seohyun takes back the plate from me.

“Why? It’s for me, right?” I asked.

“No. Yours is not finish yet. You can take it from the kitchen.” Seohyun smirked.

 

Aish, this girl. She looks like her boyfriend this day. I really need to think twice if Seohyun get a positive side from Kyuhyun Hyung. I walk lazily to the kitchen and I see a girl is standing there. I said ‘hi’ and it turns out to be…

 

“Krystal!” I called her name.

“Annyonghaseyo.” She bowed to me. Wait, she bowed? It’s weird. She never did that before. She always turns her face every time she looks me.

“Annyonghaseyo.” I don’t realize that I bowed back to her too. Oh God, what’s wrong with me?

“This is your breakfast.” She gives me a plate of waffle then she walks into the dining room.

 

I feel like I am in hypnotized or what, I dunno, but I follow her to the dining room then I take a sit beside her. I stare at her. She’s so weird today. I take a look at her closely. It’s not just her attitude become different but her looks too. She wears a white mini dress that not too y but still polite enough for a teenage girl. She also wears a thin make up today. She’s just stunned me with her beautiful face. I just can’t take my eyes of her.

 

“Jonghyun, eat your breakfast. We can’t be late to there.” Kyuhyun said. I heard him but I try to ignore him.

“YAH, KIM JONGHYUN. Quickly eat your breakfast. We still need to go to SM Building.” He shouted at me and it makes me realize that I have to eat my breakfast. I eat it quickly and turn my head to her again. I don’t know if she realizes it or not but I just can’t help to look at her.

 

“Kim Jonghyun, don’t stare at her all the time! We need to go the SM Builiding right now or Mr. Lee Soo Man si will mad at us.” Kyuhyun Hyung grabs my hand and drags me to the car.

 

“You look like an idiot, Kim Jonghyun.” Kyuhyun Hyung shakes his head.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter