The First Meeting with Kim Hyun Joong

Best Friends Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Victoria just wakes up. It still six o’clock in the morning and she already wake up. She is really excited today since today she will record for their comeback song today. Ah yes, they prepare for their comeback with Nu ABO.

 

Victoria POV

I am in my room now. Ah it’s been a while since we all perform in a big stage. I’m really looking forward to it.  Well, we are not coming back today but it will be next few months. But I’m still excited for today, because we will record our comeback song, Nu ABO. It’s a very great and light song, really easy listening with a cute dance too. Ah, I hope that everyone will like it and I also hope that this will be a huge hit like our sunbae, SNSD.

 

Because of my excitement, I wake up earlier than usual. I already make a breakfast in this early morning. And I eat it then I left the leftover in the dining table. No one has wake up since it’s still so early. But then one of them shows up, and she is Krystal.

 

“Annyong, Krys. You have woken up?”

“Neh, I am. By the way, Unnie, why do you wake up so early today? You used to wake up the latest one.”

“Ah, I’m excited for our recording our comeback song this morning so I want to do my best.”

“Do your best? Do you mean by wake up this early morning?”

 

I nod. I’m so happy till I can tear up because of it. I really miss my family. I hope they will go well. I really want them to be here with me in Korea, so I can share this happiness with. But it’s not the right time for a sad moment, why do I have to cry? It’s a happy moment, so I should keep smiling all over the time. And my family, even though I miss them so much, I will keep contact them to let them know about my situation in here.

 

“Do you want to eat breakfast?” I asked her.

“No. I want to exercise first then I will eat it.”

“Anyway, I want to ask you something.” I said as I turn the topics. I suddenly remember about something that I always to ask about.

“What is it Unnie?”

“It’s about you and Jonghyun.”

“Me? And him? What about us?”

“I want you to ask you why you have to did it that night”

“Ah, it’s just for fun.”

“What do you mean by fun?” I don’t get it.

“You know Unnie that we are really close to Shinee Oppa. Every one of them is close to us, except him. He never talked to us even just a bit so we decided to make him talked to us even if it’s just a little bit.”

 

Krystal is right. Jonghyun always looks so cold to my members. He never talks to them. I don’t know why he does it but I guess I will ask him since he is my best friend. But for now I want to know why Krystal is the one that have to do it since I know that the one that have crush on him is Luna, not Krystal, so it must her that have to do it.

 

“So why did you the one that have to do it?”

“Well, because the other members have done that before and it didn’t work so that night was my turn.”

“They all failed? Including Luna?”

“Neh. So it was my turn that night and I got it. Even though he was still cold, but at least I could see him said something.”

“Ah, I see. But you only do it just for fun, right? And you will not falling for him right?”

 

Krystal laughes, then she said, “Anneyo, Unnie. It will not happen. I will not falling in love with him. He’s not my type.”

 “But…”

 

I was about to say wise words to him but my words were interrupted by Krystal’s phone call.

 

“Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter