oo2

Are you happy in his arms?

18 January 2014

The boys were having a break after along practice routine. Soongyu was reading a magazine all by himself catchgin up with the newest scandals and dating rumours. Yoona was chatting with Taeyeon while Yuri was talking with someone on kakao talk.

Soongyu: Haha he messed it up!

Taeyeon: Who?

Taeyeon and Soongyu are the gossip 'queens' of the group. They know everything about all gossips rumours and scandals. Taeyeon sat beside Soongyu and looked in the magazine he laughed as he read the topic Eunhyuk posted twitter update of him and IU at his dorm.

Taeyeon: Wah! Hyung is such an idiot huh?

Soongyu: Haha yup

Yuri: Hey whats wrong?~

Taeyeon: They think IU and Eunhyuk did it

Yuri: WHAT?! IU?! But I love her so much~

Yoona: But you dont even got shipped with her hyung

Yuri: So? I dont get shipped with BoA either and still I love her

Soongyu: You love all pretty girls who can sing or dance Yul

Yuri: Exactly

Taeyeon: S-Soongyu

Soongyu: Ne?

Soongyu looked at Taeyeon and Taeyeon had his eyes widened and fixed on the magazine. Soongyu slowly turned his gaze to the page where Taeyeon was looking at and his eyes widened.

Yoona: Whats wrong?

Soongyu: J-Jung K-Kyung H-Ho

Taeyeon: Choi Sooyoung

Yuri: I dont get it

Soongyu: T-they are dating

Yoona's jaw dropped and he quickly went over to the two oldest boys and peeked on the page they were looking at.

Yoona: EH?! Dating Shi Dae?

Yuri: Who are dating now?

Taeyeon: The half of the group, Seohyun and Sooyoung... The two youngest

Soongyu: H-how?

Yuri: Shhh little guy dont cry

The members of SNSD suddenly start to revealing they are dating. Seohyun revealed a week ago that she has been dating Lee Seunggi since end of 2013 and SM also confirmed that Sooyoung has been dating Jung Kyung Ho one monthe after Seohyun started dating with Seunggi. The two had been spotted together alot but nothing was confirmed yet and they also tried to deny that Sooyoung was dating. It was a big issue since Lee Soongyu aka the Shining Sun (Sunny) from boygroup BWCW was also spotted with Sooyoung alot. Now that the truth came out most SooSun shippers left their fandom just like the Yoonhyun shippers. Most Sone's quited with their Soshi fandom and began as new fans in Crying Wolf fandom since the boys arent confirmed as dating yet.

The royal couples of SM are starting to sink as two already 'died'. We assume Jessica Jung or Stephanie Hwang will reveal they are dating soon, how come suddenly they decided to reveal everything now?

Yoona: Two down two to go

Yuri: YULSIC!

Soongyu: And Taeny

Yuri: But I love doing fan service with Jessica, she smells so sweet and she is so nice always towards me and-

Yoona: I think Yuri is inlove with Sica noona

Taeyeon: I think so too

Yuri: IM NOT

Soongyu: Well you kinda freaked out when the dating rumour of Haesica came out AND the dating rumour that Kwon Tyler or something and Jessica noona. 

Yuri: You heard the fans right? Its a Kwon but not our black pearl Kwon Yuri, why not our black pearl Kwon Yuri?

Soongyu: Well yeah because you two fit eachother pretty well

Yuri: I KNOW AND THATS WHY I DONT WANT TO LOOSE YULSIC! AND NO YULSIC IS NO GIRL HUGS FOR YURI AT SM CONCERTS!!!!!!!!!!! AND NO GIRL HUGS MEANS SAD YURI

Soongyu: The only girl who acts so intimitated with you is SNSD's leader Jessica and she is the only one who always hugs you or clings on you so what you mean with no girl hugs is ectually no Jessica Jung Sooyeon hugs, right?

Yuri: You can put it that way yeah

Taeyeon kept his eyes fixed on the magazine and didnt mind the guys talking. He was so fixed on one line in the magazine wich made all kinds of thoughts go around his head.

 

Soongyu decided to go out for a walk because he wanted to clear his mind his mind, he got his beanie and his scarf to cover his face so nobody would recognize him. He was walking to a near by park and took a stroll there. He smiled as he saw some kids playing in the playground in the park. He sat on a bench and watched how the kids were building snowmans and holding a snowball fight. Suddenly he was hit by a snowball and a little girl slowly walked towards him with her head hung low.

"S-Sorry sir, i-it wasnt on purpose"

He smiled at the cuteness of the girl and patted her head. The girl looked up at him and she smiled a little.

Soongyu: Nevermind little girl those things can happen

"Wah! Your voice is heavy!"

Soongyu chuckled and nodded.

Soongyu: I know most people get surprised when they hear my voice, can I know your name little girl?

"Sorry but I cant tell my name, my mommy doesnt wants me to talk to strangers"

Soongyu: Haha your talking to one now though, my name is Lee Soongyu I am 24 years old and I like to play

(Not in a way ofcourse kekeke)

"My name is Oh Sori and I am 7 years old and I like to play with my friends"

Soongyu: Nice to meet you Sori, so those kids are your friends?

He pointed at a bunch of boys and girls throwing snowballs at eachother, Sori looked at where he was pointing at and she nodded her head.

Soongyu: I wish I was your age again, I miss playing like that

Sori: But wht about when you were alittle older

Soongyu smiled at the girl and patted her head again.

Soongyu: I am training since I was 13 years or so

Sori: Training?

Soongyu: Uhuh, do you know the big building of the SM Entertainment? Owned by Lee Sooman?

Sori nodded her head and Soongyu smiled at her cuteness.

Soongyu: Lee Sooman is my uncle and he asked me if I would like to do audition for his company when I was a teenager. I made the audition and became a trainee there and now I am part of one of their groups

Sori: I dont believe you

Sori smiled cutely as she said that, Soongyu slowly got his scarf of and smiled at her.

Soongyu: I am BWCW's rapper and dancer Lee Soongyu aka the Shining Sun of BWCW, they also call me Sunny because of that

Sori: Now I know you! My oppa is a big fan of you and your group

Soongyu: Cool, whats your oppa's name?

Sori: Oh Jin

Soongyu: He has a cool name, how old is he?

Sori: He is almost 16 years old

Soongyu: Do you love your brother?

Sori: Ofcourse he is the best brother in the whole~ wide world

She spread her arms to emphesize the word whole wich made him chuckle at her dorkiness.

Soongyu: Is he here somewhere?

Sori: He is at that cafe right there with his friends

She pointed at a cafe across the park and he nodded.

Soongyu: Should we say hi to your brother?

Sori smiled widely and nodded like a kid. She grabbed his arm and ran to the cafe across the street since there were no cars driving. Jin looked up and was surprised to see his sister dragging a man with her. He thought it was someone who tried to kidnap her so he stood up and approached them.

Sori: Oppa! Oppa!

Jin: Sori-ah what is it, who is he?

He quickly snatched his sister away from the stranger. Soongyu scratched the back of his head and chuckled nervously.

Sori: That is Soongyu-oppa, he is really nice and you are a big fan of him right?

Jin: Soongyu?

Soongyu: A-Ah ne, I am Lee Soongyu nice to meet you Jin-shii

He bowed for Jin who had a confussed look on his face.

Jin: How do you know my name?

Soongyu: A-ah Sori told me

Jin: And why am I his fan Sori-ah?

Sori: That is BWCW's rapper Soongyu

Jin's eyes widened and he lokoed at the man infront of him, he wasnt tall and his voice was really heavy, he could see that he had blonde hair under his beanie. Soongyu laughed nerveously and schratched the back of his head.

Jin: I dont believe you

Sori: Sunny oppa take of your scarf

Soongyu nodded and took off his scarf and Jins jaw dropped as he saw his idol standing just a few feet away from him.

Jin: Y-you really are Lee Soongyu

Soongyu: Ah ne, annyeonghaseyo

Jin: C-can I have your autograph

Soongyu: Ah sure sure

Jin got a pen and a photocard from BWCW from his backpack and handed it to Soongyu. Soongyu signed it and Jin was jumping like a little girl.

Soongyu: Can I take a picture with you guys? I cant really interact much with fans because our manager told us not to so this would be a great chance to do it

Jin: Jinja?!

Soongyu: Yeah

Jin: Ofcourse!

Soongyu smiled and they took a few selca's. Sori was really happy seeing her brother happy like this.

Sori: Sunny oppa want to play with me and my friends?

Soongyu looked on his watch and smiled

Soongyu: Sure why not

Sori: YAY!

She grabbed his arm again and dragged him to the 7 year old kids who were still holding a snowball fight. Soongyu gladly helped Sori against the others and they had alots of fun when suddenly all the 7 year old included Sori started to chase Soongyu. Soongyu had the time of his life and totally forgot about why he was out.

 

The members were worried about Soongyu so they went searching for him, the girls of SNSD also decided to help and when they came byt the park they saw he was playing with little kids. Taeyeon smiled at his friend and crossed his arms while watching him play with the little kids.

Yoona: I know for sure hyung is going to be a really good daddy later

Yuri: I wish I was him, I miss playing

He whined and pouted like alittle kid

Jessica: He sure is a little kid yeah

They all smiled and decided to go back since they knew he was fine. Taeyeon thought he would get himself into problems but he was wrong, Soongyu grew up more and didnt do anything irresponsible when he his mind was a mess. He was really proud of him.

Soongyu, you really dont need me anymore to babysit you do you? - Kim Taeyeon

 

 


 

 

Sorry for not updating yesterday but my laptops keyboard shuts down everytime I press capslock its really annoying

Hope you enjoy the story for so far

_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*