oo5

Are you happy in his arms?

28 February 2014

Today SNSD came back with their new single Mr. Mr. Yuri gathered the boys to watch their friends comeback. They were seated on the couch in their dorm and Yuri started the video. They all liked the musicvideo and were impressed by it. Yuri's mouth dropped when he saw the dancebreak and was really really impressed. Yoona was watchng judgingly since he didnt like that guy in the musicvideo. Soongyu was getting bored as he didnt pay any attention and started to play with his phone. Taeyeon could just look at the screen while spacing out, he couldnt forget about Tiffany dating Nickhun now. He likes Nickhun because he is a nice guy but he doesnt thinks he suits Tiffany that well because he doesnt know him that well. He only meet him a few times at variety shows and music shows. He didnt like the idea of them maarying and getting a family, he just wanted Tiffany to see how much he loved her and that all those skinship and all those kisses on the cheek and forhead were all full of love. He couldnt understand why she didnt notice it, maybe because theyve been friends for 10 years already? Maybe because she didnt like him like he did, or was it because he was just like a second bigger brother? When Tiffany did audition for SM Entertainment it was the same day Taeyeon did and he did audition in Seoul for some reason just like Tiffany. She missed her chance for the audition in the States so she wanted to try it in South-Korea and stayed there on her own. Taeyeon saw her at the auditions and he already fell for her feminine looks and he liked the way she would smile at her phone for some reason, he fell inlove with that smile and when he heard more about her and that she didnt have a home he searchd for her before the audition day ended. He found her somewhere in a hall and approached her.

 

A young boy with black straight hair ran through the building to find someone he had been looking for. He ran through a long hallway and finally the last room where he didnt look. He opened the room but it was just an empty danceroom. He closed the door and sighed in defeat and decided to go back to the mainhall to wait for his mother to pick him up. As he made his way to the elevator he heard soft sobs coming from a small side hallway and saw a girl with black hair sitting on the ground. Sha had a ponytail and smiled as he kind of recognized the girl, he walked over to her and sat beside her. She looked up and their eyes met. He flashed his sweet smile showing his dimple and it made her smile back uncunsiously. He got a handkarchief out of his pocket and handed it to the girl who gladly wiped away her tears she gave it back but he shook his head with a smile. She just nodded slightly and folded the handkarchief and held in both her hands.

Taeyeon: I am Kim Taeyeon

The girl looked alittle confused and thought deep and then smiled at him and nodded. She didnt speak Korean that well as she just moved there a month ago and goes to an international school.

Tiffany: Uhm Hwang, Stephanie Hwang

Taeyeon: Country?

He asked carefully as he noticed she didnt speak Korean  that well. She did understand that word as it was just a simple word

Tiffany: America

Taeyeon nodded and smiled and thought deeply trying to remind some English words as he in English

Taeyeon: Uhm I heard you new Korean?

He tried to say it in English but failed alittle making her giggle and nod as she luckily understood what he was saying. He smiled when she smiled at him because he was under spell of her smile. He held his hand out for a hand shake and she shook his hand.

Taeyeon: Nice meet you Steppanie

She giggled at how he said her name, she found the guy she just met really cute and nice

Tiffany: Nice to meet you too Kim Taeyeon, you can call me Tiffany

He was thinking really deep of what she just said and he had a really funny face making her laugh while clapping her hands wich he found cute.

Tiffany: Uhm Call me Tiffany

She said carefully in Korean and he smiled and nodded. He stood up and offered her a hand and she took it and he helped her to stand.

Taeyeon: I uhm heard you were living alone?

He asked her in Korean hoping she would understand, it took her sometime but in the end she gladly understood and sadly nodded making him frown at her sad expression.

Taeyeon: Why?

Tiffany: I missed audition in country so went here to audition my family still in States

She said with her broken Korean and Taeyeon just nodded.

Taeyeon: You can live with me and my family

Tiffany totally understood what he was saying and looked at him with a hopeful expression but then it faded because she didnt wanted to be a burden for him and his family as she could barely speak Korean and she is a total stranger.

Taeyeon: Its okay you can sleep in our guestroom.

Tiffany: Dont want be a burden

Taeyeon: Its really fine I'll ask my family

Tiffany: You sure?

Taeyeon: Yup

He smiled sweetly showing his dimple again and she chuckled and nodded. When they were in the mainhall he spotted his mother and ran to her with wide arms.

Taeyeon: Umma!~~~~~~

He hugged her tightly and she hugged her son back and patted his back while smiling widely. He pulled and smiled widely at his mother

Taeyeon: Umma I made a new friend and I wanted to ask if you could let her stay at our house till she is accepted and placed in a dorm since her family lives in the States

His mother raised her eyebrows looking confused at her son since he didnt made many friends and the weirdest thing was it was a girl. She smiled and nodded at him making him smile widely

MrsKim: Where is she?

Taeyeon: Tippany!

He motioned the girl to come and his mother smiled when he saw how cute the girl was

Taeyeon: Umma this is Steppani Hwang she is from the States and cant speak Korean well she can speak English fluent

She smiled at Tiffany and held her hand out. Tiffany shook her hand and then bowed for respect making the women smile even more.

MrsKim: Nice to meet you Stephanie, I know this guy doesnt says your name right but his English is not good so dont mind

Taeyeon looked like a lost puppy when his mother suddenly started to speak English wich made Tiffany giggle at Taeyeons look on his face.

MrsKim: I would love to take you in since I only have two sons and a husband, I always wanted a daughter and now I sort of have one. A really cute and beautiful one

She blushed alittle hearing that since she doesnt hear that often. 

Taeyeon: Come come! Lets go!

He stick his fist out and ran like he was flying like superman making the two female chuckle and watch him as he ran to the car.

 

Taeyeon smiled remembering the first time he met Tiffany, though she just lived with them for like a month or 5 he enjoyed everyday with her. He missed those times. He wanted to go back to his teenage years when Tiffany and him were unseperable, always doing things together and growing like the astrotwins. Everytime Tiffany had a longer school day or had some trips with her class he would be a zombie all day since he couldnt spend the day with his eyesmiling queen Tiffany. When they went to trainee dorms they missed eachother really bad but that faded alittle when they made new friends.

Taeyeon: How I wish I could go back when you were always by my side Hwang Miyoung

 


 

That from their teenager years is made up hehe, I didnt really know what to put in this chapter 

_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*