oo6

Are you happy in his arms?

5 March 2014

BWCW was working on their next mini-album. Taeyeon was busy reading the lyrics and listening to the instrumental. He was trying to get his mind off of a certain person who he knew for quite awhile now. He couldnt stand that even some gossip magazines spotted them together and thinking they were dating. He would get mad whenever he would see pictures of the two together or read about them. He stopped listening to SNSD and would never start a conversation with Tiffany and it would be only a short conversation when she would start it. Taeyeon even thought of it to delete her phone number and her kakaotalk and line. He didnt want to hear about her happy date life with Nickhun, he didnt want to hear how sweet he was and what he did for her. He just wanted her to stop thinking everything was okay, but it was also his fault for telling he didnt have a problem her dating him but what could he tell her, hey Tiffany stop dating with him because I love you? No he couldnt think of that. He didnt want to ruin their friendship.

Soongyu: Hey Taeng you okay?

Taeyeon didnt know he was spacing out for so long, heck he didnt even know he was spacing out.

Taeyeon: Huh? Oh yeah I'm... I'm okay

Yuri: You know for sure you are okay? You dont look okay, is something bothering you or something?

Taeyeon: A-Ani, why do you guys think there is something wrong?

Yoona: Because we know you hyung, you wont space out except if there is something wrong

Taeyeon: There is really nothing going on I swear

Soongyu: If you say so

He raised his hands in surrender and continued reading the lyrics for the track song. Their new track song was called why so serious, they liked the concept and they also liked the dance since they already saw what kind of dance it is. Thats also one of the reasons he didnt talk to Tiffany anymore, he was to busy with his new mini-album and all that he didnt got any free time to contact anybody not even his family. 

Yoona: Hyung we have to go record are you coming?

Taeyeon: Ah ne

Taeyeon stood up and followed the others to the recording studio.

 

Taeyeon slumped himself on the couch after the tiring day. It was 9 pm and he decided to turn on the tv. Tomorrow they are starting with the choreography, Soongyu was sitting beside Taeyeon while Yuri and Yoona sat on the ground to lazy to stand up and sit on the couch. There was a variety show on and they didnt really care about it since it wasnt really funny nor interesting or something. Taeyeon got hungry and decided to go to the kitchen to cook. He charged his phone in the kitchen and started to chop the vegtables till his phone rung.

Taeyeon: Yoboseyo?

Tiffany: Taeyeon-ah~

Tiffany sounded sad and Taeyeon didnt liked the sound of her voice like that but just kept his tone straight.

Taeyeon: Yeah?

Tiffany: Is there something wrong?

Taeyeon: No, wae?

Tiffany: You wont try contact me and its like you are avoiding me and even your tone right now is like you dont want to talk to me... did I do something wrong Taetae?

Taeyeon: Ani, Im just busy and tired and thats all

Tiffany: If there is anything you are mad about at me just tell me... I miss you Taetae, I miss our conversations

Taeyeon: Its really nothing Tiffany-ah, but I have to cook right now. Take care

Tiffany: TAETAE, I know there is something wrong, you wont call me by my full name if there wouldnt be anything. Taeyeon please tell me

Taeyeon: Tiffany Im busy cooking I'll talk to you later, take care and say hi to the others for me

He hung up before she could reply, he felt bad for doing that but he couldnt hear her voice any longer. She knew him good alittle to good, he was afraid she would discover why he was acting like this towards her soon since he is like an open book to her and she knew every single little thing about him. There was nothing about Taeyeon she didnt knew except for one thing and that was that he was inlove with her.

Yoona: Hyung is dinner almost ready Im hungry

Taeyeon: No I just ended a call you'll have to wait for dinner little kid sorry

Yoona pouted and hung his head low and slumped back to the livingroom where Soongyu and Yuri were watching tv. He plopped himself next to Soongyu and looked at the tv. It was some stupid variety show again.

Yoona: Cant we watch something else then this?

Yuri: We can watch a movie?

Yuri suggested and Soongyu just shrugged while Yoona just nodded his head lazyly. Yuri stood up and got some horror movie since he knew Taeyeon and Soongyu wanted to let their minds go somewhere else and the two of them liked to watch scary movies. After awhile Taeyeon came in with his waiters skills with four plates on his arms. When he was still in middleschool he worked at his uncles restaurant as waiter for some extra money. He gave everyone a plate and the sat on the other side of Soongyu. They watched a movie and later on they decided to sleep. Taeyeon couldnt sleep and it was 11.45 pm already. He could only think of how rude and cold he was towards Tiffany, he knew he made her cry alittle for his behaviour towards her.

Tomorro I'll call her and say my sorry

With that thought he finally drifted of to sleep.

 


 

Hey guys sorry for the short update and sorry that I didnt update yesterday but I didnt know what to put in the chapter but next chapter I'll try to make it longer.

 

 

 

I smell drama *evilsmirk* mwuehehehhehhehhehe

_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*