oo1

Are you happy in his arms?

12 January 2014

 

Taeny dating?

BWCW's leader Kim Taeyeon and SNSD's Stephanie Hwang Miyoung get spotted alot the past few weeks. Their members and managers say that they are really close and know eachother since the trainee days but what we get to see on fancams and tv is alot other then just friendship. A few fans even caught the couple necklaces, bracelets, phone cases and rings. A fan spotted them outside the hotel in Shanghai, Taeyeon was being a dork while Tiffany was watching amused. Taeyeon was wearing pink that night. We assume they are dating since Tiffany is the only female idol so close to him and Taeyeon is the only male idol so close to Tiffany. Tiffany even said that all thats pink is her property and the past few weeks we caught Taeyeon wearing pink most of the time. Is he her property or is he beginning to get pink obesessed too?

As Taeyeon got asked who is ideal type was he chose SNSD members because of their cuteness and kindness, then the mc asked who of SNSD would come the most nearest to his ideal type and he answered Tiffany. A fancam spotted them hugging at Inkigayo when SNSD won, they were at the background and Tiffany was in his embrace, why wasnt she hugging her members?

 

Taeyeon had a smile on his face as he was reading some gossip magazines. Taeny would always be a topic in some gossip magazines and it made him happy how they noticed how close they were and that they even called them a perfect couple since Tiffany is really beautiful and Taeyeon is one of the most handsome male idols.

Yuri: Dont smile like that your creeping me out!

Taeyeon looked up only to be meet by his other three members looking weirdly at him.

Taeyeon: Hehe sorry guys

He smiled shyli and scratched the back of his head. Soongyu got the magazine from Taeyeons hands and started to read in it.

Soongyu: Oh! Taeyeon was reading about Taeny! How cute~

Soongyu and started to flip the pages searching for some good rumours.

Taeyeon: Hehe

Soongyu: When are you going to confess to her dude?

Soongyu asked serious without taking his eyes of off the magazine

Taeyeon: I-I dont think its such a good idea to do that

Yuri: What? Dude your one of the most handsome male idols here in South-Korea... Your even above me!

Yoona: And even above me! And I am the face of the group!

Taeyeon: I know but... We have been friends for how long now? 10 years or so? And I dont think she thinks the same about me since its been such a long time besides there are more idols who chose her as an ideal type and they are above me in the list

Soongyu: But maybe she likes you

Soongyu said with a serious voice still not taking his eyes off of the magazine.

Yoona: Soongyu is right Tae, you never know if you never try

Taeyeon: Now you sound like my brother

Yuri: He is cool, oh yeah when is he coming back from his tour? I want to learn some more dance moves from him

Taeyeon: I dont know he is quite busy the past months so yeah

Yoona: Wah! He is that famous huh

Soongyu: I dont really miss him, he always teases me with Sooyoung and all. Its no fun anymore

Yuri: Well you told us you had a crush on her and you guys are THE Soosun couple one of the royal couples just like Taeny and Yoonhyun

Soongyu: AND Yulsic

Taeyeon: Look guys I know it-

Soongyu: OMG YOONA!

Soongyu shot up and sat straight on his spot as he found something really shocking. He signaled Yoona to come closer real quick.

 

Lee Seung Gi & Seo Joohyun dating

SM Entertainment confirmed that Lee Seung Gi and Seo Joohyun are dating for quite awhile now. October 8th when Lee Seung Gi came back from his tour in Japan he was seen heading to a dorm in Samsungdong. After awhile he was spotted with a female idol at the Han river and later on he was spotted dropping the female idol off at her dorm with a shopping bag. In the shopping bag was probably something from Japan he boght for her.

Later on SM Entertainment confirmed the female idol was Seo Joohyun and that they were dating since 2013. It seems that all the rumours about male idol Im Yoona and female idol Seo Joohyun were not true.

 

Yoona was shocked and froze on his spot. He felt his chest tightened and his eyes started to sting. He didnt know this feeling at all, it was weird because he never reacted like this before.

Soongyu: Hey... Yoong are you okay?

He carefully placed his hand on Yoona's back. Soongyu might seem rough when he is preforming but he is really caring and soft when he is just being himself. Nobody expects Soongyu to be like that at first sight since he is pretty muscular and his voice is the lowest of all members, when you see his face you wont expect the voice but when you see the rest of him you will begin to hesitate and when he will sing or rap you will be blown away by his voice. He soothed Yoona's back who was about to breakdown without knowing the reason why, he just felt like crying reading that news.

Yuri: O-oi Yoona whats wrong?

Soongyu gave him the magazine and Yuri and Taeyeon both began to read and they both raised their eyebrows when they were reading the topic.

Taeyeon: W-wow, I never thought SNSD's innocent maknae would be dating already

Yuri: Hey buddy you okay?

He asked carefully and Yoona slowly nodded his head. He got up from his seat and slumped to his room while the other three just watched from behind. They had concerned eyes and were really worried because they know a heart broken idol is not in state to preform that well, and what made it worse is that Yoona is a really emotional guy. He always missed his parents and his sister. Unlike Yuri who was glad he could do this and was even happy when he could just talk to them for a few minutes. 

 

Yoona slumped on his bed his back facing the ceiling and his face burried in his pillow. He didnt know this feeling he was totally not familiar with that feeling. His breath became heavy and he thought it was because of the pillow so he sat up but he just continued breathing heavily. He walked to the bathroom wich is attached to his room and the tap and splashed some cold water in his face. He looked in the mirror and stared in his own eyes.

Yoona: Whats happening to you Im Yoong since when are you like this?

 

Taeyeon: So first SNSDxBWCW ship is dead huh?

The three were sitting on the couch watching some random variety show.

Soongyu: I guess so yeah, who will be next?

Yuri: Maybe Soosun or Yulsic or Taeny, you'll never know till the time comes

Soongyu: You afraid?

Yuri: Of what?

Soongyu: Of your ship going bye bye

He waved with his hand at the bye bye part and then stared blankly at the tv.

Taeyeon: What if So Nyeo Who Cried Wolf will die completely? What will happen to our friendship

Soongyu: Well maybe Seohyun is the only one who is dating

Yuri: So lets just not think about the bad  and only think about the good

 

 


 

First chap, really short but Im sick so I cant write that much today

Hope you guys think this is a good start

_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*