The Escape

Frozen

 


 "You know,one day I'd like to explore.Be somewhere else instead of this stupid castle.It's such a burden to stay here"Xiumin sighed as said his desire to Luhan who was sitting patiently on his massive bed.

"Maybe then,when we marry,we can go somewhere else.Out near the mountains.Where your powers will be unnoticed."he replied,stuffing his face in the pillow.

Xiumin liked that idea and all he could think of was Luhan.Even Tao was less than the man he had met.He couldn't think about it.Outside the window,he saw two siblings.Brothers,to be exact.He could hear the younger,or the supposed younger,who was taller than the eldest;

"Hyung,do you think we could ever live like them," pointing to the castle that had only one light on,"I wish we could live like them.I'm tired of sleeping on hay.It's really uncomfortable.And I don't wanto eat vegetables and meat.I want to eat icecream!"

"Don't worry.Just wait.See that?It's called a shooting star.Make a wish."the brother relpied to the childish question.

Xiumin felt a wave of jealousy punch him.Maybe because they were so free.So free.They could do anything.Even Tao was not allowed in the same room as him.How was this perfect life?

"Luhan! Look a shooting star!"He exclaimed,hoping to get the other's attention.

"Ohkay! Wait,in the count of three,make a wish!" 1,2,3!"

"I just wish,most likely wish that Tao and I do not fall in love with the wrong person."


He woke up with a massive headache.He decided it was the day to escape.Covering his hands with gloves,he packed everything in a small backpack.He opened the window and jumped.Jumping wan't that bad.In his eyes it wasn't.If only he would escape.And now he was going to make his dream come true.It was coming.The wind blowing in his face.He landed on his on the floor,which left his body badly bruised.It didn't matter.He snuck to the stables and took out Jack Frost,come on let's go.And now though he wass set,for his destination he decided to think about Luhan.That beautiful face.But even though he knew Luhan was a good person,that guy who Tao said would marry,seemed terrible.He didn't know why.He had only wished the best for his little brother.But he had to sacrifice so much for it.

He could remember the days when he and Tao would just go out and buy bubble tea and icecream and just play.But now he was a monster that could never eradicate its powers.And that was it.


► Jack Frost had already escaped from his grasp.back to the stables where Xiumin would never return too.This was his destiny.He knew it.Using his ice powers,he created a staircase that would lead him up.He ran,feeling freedom alrady in him and hit him.It felt wonderful and fantastic.There were no words to describe the feeling on how great it was.It just kept on going and with a thought on his and Luhan's new home it just appeared.Perfect.