Coronation Part2

Frozen

Breathe in.Breathe out.Luhan looked up at the ceiling to forget the arranged marriage.Kim Minseok,the soon-to-be king would be his husband.His parents gave him a picture of the boy,no,wait multiple of the chipmunk-like boy.He chuckled at the thought and thought of being king,of two kingdoms.Even though he wasn't the oldest,he was the heir.He was more 'mature' than the rest of his hyungs.He was the favourite of the Southern Isles.He remembered his bet with Kris,"If you manage to be the King of Arendelle,I'll give you the throne"

 

Kris stared at his reflection,styling his blonde hair.Fifteen and he was going to steal the throne.A foolproof plan,first starting with a panda.Smirking,he dashed to his white horse,a.k.a Nill.HE galloped away,galloped,galloped.Marry him.Kill Minseok.Let Luhan grieve.Then Tao marries him.He becomes king.

Tao went exploring,greeting the citizens.He fixed his hipster glasses,that had a pikachu on them,he never knew that Minseok bought them for him.He began to whisper"Do you want to build a snowman"

Skipping and aimlessly dawdling he tripped and fell in the icy,cold sea.A giant hand apperared in front of him and he grabbed onto it.Then he saw, a frickin greek model.

"I'm sorry for being clumsy,Zitao".There goes that y voice.

"It's ok,please call me Tao"

"I'm Yifan,call me Kris"

Instantly,Tao had scarlet cover his faces as they began to walk around Arendelle.

 

"I know present you,Kim Minseok,the new king of Arendelle!"

His fingers trembled,as ice began to cover the sceptre.He quickly placed the item back in.He couldn't wait to see Luhan.Maybe,he will fall in love with Luhan.His stomach already had butter flies in it.

 "I,Yixing of Weselton demmand a dance with the new king."

"Eh,uhmm,I don't dance but my brother does"Xiumin pointed to Tao as Yixing began to do some sort of psycho dance.

What a happy life.Not really.