Accursed

Frozen

Luhan stood by the grand doors of the ballroom scanning the whole room which contained of flirters,cheerful couples and energetic dancers(a.k.a Yixing).He could clearly see his brother,smiling at a boy who had red hair.It was obviously dyed as the red was too un-natural.He dawdled into the crowd as peasants covered his view.A boy who had hair which had a pinkish-purplish tint to it.It was kinda blonde too.With a splosh of strawberry on top.He remembered Minseok had brown hair,a cute face and chubby cheeks.But there was no one with those features.

Xiumin eyed Tao and a really tall stranger who held hands and giggled.Even though,he wanted to push them away and stop their fluffiness,he couldn't.It wasn't fair.Him interfering into Tao's life.He's done enough meddling with his little brother's life and he should stop.Then the couple escaped the crowd.

Tao smiled at Kris as they chatted how their siblings were mean.According to Kris,some pretended that he in chines:was invisible.All he could mutter to Kris was that,so is Minseokkie.

Kris was always insecure.He never knew why,but he kept on changing his name that he had so many identities that his mother was thoroughly confused,her 'Li Jiaheng' was then 'Kevin Li" than so many identities he couldn't keep track.He faked a smile to Tao as Tao started to sing in chinese:

"All my life has been a series of doors in my face"

"Then suddenly I bump into you"

Kris could tell that the boy was in love with him.He just could.

Tao had never felt so comfortable in his life than hanging with Kris.Zitao felt secure,safe and free.Like if there was no imperfection in the world and if he could fly.Minseok gave him the same comfort when he was three.But that was diffrent.Minseokkie isn't that person anymore.He has changed.But something in his mind told him that Kris was bad.He never knew why.

Luhan saw the boy who wore the cape and the crown on his head.The boy,however,didn't look like how Minseok was described.Luhan swore that his heart beated so fast,it was now cooked deer guts.He had deers in his stomach an they flew out of his left ear.

Xiumin felt his ribcage poke his skin,his heart exploded and his flat and thin belly stuffed with steamed buns.He saw the stranger wal towards him.He didn't know what to do.Xiumin felt like a fool,standing still,messing his hair up.His pale hand,straitneng his crown.It felt like a tiara,but if his father wore it,so could he.

"Who are you?"asked the stranger,who looked like a baby deer to Xiumin's opinion.

But all Xiumin could do was smile and mutter to his ear"Kim Minseok,but I'm Xiumin now"

Xiumin left the room tugging the stranger along.

Kris swore his guts would exlplode after singing that cheesy love song.Bleh.He was close to throwing up and he nearly turned green.So the plan was working,he guessed.He never even had a ring.

"Can I ask something crazy?Will you marry me?"Kris asked with fake enthusiasm.

"Yes!"The boy squealed as Kris took his arm and left the balcony.

Luhan was very surprised at the stranger took his arm.The stranger seemed pretty cute,but he knew that the stranger was royalty.

"If you're Luhan,tell me,I'm Minseok"the boy asked Luhan,who was surprisingly shorter than him.No one has ever been shorter than Luhan.But Minseok was older than him.

Minseok felt his powers growing,as Tao pulled on his glove,his right on to be exact.He felt the icy blast forming in his palm.And then a shot of ice was formed on the floor.

"He is a monster!Kill him!"Yixing cried to the crowd.But all Xiumin did was run.

As he ran,the river became ice,the weather suddenly colder,and the whole place was covered in snow and ice.The curse of Arendelle has begun.

Kris smirked at the disapperance.Tao just stared at him.He saw Tao run off for his brother.

"I leave Prince Kris in charge."Tao stated to the whole of Arendelle,as they were frightened and enraged.

"No,that can not be done.As I am the king's husband."

"Brother"was all Kris could mutter.

Tao galloped away on his white and black horse.He was determined that he could find Miseokkie-ge.He was certain.