Prolouge

Frozen

Five minutes later,a knock would be heard,the door would creak and a little boy would appear.Kim Zitao,Xiumin's three year old brother would barge in and sing that ridiculous song he made up.Three minutes,Xiumin stood up and used his long fingers to mess up his strawberry blonde hair.He stepped back in,without a sound and closed his eyes.

Xiumin's heart was full of joy as he conjured up snow formations and Olaf,a happy snowman who loved hugs.They played and laughed,they giggled with delight.Xiumin couldn't think of anything but his brother's safety.The throne room was transformed to a winter field of snow,Xiumin waved his hand and snow formations appeared as Zitao,or Tao(everyone called him Tao),giggled annd jumped,the next one faster than the last.

He was a second too late.Tao had collapsed on the paradise of snow and his black hair had begun to turn the same colour as his.Tears had formed in Xiumin's large eyes,as they gently began to fall on his baozi cheeks.Xiumin's parents opened the doors, as they checked on Tao,never even glancing at Xiumin.It had always been like this.

They ran through a lush and isolatd forest,panting,as the King of Arendelle carried Tao,the Queen pulling her dress up and Xiumin,shuffling behind,words lingering.A bunch of rocks,covered in green moss,covered the mossy stone beneath Xiumin's feet.

Trolls appeared out of nowhere and they smiled but his father panted and spoke in a confident voice"My son,he's frozen"

They did some sort of magicy thing and Xiumin was glad Tao was alive.But now,Xiumin would be conceald,the gates locked and her powers growing.In nine years,at the age of fifteen,Xiumin will be coronated as King,and be forced to marry Luhan of the Southern Isles,the third youngest out of thirteen.

Three Years Later

"Never freeze a heart,or they will die" the troll's words were engraved there now.In his room,a mass of ice stayed there,the mirror held his reflection,the gloves on his hands.His parents went on a voyage,and they slept in the castle,peacefully.Xiumin's lips couldn't even mutter a single word as his lips were close to being frost-bitten.The memories of playing and having fun with Tao,made him gloomier each day.Guilt rose in him,as Tao's sweet voice would sing to him.Tao's fist knocking on the door.

"Minseokkie?*knocks*"

"Do you want to build a snowman?"

"Come on,let's go and play!"

"I never see you anymore,come out the door,It's like you've gone away"

"We used to be best buddies,and now we're not,I wish you'd tell me why"

Xiumin or Minseok,sent no reply, and in the first time in years he spoke.

"Go away,Tao".

He saw Tao before,strands of strawberry blonde hair in the mob of black.In six more years,he would be married to Luhan,the guy that he knew nothing of,well at least he wouldn't marry Yixing of Weselton.

Arendelle could only be seen by the frost-covered window by the prince's eyes.Arendelle had no ruler,so the same rules apllied and every citizen couldn't wait for his coronation.He just knew it.He ruffled his strawberry blonde hair as he stared at the every day life of the citizens.He wished he was ordinary,just a regular human being.Not a monster,not someone with powers.

Do you know that I love you,Tao?

I just want to hide the real me and just be kids.

I'm really sorry.

Just wait another six years.


 

Hello,kawaisoo here! So the story is loosely based on the movie,'Frozen', and yeh...Xiumin is supposed to be Elsa and just wishes to be normal and free.Tao/Anna just wants Xiumin/Elsa to play with him and explore the world.Kris(I'm very sorry for those who love Kris,really sorry) is Hans,someone who wants to king because he knows he will never be king.Sehun is Kristoff who just helps Tao/Anna to save his brother Xiumin/Elsa.On his journey,Xiumin finds Luhan,who also is power-hungry and fakes to be in love with Xiumin.Chen just wants to find true love and desires to help Xiumin.Chen is Sehun's brother.Luhan and Kris are brothers too.I'm sorry if this was short but it was alll my mind could think of.