Birthday

Frozen

A/N:I've noticed people have unsuscribed-.-.Overdose M/V is out,yay!All I have to say is ,wow.Luhan what happened to your manliness huh,you tied your hair like  when I was one.Xiumin's hair is purple?Taokai,what were you doing,poking your cheeks?Ummm,D.O,you're freaking me out with that head thing...Kris,why did you put that ridicoulus hat?!Sehun and Suho look the same-.-.I really like Chen in that black suit,yeh..I sound like a old grandma...Here is a Sechen bonus chapter.I lost everything for the next chapter ;(

*This is on Xiumin's Corontion Day

Sehun woke up early,rubbing his eyes and yawning.He stared at his brother,Jongdae,who was sleeping after taking care of Sehun and his fever.Sehun stood up and grabbed the spoon,from the shelf and thought.It was Jongdae's birthday and Jongdae was turning thirteen.Sehun went to the store nearby and took some of their savings from cutting ice.

"Thorry,Jongdae"

Sehun walked inside and grabbed the material(that he thought) were neede to make a cake.Flour,chocalate and a spoon.He quickly placed the money on the counter an grabbed the wrong change.He dashed to his hut,finding Jongdae still asleep.Sehun quickly found a bowl and placed a whole bag of flour in and dumped the chocalates in.Sehun started mixing and mixing.HIs hands began to sore.

He saw Jongdae wake up and Jongdae was staring at Sehun.

"Happy Birthday Jongdae.Umm,this was thupposed to be a thurprise,and you woke up before I could bake your cake an-"Sehun was panicking as he exclaimed to Jongdae.

Jongdae at his brother's antics and led Sehun in a secretive part of their cosy hut.Jongdae told Sehun to stay there and take off his clothes.Being the obedient boy he was Sehun began to take off his long-sleeved shirt.Sehun soon realised he looked paler than he really was as the flour covered his body.Sehun was frustrated as his shirt was stuck on his head.Jongdae returned,smirking as he helped his brother.

Ten minutes later,which was full of screams of pain,Jongdae managed to pour the bucket of warm water on Sehun.Jongdae was glad,because he didn't want a flour-covered Sehunnie.But then,Sehun was doing aegyo so Sehun could wash with Jongdae(and to spend their savings on bubble tea).

Because she loved Sehun to bits.When they arrived there,the store wasn't crowded at all.

"Oh!Sehunnie,you're here!Thank goodness,no on has been coming to this store,huh.All because Prince Minseok is going to be coronated today!"The ahjumma squealed as she poked and pinched Sehun's cheeks.

"Hurreh?"Sehun stated as he tugged on Jongdae's arm.

And this is supposed to be  my birthday.

They walked out with Sehun happily sipping the chocalate bubble tea while Jongdae was stuck in his own world full of strawberry bubble tea(A/N:Comment what's your favourite bubble tea flavour^Mine's strawberry and green apple).Sehun tugged his sleeve again,and they entered the Arendelle Bathhouse.

It was really relaxing really relaxing,allowing the water to rid of their grime on their bodies.Honestly,Sehun finished his bubble tea really quickly becuase they had threatened to Sehun they will destroy the cup of bubble tea and ban him.Sheesh.Once they were finished,Chen saw the ballroom and stole a glance as Sehun was staring at a boy who was chatting with a man who was unbelievably handsome.Standing there,was the most beautiful boy Jongdae had ever seen.Sehun was still staring and Jongdae knew that their class level wa lower than peasant.They were not meant to be here.

Jongdae's chest kept on hurting whenever he remembered that boy.Sehun was still stuck in his own world.

"I learnt his name.It's Zitao.So pret-"And laying on the groud was a fainted Sehunnie.

What a great birth day really.

A/N: I know another not by me.So here we go.If you,my lovely readers,who I love a lotchose Xiuhan+Taoris,then Sehun would be with either Kai,D.O or Baekhyun and Chen the same,(though probably Chen would be with Baekhyun).If Xiuchen+Taoris.It will be HUNHAN!Xiuhan+Taohun,Kris will be with D.O and Chen with Kai or Baekhyun.Xiuchen+Taohun,Luhan with Kai and Kris with D.O.Cast your votes!

Also note:I am extremely sorry to those who enjoyed EXO's Child.I shall be writing two more B.A.P stories and one  EX0 story soon..

The possible names are:

-Cupid,Moon Jongup-Himup

-I'm B.A.P's Child?!-OC

-You Devilish Brat

Also,there will be interaction with Tao and Xiuchen in the next chapter.It will be called Let It Go~.

Byebye~ It's right now 10:25 and I should be asleep.

Also thanks to:

*potterfreek

*hellososhi

*gothprincess668 &

*Palabra_viva

for upvoting!