Beach

Want You Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning came and Yuri was the first to wake up. Of course, since the princess needs her beauty sleep. Feeling bored since he waited for Jessica to wake up and call him out, but nothing so he took a shower, got dress, and went out.

He look threw the kitchen and barely find any food. Jessica doesn't cook, so the refrigerator is pretty much empty except for microwave food, which Yuri thought for sure is over date. And he was right, one box was from 2004.

" Damn does she have anything to eat and not from 10 years ago?" He groan while searching through the cabinets. Oblivious to him, someone was awake by him and rub her sleepy eyes, while leaning on the wall.

Jessica smile as she saw a wonderful scene. Yuri's back. Yep that gorjess back. And Yuri is wearing a tank top, showing all of his oh-so-drooling worthy muscles. Jessica her lips. She haven't had breakfast yet, but the site of Yul's back facing her makes her hungry more.

Yuri was still searching for food,, when someone wrap both arms around his waist and he could feel someone is sniffing him from behind. " What the hell?!" He knew who it was. Oh yes.

Jessica just smile and hug him again. Sniffing his addicting scent. Yuri was confuse by her. "Jessica! What the hell?!" He pushed her away from him then ran to the living area. Jessica just follow him. She saw he was sitting on the single couch and naughty thought came into her mind.

" She's crazy or maybe she haven't had coffee yet.." he mumble, then what happen's next is just out of the ordinary.....

 

 

Two hours later...

 

" Hey what took you guys so long?" Sooyoung ask angrily. He was hungry too. So hungry. Yuri keep silence and walk past him and into the restaurant. " Geez what's with him?" He mumble then follow Yul. Sunny who was beside her boyfriend, look back at Jessica who was smiling of course.

" What happen?" Sunny ask curious. " Nothing much, but it was delicious" with a winning smile, she wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter