I'll Play Along

Want You Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" We're in!" The two couple said. This made Yuri felt nervous, but he hides it. " That's great, shall we go home and pack?" Jessica smirk at Yul, who's ignoring her gaze. " Lets go now! I can't wait!" The guys drags Yuri along to pack their stuff.

 

" Oh My God! This place is so.." Taeyeon was about to finish what he had started, but Yuri had to butted in. "... ty" Taeyeon frowned. " Dude...cheer up, we're on a little vacation. Don't be an fart" Taeyeon showed him a dorky smile before he ran to his girlfriend. " Baby this place is so grand!" Sunny was amazed by how huge this spa resort is. They were even more amazed to see the fake ocean pool, that is design exactly like a beach, except there's no sun, fish, or real trees.

" You guys will be more amazed when we get inside. Will we Yuri ah?" Jessica trace Yuri's chest up and down with her finger while looking at him ily. Yuri look at her in disgust, before he walks away. Jessica just smirk and walk behind him, into the main entrance.

" Ms. Jessica" Right when Jessica step foot into the building, every staff bow their head and greeted her. She just nodded and walk to the front desk. " How are you Ms. Jessica?" It was already night time, since the group went straigh here after they pack. " I'm good, My mom already told you to prepare everything for me and my friends right?" The lady nodded and handed her 3 keys.

"Just as you ask ma'am" Jessica smile slyly and walk back tot he group. She saw how Yuri was 'flirting' to the female guest by the fountain. " I got our room keys! Two inn each room" She wink at Taeyeon and Sooyoung. They guys look at each other then they understood what she meant. They smirk before each taking one key.

" Fany ah, we're going to share a room" Taeyeon didn't let Tiffany say or do anything as he drag her to the elevator and headed to their room. " Come Sunbun, we need to hurry cause we still need to eat dinner" Sooyoung just smile and inter whine his hand with his girlfriend, who just go along. All there were left was Jessica and Yuri. She was glaring at the girls who were chatting with Yul.

They notice her, and immediately ran off. Yuri frown when those girls took off with out sayign a word. He then look back at the group, only to see Jessica sitting on the couch crossing her legs. he walks to her, trying to find his friends. " Where are Tae and Soo?" He ask coldly. " They already gone to their rooms with their girlfriends" She stood up and told the bell boy to carry her and Yuri's bag.

Yuri was confuse as hell. " Ya where are you taking my bags?" He ask the bell boy. " Err to your suit sir, as Ms. Jessica requested" The boy continue his work. Yuri saw Jessica standing by the elevator and walk to her. " Well where's my keys?" He ask, with his hand out. Instead of giving him the keys, Jessica just hold it and dangle it. " Here. We'll be sharing a room" She smir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter