We meet again

Want You Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heavy rain fall down on the city of Seoul. A college girl just came home after her date with her lovely lover. She share an apartment with one other girl, her best friend. She sing a happy slow song as she move smoothly around the apartment. " Can you stop that?!" A cold icy voice made her stop. She flashes her eyesmile towards the girl who's sitting on the couch glaring at her. 

" Why don't you find a nice guy and be happy like me Jessi?" the eyesmiling girl rolled her eyes and sat next to Jessica. The other girl just rolled her eyes back. " All man are the same in two ways. There's the good one then there's the bad one. I like the bad one Tiff" Jessica smirk. Jessica Jung, daughter of Jung Empires' CEO. 

She didn't run away or anything, her parents were actually paying her to get out of the house. They wanted her to be independent therefore Jessica still a college student living with Tiffany. Tiffany Hwang, also American. The two are best friends since young. Unlike Jessica, she's more of the happy go girl who makes everyone feel welcome and loved.

However, she is taken by a short guy, that is already graduated form college. The two girls are in their last year of college at ages 23. Back tot he story, Tiffany who is busy texting on her phone, Jessica headed to her room first. She look at all the gifts and flower, chocolate, stuff animals all her dates gives her. Of course they are all her ex. She has a new one now who goes to her college. Minho, nice guy, but he gets trap in her hands like all of her past. 

" So bored. I need to find someone new to play with" She smirk and threw the bracelet he gave her away somewhere on her desk, before going to sleep.  

 

The next morning, Taeyeon offer the girls a ride to their college. " Thanks for the ride Taetae!" Tiffany yelled as the two walks out of the car. " Your welcome baby! See you later!" Taeyeon wink at Tiff. She giggles and blow a kiss to him. The 25 year old baby face kid smile ear to ear then drove away. Jessica rolls her eyes at them. It's not that she doesn't like Taeyeon, he was the first guy she actually likes for Tiff, but it makes her want to vomit whenever those two are being mushy mushy. 

The two walks into the building like super models with the wind blowing into there faces causing some strain of hair flow backwards. Their fans were lined up on both side on the hallway looking at them full of envious looks. Tiffany flashes her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter