Jessica's Plan

Want You Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Ya! What the hell are you doing?!" Jessica woke up and got angry when she no longer see Yuri. " I er..driving?" Taeyeon took a glance at the mirror to look at the back as Jessica was sitting at the back while Tiffany is next to him. " " I was..." She got quiet when she realize, she was staring at Yul all along. She blush at her own thoughts. Tiffany smirk when she clearly saw Jessica's face. " This is gong to be an interesting year" Tiffany said in her head as she lean onto her boy and rest her head on his shoulders.

 

" Bye girls!" Taeyeon waves his hand as the girls got out of his car. Jessica rush in, while Tiffany is waving back and blowing kisses at her boyfriend then head in. " Today was an interesting day, right Jessi?" Tiffany smirk. She knew who Jessica is thinking right now, as the girl was staring at the blank T.V screen.

" W-What? What are you talking about?" Jessica just ignore Tiff's smirk and walk to her room. Tiffany follows. She was amaze and a little shock, maybe jealous (?), to see all the flowers, love letters, stuff animals and chocolate Jessica has just scatter all over her desk. Taeyeon is a true romantic, but it wasn't this big to compare.

" Wow been a long time since I visited, has your room shrunk or your ex-s gifts grew bigger?" Tiffany said in a sarcastic tone. Jessica just rolls her eyes and lay on her bed, still her mind was filled with Yuri. " I never thought I would see him again..." Jessica mumbles. Tiffany just stares at her. "  Back then he was...so soft and loveable and sweet, but it was too much for me. And now..." Jessica was lost in her words, she can make lists of how Yuri was back then, but now she was lost.

" What really happen Jessi? Yuri was every girl's ideal guy back then, why all of the sudden you broke up with him? I know you like the bad boy type, but....it was such a waste!" Tiffany ask, feeling a little angry towards her best friend. It's true though, Yuri was known as the prince that every girl wanted. He was so perfect.

He's smart, wealthy, handsome, and his character makes girls' heart melts and the guys would look at him in envy. And people would always think that Jessica was such a lucky girl when she was Yuri's first crush, love, and girlfriend. They were all shock when Jessica dumped the loving prince, which made her more popular and well known once Yuri was gone.

" I-I...I didn't know back then Tiff. Yea he's perfect in all, but I didn't want that. Am I stupid?" She ask seriously. Tiffany just shakes her head. " Yes. Your very stupid to let him go" Jessica just chuckle. " Thanks bestie" Tiffany just give her an eye smile. " Do you still have feelings for him?" She ask, this made Jessica think.

" I don't know...maybe?"

 

The next day, Yuri came to school with his long time friend, Sooyoung along with his girlfriend Sunny. They were best friend since high school until Yuri moved. " You own me an explanation, what happen? all of the sudden you moved and when I ask, people said you were moving to America."

Yuri sigh before he answer. " Sorry Soo, but...I'll tell you later,w hen we meet Taeng too okay?" Yuri didn't want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter