It's War

Want You Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Did he just smile at me? What the hell was that for? He wouldn't give in that easily...

 

 

During dinner, Yuri kept on smiling 'sweetly' towards Jessica, making the girl uneasy now, but she smile back not wanting to show how uncomfortable he's making her feel. " You look skinny Jessica. Let me feed you" Yuri then poke a piece of steak that was still a little pink, which Jessica doesn't like as she prefer well done.

Didn't want to be weak, she open and slowly chew it. Yuri look at her with furrow eye making her chew fast. She fake a smile. " That was...good" Yuri grinned and keep feeding her the steak. Their friends are looking at them funny. They were giggling time to time seeing them like this.

Dinner, went well, for most people and it was time for bed. Taeny went to their room so does SooSun, leaving Yuri and Jessica in a sort of awkward moment. Well only Yuri is awkward as he really didn't expect or wanted to share a room with Jessica even though it's more like a penthouse, but still. " Are you going to stand there forever?" The cold voice of her came threw his ears. Yuri didn't even took a step once he was right in front of the door.

" Err...c-can. Can I just get my own room?" He ask boldly. Jessica just smirk. " Nope... I think we're out of rooms, unless you want to sleep in the basement... just be careful I heard there's rats and spiders down there" She wink. Hearing that he totally changed his mind.

" Nevermind..I'll go to my room" He sigh then walk to his separate bed room then lock the door. He sigh again and sat on the bed. " I knew something wasn't right about this vacation...oh well just show her Yul! Show her your not afraid of her!" He got pump up and ran to the bathroom to take a hot shower. With just a towel covering his waist down, he walk out of his room to find Jessica still in her outfit sitting on the couch with her pho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter