Chapter 06

365 Days Before Death

Yuri ran out of the hospital with the booklet in her hands. She held the booklet tightly while she was running. 'I hope I know which beach he was talking about,' Yuri thought, 'I have to be more swifter.' Yuri kepted running without anyone stopping her, she passed by the tall bulidings, houses, cars and everything else in the city of Seoul. 'I'm getting closer to the beach,' Yuri thought, 'I'm almosted there!' Yuri was about five to six feet away from the beach, she ran closer to the beach and she ran down the stairs. She also found someone in a white tuxedo and he had a bike with flowers inside the basket. He had two bikes by him, one on the right and one on the left. He looked at the ocean waves and the sunset.

"Minseok-ah!" Yuri shouted. He turned around, then he smiled. Yuri ran to him and hugged him. "Minseok-ah, I was worried that you would be dead." Yuri replied, with tears spilling out of her eyes. "I thought you wouldn't come to the beach with me," Xiumin replies, "But, I guess you did." Yuri wore a white dress, it was long like a wedding dress. Xiumin grabs the bouquet of flower from the bike basket, "Please take the flowers as a gift." Xiumin said.

*The flowers*

"There's really someone who really cares about you, Minseok," Yuri replies, "Do you know who it is?" "The real person who cares about me is you, Jiyeon." Xiumin replied. He kissed Yuri on the forehead,  "At least you don't have to suffer no more." Yuri replied. Xiumin grabs the box of pills, he throws the pills in the ocean. "Looks like I don't need those anymore." Xiumin said.