365 Days Before Death

Description


♦Preview♦

All my life, I never thought that my friend, Xiumin, would ever leave my side.

He was one of the sweetest person in the world; however, there was something that caught my eyes.

He would always fake a smile at me and telling me that he was fine all the time, but I never believe in his little white lies. 

I even asked his friends what was happening to him, but they wouldn't tell me because they promise not to tell anyone about his problems.

Even his parents never told anyone

I only once saw him eating some kind of pill, but wasn't sure what they were for

One day, we both were walking home together from school and suddenly he grasp onto his heart and began to breath heavily.

I began to worry and luckily got a taxi to the hospital

I've waited for about an hour until the doctor came out and told me that he was suffering

from heart disease


Please do not copy this story

Thank You

Foreword


♦Characters♦

Xiumin (Kim Min Seok)

The protagonist's best friend, who suffers from heart disease, must survive on pills before having an operation. Although he had kept the disease a secret from her, Xiumin never thought about his own feelings towards her would grow as they grow closer and closer together.

 

Lee Yuri (OC)

 The protagonist, who soon finds out that her best friend is suffering from heart disease, becomes really worried. Although she already knows about Xiumin having heart disease from the doctor, she still tries to make sure that nothing will happens to him.

 

EXO