Chapter 01

365 Days Before Death

''Just make sure he has his medicine after breakfest, lunch and dinner.'' the doctor said. ''Okay then.'' Yuri said. Yuri helped Xiumin up and took him home, ''Bye Xiumin, I'll come and visit you.'' Yuri said. Yuri walked home and opened her apartment door, her omma, appa, oppa, and jamaeui were eating food. ''Yuri, you're late,'' her omma replies, ''Why did you come home late?'' ''I had to walk Xiumin home,'' Yuri replies, "That's all." Yuri decided not to eat dinner, she just wanted to finish her homework from school and get ready for another day of college. Yuri was a roommate with her little sister, they both shared two queen sized beds and a closet. "Yuri, are you finished with your homework?" her appa asks. "No, I haven't," Yuri replies, "I need to study for an exam and do my homework." After studying and doing homework, Yuri took off her black glasses and placed her glasses in the case. Yuri left the apartment, walked two or three blocks to Xiumin's mansion.

Yuri keeps walking, until she found Xiumin on the sidewalk waiting for her. "What are you doing here?" Yuri asks. "I was here to wait for you," Xiumin replies, "I was wondering if you want to go to the park with my friends tomorrow." "I'd love to," Yuri replies, "I have to see what omma says." "Make sure you dress a little fancy to the park." Xiumin continues. "I know," Yuri replies, "You always tell me that." "Hey Yuri, what are you doing here?" Lay asks. "What's up?" Xiumin asks. "Did you invite Yuri to the park with us?" Suho asks. "Yes, I did ask her to go with us." Xiumin said. "WHY!?" the eleven guys shouted. "Because, she's my friend too, and I don't want to leave her out at all."Xiumin replied. "It's okay if I don't go," Yuri replies, "Omma won't let me go anyway." Yuri was about to leave, until Xiumin grasped onto his chest. 'Oh no,' Yuri thought, 'Not again!' Yuri runs to her friend to help him up, she takes him inside the mansion and gives him his medicines. "You alright?" Yuri asks. "I'm fine, I'm glad that you saved me." Xiumin said. "Anyways, I have to go home, omma will worry." Yuri replied. "Okay then," Xiumin replies, "See you tomorrow."

Yuri came back home, she took off her black tennis shoes and walked into her room. As Yuri enters the room, she found her little sister sleeping. "Looks like she tired herself out again..." Yuri said, quietly. Yuri tucks her little sister in with the blanket and she places her sister's favorite bunny by her sister. In the morning, Yuri got ready for school and decided to wait for Xiumin in front of his house. Yuri got to Xiumin's house and waits for him at the front door, she waits for five minutes and then Xiumin comes out of the house. "Hey Yuri," Xiumin replies, "Thanks for saving me yesterday." "Well, it's no problem," Yuri replies, "Your friends always freak out when I go to the park with you." "I always want you to come," Xiumin replies, "You were my best friend ever since I was a kid."

At college, Yuri grabbed everything she needed for each class and went off to her class. After two hours of class, Yuri and Xiumin packed up and went home. On the walk home, Yuri and Xiumin were laughing at each other. "Stop laughing," Xiumin replies, laughing, "You're gonna make me laugh when you laugh."