Chapter 02

365 Days Before Death

At Yuri's apartment, she was getting ready for the picnic at the park with Xiumin. Yuri wore a simple fancy shirt with small balloons on it and with a black pencil skirt. Her hair was in a frech braid and Yuri wore coral pink wedges.

*Yuri's dress, shoes & hair*

Yuri got her white purse ready with a white unbrella so she wouldn't have to walk in the hot sun. On the way to Xiumin's mansion, Yuri waited at the front door and waited for Xiumin to come out of the house.

Five minutes later, Xiumin walked out of the mansion with his tuxedo on. "A little too fancy," Xiumin replies, "But it looks good enough for me."

At the park, Xiumin made two cups of coffee before going to the park. Yuri made chicken, rice, cookies and juice. "Minseok-ah," Yuri replies, "When is your operation for your heart disease?" "Uh...well, Omma said that I was going to have to operation when college is over." Xiumin replied. "Are you sure?" Yuri asks, "I heard that your omma is planning the operation on May." "Well, yeah, I want you to go to the hospital too." Xiumin said. "Omma will never let me go," Yuri replies, "I might as well have to ask her."

One hour later, Xiumin's friends came while Yuri was still with Xiumin. "Why are you here?" Kris asks. "Kris, don't go too harsh, Yuri's going to cry," Kai replies, "Do you remember the time you've made Yuri cry?" "Eleven of you are late," Xiumin replies, "There's no more snacks for all of you."  "See you later," Yuri replies, "I'll come visit you later this afternoon." "Okay then," Xiumin replies, "Annyeong." Yuri grabs her basket and leaves the park, she walks back to her apartment while Xiumin and his friends were still at the park.

"Why did you waste all of your time with her?" Luhan asks. "She's my friend," Xiumin replies, "She will always be my friend until I die with my heart disease." "So, you're not our friends anymore?" Sehun asks. "I'm still you guys friends, but I need some time with Yuri too." Xiumin explains. "Do you like Yuri now?" they all asked. "Only like a friend." Xiumin replied.

Yuri returned home, she was tired out from the walking. "Jiyeon," Yuri's little sister replies, "Where were you?" "I told you, stop calling me Jiyeon, I want to be called Yuri." she said. Yuri's real name was Jiyeon, but she liked to be called Yuri. "Jiyeon," her omma replies, "Your sister is younger than you, why don't you be more nicer?" "Omma, I said I wanted to be called Yuri, not Jiyeon." Yuri protested, running into her room. Yuri closed her bedroom door and locked it, she leans on the door and slides to the ground. 'Why does Jihee and omma call me Jiyeon,' Yuri thought, 'Is Yuri too boyish or what?'