Chapter 05

365 Days Before Death

One more month later, it was May 1st. Xiumin was rushed to the hospital with Yuri. At the hospital, Xiumin was being rushed to the emergency room for his operation. Yuri was running with the nurses and the doctors, Exo was running behind the doctors and nurses. "Jiyeon...hang tight, okay?" Xiumin replied. "I will, you hang tight too." Yuri said, crying. "I'll be fine, if I die, I will always be with you in the sky." Xiumin said. Xiumin was dragged into the emergency room, Yuri waited outside the emergency room.

Yuri waited outside the emergency room, "Jiyeon," Kai replies, "It's your omma, she's worried about you." Kai hands the phone to Yuri and she takes the phone. "Jiyeon, how is Minseok?" her omma asks. "He's still in the emergency room getting the operation, no news right now." Yuri said. "Hang tight, Jiyeon, I know you really care about him, I have to go, Annyeong." her omma said. "Annyeong..." Yuri replied. She hands the cell phone back to Kai, she paces around and within a couple hours the operation was done. "Is he alright?" Yuri asks. "I'm sorry, but he didn't survive the operation," the doctor replies, "But he wanted to give you this booklet." Yuri grabs the booklet, she opens the booklet to the first page.

(The booklet)

Minseok x Jiyeon

Jiyeon...my best friend..I have a small confession...

I liked you ever since I was little. The first time I saw you, my heart melted into a puddle.

The reason why I never told you my secret, it's because I didn't want you to worry about me.

I was worried about you when you got sick for a couple days. I never wanted to leave you.

Everytime when I was little, I wanted to see you everyday, I played with you and I had a good time with you. When you was a baby, I babysitted you everytime and your omma would pay me everytime I watched you.

I gave you this teddy bear when you e years old, you were always happy when you saw me.

When you turned nine, I gave you this necklace that you're wearing right now. It ment you were the key to my heart. You are still the key to my heart.

 

My dream was...to meet you on the beach and ride bikes with you on the beach.

I want to ask, will you meet me on the beach?

(End of booklet)

"I'm going to the beach." Yuri said.