~Chapter 1~

Misunderstood

~KYUNGSOO'S P.O.V~

God damn it I swear I'll kill that puppy face, where the hell is he. My fabulous need not wait for that peasant. As I was about to bring my fabulous to school I heard an all too familiar annoying voice "SOO BABY PLEASE WAIT FOR ME PLEASE BABY NO" rolling my eyes I turned around and stared at him straight in the eyes "What's your excuse peasant, come on hurry up I don't have time for your crap honey" I could see Baek trying not to roll his eyes at me "Oh your royal asshatness thou was late because thou didn't give a . Thou is out yo!" That little piece of , well I'm little to so can't complain about that, I looked up and saw that excuse of a best friend skipping away. "Immature brat" I grumbled as I ran after him. 

 

"Baek did you go to school last week" I said as I tightened my bag straps. "Oh yes Kyungsoo I totally went to school alone because that is how I roll" I tried not gag at his sarcasm. Poor child has so much to learn from the master. "Why didn't you go anyways" he asked taking out a bar of chocolate and munching on it. I swear this kid could eat a horse and still be hungry five minutes later. "I didn't feel like it so I didn't come. I'm badass like that" I said as I tried not to judge him too hard. "I call bull. You caught the flu at your grandma's house didn't you" that idiot. How'd he know okay play cool kyungsoo play it cool. Let's just run to school and he'll chase after me and get hit by a car and I will laugh at his misfortune. Okay let's do that one, two, th- "don't even bother KYUNGIE you wouldn't even make it do the gates before gasping like a dying horse" HE KNEW THAT EVIL SATANIC CHILD. I'll just stare at him until he reveals his true self. Yeah that's what I'll do. 

 

"Do freaking Kyung Soo its been and hour stop staring at me I will not assume my final form or whatever it is. I swear I will rip your eyeballs out" okay maybe I exaggerated just a teeny bit. "WAKE ME UP WHEN ITS ALL OVER~~ I hate school ugh" ugh. I should be at home watching Pororo and eating food not finding that damn x. Somebody needs to put a tracker on that little I swear. "You're such a lazy drag in the mornings man" Baek complained rolling his eyes. If I weren't too tired to raise my hands that little would be crying right now. 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)

omg I feel so awkward. Is it awkward I don't know. I think it's pretty short. But the first few chapters are going to be quite a bore because it's to show an overall of how the characters act like? (I'm spitting I swear) it'll get better I promise don't give up on me. I LOVE YOU ❤️❤️