~Chapter 4~

Misunderstood

 The rest of day past with the noisy duo, smiles from Kyungsoo to Chanyeol, glares from Kai to Kyungsoo and yada yada yada. School was quite a blur, having Baekhyun and Kyungsoo in the class made a million times more interesting.

Kyungsoo lazily waved to Baekhyun as he walked out of the gates, grouching his shoulders as he walked to the bus stop. Kyungsoo hated waking up in the mornings, he hated studying for 8 hours, he hated having to follow all the rules of the school, not like he actually does but you know, restrictions. But most of all, he hated how the school was across the town from his house and how he had to take a 2 hour bus ride to get home. Mind you Kyungsoo wasn't complaining about spending 2 hours listening to music and just enjoying some alone time, he just detested the fact that 2 hours are wasted doing nothing, Kyungsoo was the type of person who hated wasting time on useless things. He could be spending the time with studying, drawing or even working out. LOL NO HE HATED ALL OF THOSE THINGS. Except drawing he loved drawing, all the shapes and coming together to form pictures and art. Call him sappy and cliche but Kyungsoo loved art it was one of the only things he was good at. Other than excessively talking of course, he was good at that especially with Baekhyun.

Kyungsoo sat on the bench waiting for the bus to come, he looked at his watch and sighed, 3 more minutes till the bus came, three minutes were too long for Kyungsoo, In three minutes Kai could catch the bus, and that was exactly what Kyungsoo didnt want. I might have forgotten to mention that Kai lived in the same neighbourhood as Kyungsoo. Oops? Kyungsoo had been riding the same bus for 2 years and this was his 3rd year taking it and yet in all of those 2 years he never felt as anxious as today. Normally Kai would ignore him and he would ignore Kai, that was expected of course, Kyungsoo being the little popular junior and Kai being the solitary senior, they were bound to stray and stay away from each other. But today was different, they had something in common and that would defintely change everything. Or not.  Three minutes was up and Kai still was nowhere in sight he did a happy dance right there and then not checking if maybe a certain tanned tempermental boy might have been sitting behind the bus stop the whole time, watching a certain loud and big eyed boy make a fool out of himself. Kyungsoo happily entered the bus, tapping his card and finding a seat, but the smile on his face dropped as soon as Kai entered the bus right after him.

"I swear it was so freaking awkward" Kyungsoo said biting into a piece of chicken "Stop overreacting Kyung you didn't even talk to him" Baekhyun said rolling his eyes at Kyungsoo while sipping on his milk tea. Currently these two were at a cafe in what Kyungsoo likes to call the "heart" of Seoul. Cliche as it may sound, it was the place where the youths of Seoul often visit and mess around, and right now two idiots were sitting in a cafe gossiping. "I could feel it in my blood that it was awkward. I FELT IT I TELL YOU I FELT IT" Kyungsoo started shouting "Ohmytacos Kyung it's only been 10minutes and you're already embarassing me" Baekhyun replied while dropping his head into his hands and shaking it."Excuse your sorry that it cant handle me" Kyungsoo said before grabbing his drinking and overexageratingly sashaying out the cafe. "I hate you so much Do Kyungsoo" Baekhyun said turning red in the face trying to avoid the judging stares from the customers and running after Kyungsoo. "I can't believe you just made me run if I become a twig i will come after you" Baekhyun said huffing. "Honey trust me with the amount of food you eat you'll never go there" Kyungsoo replied sassily trying to flip his non-existent hair and failing. "I don't get how he hasn't beaten you up yet. You are so hitable" Baekhyun said growling, or tried to, "Maybe he has been secretly harbouring a crush for me since year 1 and has been waiting all his life to confess to me" Kyungsoo said mocking Baekhyun "Why would he be interested in YOU" Baekhyun snorted emphasizing on the you. "He's been totally seduced by my awkwardness" if a stranger were to see the two of them talking it would have looked like World War 3 was about to start, but all in all they were just talking about a teenage boy.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update~

I hope you guys are enjoying reading as much as I enjoy writing and because this is based on a real life event,

the emotions are really raw and just a bit of improvisation here and there! I love you so much for reading it SARANGHAE <3