~Chapter 3~

Misunderstood

After Kai's extremely interesting and fun introduction, their homeroom teacher left the classroom praying for the poor soul that had to come in next, which unfortuntely for Kyungsoo ,was math.

"Baek Baek Baek BAEKKIEEE MY BAEK MY PRECIOUS BAEK COME ONNNNN LETS SKIP MATH OKAY BBY OKAY COME ONN" Kyungsoo whined to Baekhyun, who was frustrated with Kyungsoo at this moment and ignored him. Behind them Kai was judging the pouting Kyungsoo extra hard, "Doesnt that big-eyed kid ever shut up" Kai said to Chanyeol who was trying to find someone to talk to, sitting beside Kai can be extremely frustrating, "Dude are you stupid, since the day he entered have you ever not heard his voice" Chanyeol said rolling his eyes, Kyungsoo, hearing Kai's comment turned around and stared at Kai , making the class look at the drama that was about to unfold. "Don't you ever smile" Kyungsoo said mockingly before turning around and slamming his head into his math book making Baekhyun laugh. "Dude he just dissed you, I like that kid" Chanyeol said laughing at Kai's frowning face. The class quietened down, not wanting to provoke Kai any further, after all they didn't want one of the happy pills of the school dying.

Math passed with glares from Kai, groans from Kyungsoo and nervous glances from the classmates. To sum it Math was awkward as hell and the teacher didnt have any problems and sighed in relief for Kyungsoos foul mood. After the teacher left Kyungsoo lifted his head from the book "Is the monster gone? Please tell me that horrifying monster is gone" he whined excessively making Baekhyun roll his eyes "Oh yes Kyungsoo the oh so scary math teacher is gone" Baekhyun replied sarcastically. "And you should watch yourself Kai looks as if he's about to rip your organs out and eat it" Baekhyun said worriedly. This was so Baekhyun, he's cheerful, retarded, loud and abnoxious. But he cared for Kyungsoo a lot and vice versa. They worry about each other and Baekhyun knows Kai is trouble, he wont hesitate to hurt Kyungsoo, and Kyungsoo was, well, to simply put it, he was rash and stupid with others it may be cute but with Kai it would be simply playing with a ticking time bomb and Baekhyun didnt want Kyungsoo to be the one to let it blow. Kyungsoo looked back at Kai to see him glaring at Kyungsoo rolling his eyes he smiled at Chanyeol, who smiled back, before turning back to Baekhyun "I'll be fine Baekhyun I'm a strong man' Kyungsoo said puffing his chest up and grinning "You're so retarded. What lesson do you have next" Baekhyun replied laughing at the ridculous sight. "Um probably Chinese, ew I hate chinese" Kyungsoo replied crinkling his nose "At least you take Level 1 Chinese I'm dying with this Level 3 ' Baekhyun said groaning "hey hey hey it's not my fault I at it anyways I should probably head to class I'm like 10 minutes late" Kyungsoo said carrying his bag and walking out of class and laughing at Baekhyun cursing and running to his alternative class.

Walking into the class 15 minutes late, didnt really give the teacher a very good first impression of Kyungsoo, I wonder why. "Mr Du Qing Zhu, would you care to explain why you are 15 minutes late" the teacher asked him raising a brow and Kyungsoo being Kyungsoo replied " you should be glad I even came. What the heck." he said before walking over to a random table and sat down before looking around not caring to look at the teacher, who by the way was left dumbfounded. And at this moment he realized that he was alone in the class with no one he was close to, of course everyone in the class knew him, but no one knew him like how Baekhyun did and that killed him a little inside. He continued looking around the class only to realise something he didn't take notice of at first glance, Kai, was in his class, in the class in which he was alone and that scared him the slightest bit. The teacher sighed ignoring the two students who obviously weren't ever going to listen to class.

Kai was in Chinese class sitting and ignoring the teacher when he heard the teacher asking someone why they were late,he looked up at the door and saw Kyungsoo and seeing how he behaved in class, the reply would be very extremely entertaining. He folded his arms and raised a brow anticipating Kyungsoo's reply " you should be glad I even came. What the heck" Kai smirked in approval as he heard and watched Kyungsoo sauntered to a seat 3 seats away from Kai. Kyungsoo was looking around and Kai was not one to miss the drop in expression on Kyungsoos face as he looked or the look of fear that crossed his face when he looked around again spotting Kai. Kai liked it that way,they were scared of him and they stayed away, just like he wanted. Like he said he wasn't here to make friends.

Chinese class passed with Kyungsoo being abnormally quiet, the rest of the class noticed it, heck even Kai noticed it. Halfway through the lesson Kai marked Kyungsoo as a strong person in front of others and a weakling when alone. Class ended and Kai didnt even look back when the bell rang he stood up and left with Kyungsoo doing the same, but the teacher wasn't bothered by them, she just had to get used to it. Walking into English class Kai walked over to his seat beside Chanyeol who was sleeping, kicking the Giant's chair, waking him up. "BAEKKIEEEEE" He looked up and saw Kyungsoo running with open arms to Baekhyun, who was doing the same shouting "KYUNGIEEEE'. Kai by this identified Baekhyun as Kyungsoo's pillar of strength and noise. Kai liked doing this, he liked looking for their weaknesses, this way he was never to lose, physically or mentally.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 (A/N)

Another update *runs around the room dancing*

This one was a little late because I have school and stuff.

The story is getting into place (I think?:3)

It's still lacking but I hope it's improving!

Do comment! I appreciate criticism!:)))