~Chapter 6~

Misunderstood

Kyungsoo was on the brink of insanity, he was tempted to turn around and slap the two behind him. Sadly as Kyungsoo found out, Kai wasn't really the quiet type when put with Chanyeol. "I swear Chanyeol, ing ask me what is X again and I'll flip the table" Kyungsoo cursed Baekhyun under his breath, out of all days he chose the day with Math as the first lesson to be lazy. "But Kai seriously what the heck is X and why am I even in this class I'm a musician" Chanyeol said playing the air guitar before pointing at the sums on the table "Not some math prodigy" "Chanyeol for the last time YOU HAVE TO FIND THE X NOT ASK PEOPLE WHAT IT IS" Kai was getting frustrated he knew Chanyeol was dense but not this dense. "And you're over exaggerating this is only the first question and you've been stuck at it for half an hour now" Kai said rolling his eyes. Hearing this Kyungsoo snorted before mumbling "Definitely not a math genius" Kai hearing this tried to hide his laughter by coughing "Dude you just got dissed and I can't believe I'm saying this but I agree with him" Chanyeol rolled his eyes and looked over to Kyungsoo "Kyungsoo can you help me with this question?" He said tapping on Kyungsoo's shoulder, who turned around smiling, finally the two would shut up. "I'm not really good at math but you can try putting this equation inside and-" Kyungsoo stopped talking as he wrote the equation down and solved the problem easily finishing the 1st level question "-and done" Kyungsoo said putting the pen down and turning back to his work. "See you were the stupid one he could teach me in just 30 seconds and I understood it" Kyungsoo inwardly groaned at the two going at it again.

 

"Kyungsoo!" Kyungsoo was walking down the halls texting on his phone and occasionally greeting people he walked past when he heard someone call him, turning around he saw Jongdae walking towards him "Sup Jong" Kyungsoo asked smiling making Kai who was standing a few locker look in his direction but turning away after realising it wasn't meant for him. "Some freshmen in music class asked me to give this to you. Damn Kyungsoo aren't you working too fast it's only been the second day" Jongdae laughed totally judging and wondering how the hell the boy worked so fast to catch people's attention. "Thanks Jongdae. And please who wouldn't fall for my awesome self" Kyungsoo said smiling "And what were you doing in freshman music class? You're in charge of them again?" Kyungsoo asked as he took the present from Jongdae's hands. At this Jongdae was reminded again why everyone liked Kyungsoo, he was so approachable and nice it was impossible to hate him. "Yeah but I'm doing it with Minseok so I can't argue. Speaking of Minseok he's waiting for me. See you around" Jongdae waved as he left. Kyungsoo smiled Minseok and Jongdae were such a cute couple, his smile faltered looking at the present and he sighed. Even though he had gotten over the incident he hadn't dated anyone else after that, he recieved countless numbers of present and he accepted all of with a smile but never giving anything back in return and yet nobody could hate him. Bringing him out of his thoughts was the ringing of his phone, he picked it up seeing Baekhyuns name "Sup my " Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at Baekhyuns always classy greeting, he unlocked his locker and put his phone on speaker placing it in the locker "What do you want Baekhyun" "How was math" Kyungsoo wanted to kill Baekhyun and his mocking tone right now. "I swear it was horrible Kai and Chanyeol were so god damn noisy I almost released Hulk Kyung" Kyungsoo placed the present he got into the locker in time to hear Baekhyun say "Kyungie I love you and all but Hulk Kyung is not even as strong as my pinky you can't even hurt a fly" ".....I'm hanging up" Kyungsoo said as he hanged up and muttered something in between the lines of and meanie. Closing his locker shut he truned around only to bump into Kai who apparently had been listening all along "OHMYSHISUS" Kyungsoo screamed and threw a book right at Kai's face before realising what he just did "Ohgod ohgod I'm sorry I didn't see there and you scared me and I didn't know what to do DONT HIT ME" Kyungsoo blubbered making Kai look at him weirdly and everyone else in the hallway stare at them. Kai picked up the book and handed it back to Kyungsoo who accepted it cautiously "Did you hear anything" "Why was there something I had to hear" Kyungsoo sighed in relief "No it's nothing" Kai was walking away when he turned back and looked at Kyungsoo smirking "Oh and I was wondering what Hulk Kyung was, I guess I know now" Kai said rubbing his face and walking away just as Kyungsoo slammed his face onto the locker.

 

"What do you know about that Kyungsoo kid" Kai asked Chanyeol as he poked at his unidentifyable lunch. "Why are you interested him now" Chanyeol said smirking "Can't say no but not in the way you think, he's just too weird for me to ignore" Kai said finally pushing away his tray, "Even if you're interested in him, you should just give up. He's never dated anyone since first year after the cheating boyfriend incident, he accepts your presents but it still feels like a rejection " Chanyeol said shrugging. Kai looked over to Kyungsoo who was sitting and laughing with his friends from music class, 'Do Kyungsoo, looks like you're not that perfect' Kai thought as he looked back at Chanyeol who was shoving the disgusting food down his throat. Kai wondered again why he was friends with this idiot.

 

Kyungsoo walked into the gym, he was having Gym class now and if Kyungsoo hated anything more than math it would have been Gym, Kyungsoo wasn't the athletic type and everyone knew. He changed into his gym attire and ran awkwardly towards the middle of the gym where everyone was waiting for him, everyone laughed at Kyungsoo's awkwardly cute running, even Kai was laughing on the bleachers, Kai didn't do Gym he hated sweating and the running and everything else. "OKAY EVERYONE QUIETEN DOWN" the teacher shouted making the class shut up. "Today we're playing Dodgeball and there'll be two teams of 15 alright? Who wants to be the captains?" Kyungsoo quickly looked around for the biggest people and saw Chanyeol before he started screaming "ME ME ME I WANT TO BE THE CAPTAIN MEEE SAEM MEEEE" Kyungsoo shouted nonstop jumping up and down while doing it, "Kyungsoo there are 30 pupils in this do you really think I can't see you" the teacher stared judgingly at Kyungsoo who flushed red making some of the girls and boys coo and laugh. "Okay who wants to be the other captain? Byunghun how about you" the teacher looked at the talking boy who shrugged agreeing. "Alright then who's picking the team players first" Kyungsoo quickly looked at Byunghun with his puppy dog face pleadingly, being weak Byunghun let Kyungsoo choose first. "CHANYEOL PARK CHANYEOL, SOOYOUNG, YOONA, MINHO, ZELO, CHANGMIN,GONGCHAN,SUNGYEOL,NANA, SUBIN, SULLI, NARA,T`AE AND SOYU" Kyungsoo huffed as fast as he could making the other team groan and laugh at how Kyungsoo looked between the tall players, Kai looked at Kyungsoo from the bleachers, who was looking like a midget. "GAME START"  The teacher blew the whistle as he shouted. "CHANYEOLLLL SAVE ME" Kyungsoo was running and hiding behind Chanyeol who was trying not to lose his balance. "I swear Chanyeol if you get hit I will personally cut your ears off" Kyungsoo growled as he continued grouching behind Chanyeol, who gulped at Kyungsoo's threat, Kyungsoo may be small but sure as hell was he scary. Kai was watching Chanyeol go red in the face from Kyungsoo's pulling and he stifled a laugh. The game ended with Kyungsoo's team obviously winning. Kyungsoo changed back into his uniform looking smug and all making the rest of the class stare at him in amusement. He walked out of the gym proud and smug the whole class laughed at his weirdness while Kai was busy making fun of Chanyeol who looked as if he saw a murder happen in front of his face. "I am so ing traumatized" Chanyeol whispered and Kai just shook his head laughing.

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N)

Okay so I have to admit this chapter was pretty rushed because I have my Biology exam tomorrow and I've been studying.

But I am so happy I finished this chapter.

SO

I guess Kaisoo is finally having the sparks. Kyungsoo is just so cute I can just imagine him doing it.

ANYWAYS

Thank you for reading.

I LOVE YOU

P.S I know this was pretty short and I'm so sorry but it'll get better I promise, since the story is finally getting off!