~Character Introduction~

Misunderstood

~KYUNGSOO~
In his 3rd year at Seoul International High School.(I don't know the ages for schools in Korea so I'm just going put first year students as 14 so Kyungsoo is 16 (-:) he's an extremely outgoing and friendly person. He's loud and extremely sassy (y is the word I'd like to use XD) he's famous in the school mainly for being loud. He's popular and well known around the school but he basically hangs out with Luhan and Baekhyun. 


~KAI
He's in his 3rd year at Seoul International High as well. He's 17 but he has to repeat his 3rd year because he flunked it. He keeps to himself and only talks to Chanyeol in class. He is extremely hot tempered and known for his strength and rashness, around the school. His past is somewhat shady and will be revealed in the story ;). 

~BAEKHYUN~
One of Kyungsoo's closest friend. He's 16 and attending his 3rd year at Seoul International High, his bubbly and friendliness makes him as popular and well known as Kyungsoo. He's loud and is normally seen making trouble or quarreling with Kyungsoo. 

~CHANYEOL
The only person who Kai's talks to in class. He's 17 as well but is repeating 3rd year as well for flunking it. Unlike Kai, he's loud, funny and extremely friendly. He disturbs Baekhyun and Kyungsoo and is extremely loud. But if you get on his bad side you're a goner. The teachers hate him and the students love him. 

~LUHAN
He is Kyungsoo's other close friend who is taking his 4th year at SIH. He's friendly, nice and has a quiet demeanor unlike his other two friends. But he's as popular as them around the school for his kind and friendly nature.   

~SEHUN~
Is hyper and close friend of Kai and Chanyeol. He's taking his 3rd year at SIH but is in a different class. Has a huge crush on a certain quiet and kind senior. Extremely well known around the school for being a troublemaker. 

 

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N) 
So this is my first every story AHH (screams and runs around the room) 
So basically this story is based on a true story for Kai's life and stuff but I love Kaisoo so much I decided that I would make it a love story between the two idiots ( I LOVE THEM SO MUCH DONT HATE ME ❤️❤️) 

I hope you guys enjoy of whatever it is to come!