Even believe can spell lie (Original)

Snsd one shot collection

-Even believe can spell lie-

"Wait!" I reached out to desperately trying to reach out for her. I scrambled after her out of my trance like state.

"Get away from me." she backed away from me. Her hurt filled eyes pierced through me.

"Wait please this is not what you think. Please."
I reached out to her again only to feel a stinging pain across my cheeks.

"Get the hell away from me! I know what I saw!"

"Tiff-"

"Shut up! Shut up! Don't say it! Don't call my name!" her tears were flowing down her face dripping off onto the floor. They were flowing for me. Her voice hoarse from screaming and shock.

"Please let me explain I beg you. This is not what it seems" I fell to my knees trying to stop her from leaving.

"Not what it seems!? I saw you in the bed with her! ! And you are telling me it was not what is seems? Don't lie to me Kim Taeyeon I wasn't born yesterday!" she shook me off kneeing me in the face knocking me to the ground. Tears were also flowing down my face as I lay on the floor.

I heard the jangle of keys as she tried to undo the lock. I pushed myself off the ground grabbing her hand tearing it away from the keys before I grabbed it and yanked it out.

"Please let me explain it is all a mistake." I held her two hands and pinned her to the wall. I spoke with my head down.

"No! I don't want to hear it! Get away from me!" she struggled against me, kneeing me in the gut. I pressed my lips against hers until she eventually calmed down, legs giving way falling to the floor.

"Why? Why? WHY GOD DAMN IT!?" she shook me and slapped me across the face. I hugged her, she was pushing me away until she did not have the strength

--- Flashback ---

"That b!tch. I can't believe walked out on me. Can you believe it!?" her words were slurred as she took another big gulp directly out of the bottle knocking the glass cup off the table.

"Calm down Yuri-ah" I watched her and petted her on the back.

"Calm down? I am calm. It's that crazy sl*t that left me that has to calm down. Am I not good enough for her? I could provide her as good as any man could." she thumped herself on her chest before taking another long drought of the bitter yellow liquid. "HA men what good are they? All they do is chase after next girl with a nice that walks pass them. Filthy, good-for-nothing men."

"It's ok Yuri-ah it's not your fault sica left you. You are a good person. S-stop drinking." I pulled the bottle away from her lips. Her face was red and eyes puffy and she was swaying from side to side, the alcohol was taking its toll on her.

"Just leave me alone. Just let me drown my sorrows in peace" She swatted my hand away from her cup and shoved me away, drinking the whole bottle in seconds.

"Ok Yuri say whatever you want let's just get out of here first" I spoke as I looked around to find the eyes of men looking at her in her drunken state. I could just imagine what they were thinking, a hot woman too drunk to even walk and a short girl as company, what were our chances of getting out?

"Just leave me here. Just leave me here to die.." now they were practically eye her. Leave her here alone? Not a chance. I rubbed my temples relieving myself of the guilt to come, I swung my hand down giving Yuri a resounding slap across her face.

"Move. Now" I tried to speak as menacingly as I could.

"Yes sir" she sloppily saluted and dragged her drunken out of her chair stumbling. Luckily I caught her. I hung her arm over my shoulder and dragged her to the car, out of the den full of those erted old men. Now that I think about it I should feel less guilty of slapping her since I saved her from a possible case.

In the car I struggled to buckle her seat belt. She was mumbling to herself about how life was unfair to her.

"Taeyeon-ahh"

"Huh?"

"Mush mush mush"

"What?"

"Come closer"

I placed my ear closer to to hear what she wanted to say.

"Taeyeon-ahh..."

"Speak I'm listening"

The next thing I heard was her gagging followed by a warm sour smelling liquid flowing down my face onto my shirt. And yes it was in my ear too. Oh how I now wished I had slapped her twice just now. I grabbed some tissues cleaning my face and shirt before driving to the nearest budget hotel. I'm so going to make her pay for the cleaning services.

---No ones P.O.V---

"Yeobosayeo?"

"Tiffany?"

"Yes? Who is this?"

"Oh it's me Sooyoung I changed number"

"Ahh Sooyoung yes what is it?"

"Fany by any chance is your short girlfriend at home?"

"Taeyeon? No I'm afraid not."

"Oh cause I think I see her carrying a drunk lady into a hotel.."

"What!?"

"She is about 160cm? Short brown hair bleached at the tips driving a black car correct?"

"Y-yes are you sure you are looking at her?"

"Yep she just walked by my restaurant's window. And I have to say. The girl she’s carrying is hot."

"Ok where are you? I have to check for myself"

"I'll text you the address"

"Ok Thanks"

---In the hotel---

Taeyeon gently laid Yuri in the bed removing her soiled shirt and pants placing them into the laundry bag covering her exposed body with the blankets. She then went to the toilet to get Yuri a hot towel.

She helped the tall girl clean up with the towel, going back to the toilet occasionally to rinse the towel. After she was satisfied with Yuri's cleanliness she proceeded to have a bath to wash off the vomit that was still on her.

--- Hotel lobby---

"Sooyoung. Where are they?"

"I'm not sure, but they already checked into a room."

Tiffany waited impatiently for her to continue but there was no response.

"So? What room?"

"How do I know? I'm a chef not a private investigator."

"Ugh then what's the use of calling me down when you don't even know what room they are in?"

"What? You were the one that wanted to come down to see for yourself."

"Hmm true. Don't you have any idea how to get their room number? Does bribes work?"

"I doubt bribes work here. This may be a budget hotel but these are honest people you are dealing with."

"Its worth a shot." Tiffany said as she strode confidently toward the counter.

"Hi there I was wondering if you could tell me what room is miss Kim Taeyeon staying at." She gave her sweetest eye smile as she slipped a fifty-dollar note onto the counter top hoping the boy at the counter would fall for it.

The boy leaned forward pressing the fifty under his palm signaling her to come closer as he whispered into her ears. "Sorry miss but I think you would have to try harder,” he whispered to the bewildered Tiffany. And he continued by taking her fifty dollars and placing it into a box. "Thank you miss for contributing to our fund raising event for the elderly" he said cheerfully with a smile.

"Humph" she spun around on her heels and went back to a highly amused Sooyoung.

"I told you so."

"Whatever. Let's see you come out with a better idea."

"Gimme a minute." She left running off into a near by gift store purchasing a book and wrapped it up before going back to Tiffany's side.

"Oh wow a book. Good job genius." Tiffany said sarcastically while eyeing the book.

"I don't know if this will work but I saw it on TV and apparently, it works."

"Then do your magic, I'll be here waiting"

She watched as Sooyoung strolled to the counter.

"Hi excuse me a Miss Kim Taeyeon ordered this parcel I was wondering if you could deliver it to her for me." Sooyoung told the same boy at the counter.

"Sure thing miss."

She thanked him and walked back to Tiffany who was eyeing her in disbelieve.

"What was that? You passed him the book. Now what?"

"Watch." Sooyoung said as she pulled out a bag of chips. They stood there watching as the boy scribbled something on the parcel and called someone through the intercom system. A short while later a man came and picked up the parcel.

"Follow him" Sooyoung whispered nudging Tiffany along.

Both of them briskly walked up to him and entered into the same lift. She pretended that they were alighting on the same floor and followed the man out. He stopped in front of a room but the two of them continued to walk ahead to avoid suspicion.

"That's our room" Sooyoung pointed out.

"Wow you should reconsider being a private detective."

--- In the room---

Just as Taeyeon was done bathing a knock came from the door. She wrapped herself up with a towel and went to the door only opening a small gap enough for her to look through.

"Miss Kim you have a parcel."

She thanked to man as she s out hand for the parcel. Going back to the back the bed as she heard Yuri start to sleep talk.

"Sica. Mm sica don't leave me."

"Yuri Yuri-ahh you are dreaming." Taeyeon spoke as she wiped off the sweat from the girls face. Feeling her warm touch Yuri grabbed her and pulled her into an embrace while still dreaming in her drunken state, causing Taeyeon's towel to fall off her body.

"Sica~"

"Let go.." Taeyeon pushed away Yuri's face with her hand.

*Knock knock*

"Coming! Yah let go!" she struggled to pry apart Yuri's constricting hold when she accidentally slipped and while reaching out for something to hold she swiped the table lamp off the table.

--- --- ---

*Knock knock*

Tiffany tapped on the door hoping nothing funny was going on inside the room but when she heard Taeyeon's voice inside her hopes were immediately shattered.

*crash*

She was not able to handle it anymore.

"Sooyoung break this damned door."

"What!?"

"Break it, before I break your nose instead."

"Okok. Dude chill on the nose man." Sooyoung said as she took a few steps back before charging towards the door kicking it down. "Oh. My. Gawd."

"Move your face women" Tiffany said and pushing Sooyoung away. "KIM TAEYEON!!"

Taeyeon was on top of a barely dressed Yuri, the latter knocked out from her drinks. Arms still wrapped around Taeyeon.

"This is not what it looks like Fany-ahh"

"Right"

Tiffany walked you of the room with whatever dignity she still had left. Taeyeon scrambled after her dressing herself as she followed Tiffany.

--- Flashback End ---

Tiffany pushed Taeyeon away. Glaring at the small girl.

"I don't believe you. Let me out of this house now." she stuck out her hand reaching out for her keys. Taeyeon stepped away from her unable to raise her head to look at Tiffany in the eye.

"No."

"Wha-"

"No if anyone is living this house it should be me" Taeyeon went into her room shoving a few necessities into a small back pack before she went to unlock the door and handed the set of house keys to Tiffany.

"Take care of yourself. Bye." and she left.

--- --- ---

Taeyeon was gone Tiffany was left alone in the big house unsure of what to do just allowing her thoughts to wonder to dangerous places, it always seemed to drift back to that night in the hotel room. Whenever she did she would slap her self for even thinking about it.

*slap*

"Stop thinking about it she's gone it does not matter anymore" but her thoughts still went back to the same scenario where she left off.

"Urgh.. Seriously.. I have to do something before I go mad."

She got up from her seat and went around the house seeing what she could do to occupy herself. However there was nothing she could so. Taeyeon had always made sure the house was spotless everything was so organized you would think she had some obsessive-compulsive disorder.

While searching for something to tidy up or arrange she heard a familiar tone faintly playing, it was Taeyeon's phone. She followed the sound till it got louder and found it under a pile of papers on Taeyeon's study desk. There was one unread text message displayed on the phone, Tiffany unlocked the phone wanting to read the message out of curiosity but when she saw the sender's name she almost threw the phone against the wall, but she read on.

To: Taeyeon

Hi Taeyeon uhh. I suppose I should thank you for not leaving me in the pub last night. I'm really sorry about last night. That tall girl, what ever her name is, told me everything. I hope your girlfriend won't be that mad. And don’t worry I will pay you back for cleaning your car and clothes. Sorry bout' that.>.<
But hell you left me here barely clothed with a stranger what if anything happens to me?  And I think it's about time I got over Jessica. Maybe I could try that tall girl from last night she looks cute^^

P.S
Thanks for being there when I needed someone to vent ^^ you're awesome:) See you soon 

From: Yuri

When Tiffany read the message she was in tears. Now she was even more confused then ever. On one hand she wanted to kick herself for not believing what Taeyeon said and on the other was, what if this was all a set up? She picked up Taeyeon's phone and replied Yuri pretending to be Taeyeon

To: Yuri

Hey Yuri could we meet tomorrow? The cafe opposite my office?

From: Taeyeon


To: Taeyeon

Ok sure. Sorry about your shirt >.<

From: Yuri

--- --- ---

Tiffany sat quietly in the corner of the cafe waiting for Yuri to arrive. When she arrived she looked around the small cafe for Taeyeon and was about to go outside when Tiffany called out to her. Yuri did not know who Tiffany was but found her oddly familiar so she went over to her.

"Uhh hi have we met? How do you know me?"

"I'm Tiffany. Uhh Taeyeon's girlfriend."

"Tiffany? Omo." Yuri immediately bowed 90 degrees to Tiffany apologizing to her. But Tiffany asked her to stop and sit down.

--- --- ---

Both of them got their drinks, and just sat there awkwardly. No one knew where to start. When they started, both of them spoke at the same time.

"You first"

"Uhh. So.. Hi. I'm Tiffany. Uhh this is awkward isn't it? I'll just get to the point. What were you and Taeyeon doing?" Tiffany's eyes were piercing into Yuri's heart.

Yuri who had her head lowered in guilt and a little bit of fear raised her head to look at Tiffany in the eye and began to tell her story.

--- --- ---

Just outside of the Taeny estate there was a small girl lingering just outside. She was shabbily dressed in an oversized shirt and some kind of denim material pants which ended just above her knee. Her hair was in a mess frizzled ends sticking out everywhere. Not only that, she was smelly too.

When Tiffany came home after meeting Yuri and saw the small girl she swore she recognized that small dirty face. But then Tiffany rarely ever mingled with such unkempt individuals. Just as she was about to close the door the small girl managed to stop it frightening Tiffany out of her wits.

She was practically screaming in to the girls face when her leg lifted itself, and kicked the intruder in between her legs. The kick combined with the continuous screaming caused the girl to let go of the door to which Tiffany grabbed and slammed close but the intruder had shoved her foot in between the door frame and the door crushing her foot in between each time Tiffany slammed the door in attempt to close it.

"STOP!"

The intruder sounded oddly familiar to Tiffany.

"Jeezus Christ will you stop screaming? Aish. It's me Taeyeon. Don't tell me you forgot me already"

Tiffany finally stopped screaming but Taeyeon's foot was still caught in between the door.

Tiffany released her hold on the door and let Taeyeon in but she refused.

"I'm not going in."

"Why?"

"Thats what I said when I left. If anybody leaves the house then it has to be me."

Tiffany rolled her eyes and pointed at the short girl.

"What's wrong with you can't you even survive outside the house for one day? You smell, BAD and look at what you are wearing. It looks like you got it from the garbage. So get your sorry in here and wash up."

It wasn't as if Taeyeon hated this treatment. After all she does smell bad, and she needs a set of new cloths.

All she could do was hide her smile and ease her way into the house. But before she got anywhere near the bathroom her foot that was caught between the door gave out on her and she fell. But fortunately for her she fell into Tiffany's warm embrace, literally. She was assisted to the couch where Tiffany instinctively went to get some medicated oil for Taeyeon.

Tiffany then proceeded to place Taeyeon's leg on her lap as she massaged the swelling foot with the medicated oil.

As Tiffany worked on Taeyeon's leg. She was busy staring at Tiffany's face from her pink lips to her perfectly shaped nose moving sideways to the soft tender cheeks and finally drowning in the soft brown eyes of Tiffany, even her eyelashes seems so prefect. Who could blame her? In Taeyeon's eyes whatever that girl does, it's perfect.

As she explored Tiffany's face the patter started to speak. "So.. What have you been doing for the past one day?"

"Huh? It's only been a day? It felt like weeks."

"And you forgot to take your phone."

"Thats why I'm back. I need my phone and some clothes."

"No stay. I met Yuri just now-"

"Oh my God really? Please tell me that you did not hospitalize her."

"No I just-"

"Oh ****, you killed her!?"

"No I just-"

"No way don't tell me you-"

*slap*

"God women will you just shut up and let me talk?"

"Sorry."

"Aish. Seriously. I did not kill her. We just had a talk."

"About?"

"You." she looked up and cupped Taeyeon's cheeks, the latter was drowning in those soft brown eyes again. The smooth touch of Tiffany, as she slid her finger across her cheeks leaving a warm fuzzy sensation within her, her hand then slid lower towards Taeyeon's chin lifting it up slightly pressing her lips against the shorter girl's lips. When their lips parted Taeyeon's lips were burning from the kiss, further fueled by a burning desire yearning for more of the other girls lips.

She felt a warm drop drip on her hand. It was Tiffany, she was crying. Tiffany and crying never goes together. It was taboo. It was blasphemy. It was against everything she believed in. What was worse was that those tears were for her. It was purely unacceptable.

"Fany-yah don't cry."

She looked up with tear filled eyes "Sorry Taeyeon. Sorry for not believing you earlier. Sorr-"

"Shh it's alright now." Taeyeon held Tiffany in a warm embrace as she slowly hummed a song swaying side to side as if trying to put a baby to sleep.

A little while later Taeyeon felt the weight on her shoulders become slightly heavier. She got up from her sitting position trying to get the blood to flow back to her numbed limbs. She then went to dig in Tiffany's purse for her phone and found it in one of the side pockets. She picked it up and immediately dialed a number she had remembered by heart.

"Hello?"

"Yuri?"

"Taeyeon? I thought you got kicked out?"

"Not anymore. It's all good now. I think we could return to our normal lives by tomorrow. Thanks for getting me home."

"It's alright. So right now she doesn't suspect a thing right?"

"No, not a thing"

"Ok then I guess I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah see you tomorrow love ya"

 

--- --- ---

originally posted in soshified on 8 febuary 2012

as promised yesterday this is the original. do let me know which one you like more although i didnt really change much

leave a comment or feedback below and help me in becomeing a better writer.

thanks you :)