Even believe can spell lie (rewrite)

Snsd one shot collection
Even believe can spell lie (rewrite)
 
“Wait! Please Fany-ah let me explain” Taeyeon made a desperate dash forward to grab onto tiffany’s arm as she begged her to stay and hear her out.
 
“There is nothing to explain” Tiffany tore herself away from Taeyeon’s grasp. Her dark eyes b with tears bore right into Taeyeon’s skull “I know what I saw with my eyes, you were and in her arms Godammit!”
 
"Tiff-"

"Shut up! Shut up! Don't say it! Don't call my name!" her tears were flowing down her face dripping off onto the floor. Taeyeon quickly moved forward and hugged the brunet as she struggled to break free. “Why Taeyeon… Why do you have to hurt me like this?”
 
“I’m sorry Fany-ah please just hear me out even if you are not going to forgive me.”
 
***
“Yuri-yah you have enough to drink for tonight lets go
 
“Let me be just leave me alone just like how that did” Yuri’s words were slurred from having one too many drinks that night. “Can you believe it Taeng? She left me after all I’ve done for her…”
 
“I know Yuri-yah you’re a good person it her loss that she left you but let’s just get out of here first ok?”
 
“Just leave me here to die” Taeyeon let out an exasperated sigh as Yuri downed the contents of the bottle in a few seconds. She looked around her surroundings the bar was full of men some of them looking their way snickering among themselves. No way in hell is she going to leave her friend here.
 
“Kwon Yuri move your now.” Taeyeon rubbed at her temples starting to get annoyed by her best friend.
 
“Y’know ya sound a lot like Sica there for a moment” Yuri looked up at the short girl “Are you sure she didn’t leave me to cheat on you?”
 
“That’s it” Taeyeon swung her hand down onto Yuri’s cheek. “I said move your now.”
 
“Yes ma’am” Yuri gave a sloppy salute and stumbled off her chair, she would have fallen face first if Taeyeon hadn’t caught her and dragged her out of the bar and to her car.
 
“Taeyeon-ah” Yuri mumbles as she ed the top few buttons
 
“Ya! What do you think you’re doing” Taeyeon’s attention alternated between the road she was driving on and trying to button up her friend’s shirt.
 
“Taeyeon..” Yuri called again the end of the sentence fading into incoherent mumbles. Taeyeon decided to ignore her friend for now before they got into an accident. “Taengoo.. I think I need too puke…”
 
“Oh no… no you don’t even think about it.” Taeyeon’s eyes grew wide as she fumbled to open the windows as Yuri came closer to her. “No, no Yuri the window not me!”
 
“Taeyeonnie” Yuri leaned over to Taeyeon “mmghauhhh”
 
“Oh god for fuc-“ Taeyeon cursed as she felt the warm sour smelling liquid seeping through her clothes. She looked over to Yuri as she felt something tugging on her sleeves. Yuri was cleaning on her sleeves. The shorter girl would have strangled her best friend there and then if she wasn’t driving.
 
“Thanks buddy” Yuri smiled at her and patted her shoulder before leaning back and falling asleep.
 
***
“That’s what happened Fany-ah it’s all a misunderstanding.” Taeyeon explained as she tried to wipe away the slightly taller girl’s tears only to have her hand swatted away
 
“Don’t lie to me Kim Taeyeon. I wasn’t born yesterday, of all places you brought her to a hotel… Don’t give me the crap that you didn’t want our house to smell. I always knew you had a thing for her” Tiffany pushed the stunned girl away.
 
“What are you even talking about? I had a crush on her back in high school and that didn’t even last a week.”
 
“But you’re not denying it” noted Tiffany as Taeyeon’s eye look at everything else besides the girl in front of her “I knew it. What I can’t believe is you actually taking advantage of her when she is drunk”
 
Taeyeon’s eyes shot up immediately “That isn’t true.”
 
***
Taeyeon looked at her drunken friend on the bed and sighed to herself. How could someone treat her like this? Yuri was one of the nicest people she’d ever known which was the reason why she had a crush on her back in the days.
 
“Yuri-yah get up. You need to change into something more comfortable” Taeyeon poked her best friend only to have a hand slapped away. “Ugh you are such a pain.”
 
With no further response from Yuri, the short girl then too the liberty of removing the stuffy looking skinny jeans and covering her with a blanket before proceeding to take a well-deserved shower.
 
“Oh god when will this smell get off me... It’s all your fault” Taeyeon kicked Yuri’s feet as she sat down on a chair beside the latter still smelling like puke.
 
“You are going to pay for my clothes as well they’re all stained and smelly thanks to you.” Taeyeon continued to complain as she threw her wet clothes on another chair to dry. Yuri was mumbling incoherently something about Jessica and herself but what caught Taeyeon’s interest was when she heard her name being mentioned.
 
Taeyeon went closer to listen more clearly to what the tanned girl was talking about until Yuri, in her drunken state, decides to pull Taeyeon down and hugging her. “Ya Kwon Yuri what the heck do you think you’re doing. Move your hands.”
 
“Mmm Sica.. I won’t let you go”
 
“Ugh Yuri! It’s me Taeyeon. Not your precious Jessica” Then came a knock on the door.
 
"Coming! Yah let go!" she struggled to pry apart Yuri's constricting hold when she accidentally slipped and while reaching out for something to hold she swiped the table lamp off the table. “. You’re paying for that too Yuri.”
 
The knocks on the door became more frantic and to some extent it even sounded like someone was trying to break it down. Taeyeon braced herself Yuri’s shoulder trying to push her away as she heard the door being broken down.
 
“Oh my God”
 
“Sooyoung? What are yo-“ Taeyeon never finished her sentence as a familiar husky voice sounded from behind the lanky girl.
 
"Move your face women" Tiffany said and pushing Sooyoung away. "Kim Taeyeon!"
 
“It’s not what it looks like Fany-ah” then she looked down only to realize the awkward position they were in. Taeyeon had her hands on Yuri’s chest and was sitting on her hips and Yuri still had her hands around Taeyeon finally knocked out from the drinks she had

"Right"

Tiffany walked you of the room with whatever dignity she still had left. Taeyeon scrambled after her dressing herself as she followed Tiffany.
 
***
“That’s when you came in.. and I think you know everything from that point. Please Fany-ah you have to believe me I will never cheat on you.”
 
"I don't believe you. Let me out of this house now." she stuck out her hand reaching out for her keys. Taeyeon stepped away from her unable to raise her head to look at Tiffany in the eye.

"No."

"Wha-"

"No if anyone is living this house it should be me. You don’t deserve to suffer away from home." Taeyeon went into her room shoving a few necessities into a small back pack before she went to unlock the door and handed the set of house keys to Tiffany. "Take care of yourself Fany-ah”
 
Taeyeon was gone Tiffany was left alone in their apartment unsure of what to do just allowing her thoughts to wonder to dangerous places, it always seemed to drift back to the night in the hotel room.

"Stop thinking about it she's gone it does not matter anymore" but her thoughts still went back to the same scenario where she left off.

"Urgh.. Seriously.. I have to do something before I go mad."

She got up from her seat and went around the house seeing what she could do to occupy herself. However there was nothing she could do. Taeyeon had always made sure the house was spotless everything was so organized you would think she had some obsessive-compulsive disorder and nothing was showing on the television

While searching for something to get her mind off the short girl she heard a familiar tone faintly playing, it was Taeyeon's phone. She followed the sound till it got louder and found it under a pile of papers on Taeyeon's study desk. There was one unread text message displayed on the phone, Tiffany unlocked the phone wanting to read the message out of curiosity but when she saw the sender's name she almost threw the phone against the wall, but she read on.
 
“Taeyeon-ah thanks for not leaving me in the bar last night, and I’m really sorry about your car and clothes. Oh and your tall friend told me everything that happened after I was knocked out.. my bad.. I hope tiffany won’t be that mad..”
 
Tiffany stared at the phone, her mind was in a whirl, so Taeyeon was telling the truth after all? She picked up the phone once more and proceeded to reply.
 
“Yuri-yah can we meet tomorrow?”
 
“Sure taeng. I assume you got kicked out of the house again huh? Just let me know the time and place tomorrow. See you bud’”
 
***
“Yuri over here.” The American waved over to the Korean who was looking around the café they decided to meet in.
 
“Fany Fany Tippany! Long time no see!” the Korean approached the table and gave the American a hug “Taeyeon didn’t tell me you would be here, where’s that midget?”
 
“Umm actually I was the one that called you out” Yuri stared at tiffany’s face her eyes suddenly widening as she came to a realization.
 
“Oh. What fo-“ Yuri stared at tiffany’s face her eyes suddenly widening as she came to a realization.
“Ohh no Fany it’s not what you thought, nothing happened that night I swear me and taeng-  I mean Taeyeon we are just friends. We I was ju-“
 
“I know Yuri-yah relax I’m not going to kill you. Not here at least” Tiffany interrupted her smiling as she spoke which made things a whole lot creepier in Yuri’s opinion “I just wanted to know your side of the story y’know? Even the Jessica part”
 
Yuri then started to give a recount of her side of the story, occasionally glancing over to tiffany’s hand making sure it didn’t make its way to the fork or some other sharp object
 
***
Just outside of the Taeny estate there was a small girl lingering just outside. She was shabbily dressed in an oversized shirt and some kind of denim material pants which ended just above her knee. Her hair was in a mess frizzled ends sticking out everywhere. Not only that, she was smelly too.

When Tiffany came home after meeting Yuri and saw the small girl she swore she recognized that small dirty face. But then Tiffany rarely ever mingled with such unkempt individuals. Just as she was about to close the door the small girl managed to stop it frightening Tiffany out of her wits.

She was practically screaming in to the girls face when her leg lifted itself, and kicked the intruder in between her legs. The kick combined with the continuous screaming caused the girl to let go of the door to which Tiffany grabbed and slammed close but the intruder had shoved her foot in between the door frame and the door crushing her foot in between each time Tiffany slammed the door in attempt to close it.

"STOP!"

The intruder sounded oddly familiar to Tiffany.

"Jeezus Christ will you stop screaming? Aish. It's me Taeyeon. Don't tell me you forgot me already"

Tiffany finally stopped screaming but Taeyeon's foot was still caught in between the door.

Tiffany released her hold on the door and let Taeyeon in but she refused.

"I'm not going in."

"Why?"

"Thats what I said when I left. If anybody leaves the house then it has to be me. I just need you to pass me my clothes and probably some soap while you’re at it"

Tiffany rolled her eyes and pointed at the short girl.

"What's wrong with you can't you even survive outside the house for one day? You smell, BAD and look at what you are wearing. It looks like you got it from the garbage. So get your sorry in here and wash up."

It wasn't as if Taeyeon hated this treatment. After all she does smell bad, and she needs a set of new clothes.

All she could do was hide her smile and ease her way into the house. But before she got anywhere near the bathroom her foot that was caught between the door gave out on her and she fell. But fortunately for her she fell into Tiffany's warm embrace. She was assisted to the couch where Tiffany instinctively went to get some medicated oil and bandages for Taeyeon.

Tiffany then proceeded to place Taeyeon's leg on her lap as she massaged the swelling foot with the medicated oil, as Tiffany worked on Taeyeon's leg. She was busy staring at Tiffany's face from her pink lips to her perfectly shaped nose moving sideways to the soft tender cheeks and finally drowning in the soft brown eyes of Tiffany, even her eyelashes seems so prefect. Who could blame her? In Taeyeon's eyes whatever that girl does, it's perfect.

As she explored Tiffany's face the latter started to speak. "So.. What have you been doing for the past one day?"

"Huh? It's only been a day? It felt like weeks."

"And you forgot to take your phone."

"Ah I was wondering where it want when I couldn’t open the door just now. Would you pass me charger to take with me later too?”

"No stay. I met Yuri just now-"

"Oh my God really? Please tell me that you did not hospitalize her."

"No I just-"

"Oh , you killed her!?"

"No I just-"

"No way don't tell me you-"

*slap*

"God women will you just shut up and let me talk?"

"Sorry."

"Aish. Seriously. I did not kill her. We just had a talk."

"About?"

"You." she looked up and cupped Taeyeon's cheeks, the latter was drowning in those soft brown eyes again.  “I love you Taeyeon-ah, I’m so sorry. I was afraid that you would leave me”
 
“It’s ok Fany-ah I understand, I love you too Fany”
 
 
 
 
--- --- ---
This is a rewrite i tried to do.. its not much of a rewrite tho but i wanted to try something new.. even though its nothing much i hope you guys liked it. I'll probably uplead the original tomorrow night
thanks for the support and leave a comment/ feedback below it would really help me out in trying to be a better writer :)