AYO GG

Snsd one shot collection

A dull throbbing sound could be heard through the walls. A distant mummer echoing down the corridor. Staff and crew running past in slow motion, I could hear the thumping of my heart adrenaline was pumping. Everything seems to move so slowly. I turned back the girls were nervous I could feel it, I felt light headed, must be the adrenaline. 

No now is not the time to faint. We have gone so far, the girls have worked do hard I mustn't let them down now. 9 strangers who became sisters. 9 totally complete personalities coming together as one body. The amount of tears that was shed the countless hours of sleep sacrificed to perfect dance routines. The years of practice just for that one glorious moment. Who would have thought? We would be standing here now. 

Into the new world our debut. Who would, even for a second, imagine 9 girls on a stage together?  Wining rookie awards and even artist of the year. Glorious glorious debut, but nothing lasts forever. Then came the black ocean the pain the girls had to endure during the few minuets which felt like eternity. A torture no one should have gone through. The indescribable pain that tore my heart when I saw my members cry while performing our song. What cruel animals could do such a despicable act? Anger coursed through my veins. Hot tears rolled down my cheeks. All we could do was dance. But we persevered didn't we? 

The dull throbbing got louder the mummers in the echoing down the corridors were getting more distinct. Yes we survived the black ocean. 

Gee glorious gee, the same concert the same stage as the black ocean. We showed them what we were made of, yes we did. That every stage where we were humiliated was the same stage that we ruled, they screamed our names they wanted us. Untouched and unbeaten for 9 weeks. We became legends. Glorious reign of the Kpop kingdom. No one and nothing could pull us down. Best female group, song of the year, artist of the year, disk daesang and disk bonsang awards. We were the apex predators. The ones on the thrones, we ruled Kpop from year onwards.

The girls huddled together a short prayer a familiar chant. We stepped on the platform as it slowly ascended. The heavy beats of the music. The screams of our most beloved fans. The chants which were once so distant now so distinct. I could hear it clearly now. The people who made this possible were just seconds away from my view as we ascended.

'So Nyuh Shi Dae, So Nyuh Shi Dae.' Was their cries. The ones we work so hard for, our fans our people our Sones. They made this possible, they made us possible. Truly living up to their names So-one, a flood of pink could be seen in the pitch darkness of the arena. Pulsating with each beat of the music. Screams deafening. I looked around me, this was our world this is our legacy. 

A new beat started to play. This was our moment girls. 6 years of blood sweat and tears. This moment we weren't the queen of Kpop anymore. 

The goddesses are here 

'AYO GG' 

 

 

 

--------

A/N

this was written on 5 Aug 2013 for the girls annivasry.

the specific character I had in mind while writing this was sooyoung since she does the "AYO GG" part. But since I don't specify any characters I guess you guys can put in who ever you think fits. 

peace :)