Entry 7

Of Pandamonium and Dragon Breath

Entry 7. May 8, 2014

It’s been days since I last wrote. The same ty hospital nurses kept on checking in on me constantly. I had no privacy to write about how ty they were and how much I love Kris.

So. Yeah.

But I’m out. I’m finally out. I’m writing this in the freedom of the park, where the air isn’t thick with the smell of disinfectant and doctor cologne (which also happens to smell like disinfectant. I wonder if doctors get any action with their wives at all, the way they smell). They told me not to rush myself, to walk away slowly. I think they were going to make me sign some papers, but I left before they could get at me and shackle me down and make me labor over hospital forms.

Hospitals are cruel, cruel places.

I’m sorry. I can’t find a bit of funny anywhere in my body, not even my funny bone (haha Tao, you’re so funny). Things have been stressful lately. I hope the police don’t get involved, because they might find out about where I’m living. And that...that would be bad.

I couldn’t thank Bacon and his parents. I ran away the minute I was released. I’ll have to get my school uniform back and go to school in a couple of days.

I don’t know if being released is good or bad.

What if I see the gang again?

What if next time, it’s worse?

 


A/N: Another little filler of a chapter to provide some background! Sorry it's so short, but that's just the way Tao writes haha. The pace totally picks up afterwards, I promise, so just bear with me ^^

Thank you to all that already do subscribe, upvote, comment, and read my stories, I love you bubblies so so much! You are my inspiration to write :)))

also, there have been a few comments noting that G-Dragon had called Tao "Panda" in their gang encounter on one of the entries, and that BigBang's Seungri is also called "Panda." thank you for bringing this up, but I am well aware of it considering that Seungri was my first bias, and is still my ultimate K-Pop bias of all time! so yes, Tao is also called "Panda," but I have decided that Seungri is not a major part of this story (unless you want him to be c:). sorry, I forgot to address this issue previously, but thank you to those for bringing that to my attention.