Entry 3

Of Pandamonium and Dragon Breath

Entry 3. April 11, 2014

What was I doing the last couple of days?

Oh, that’s right.

Being unconscious.

I’m still in the hospital. Thankfully, Bacon brought my diary with me, and double thanks to him that he didn’t open it and read my deep dark secrets.

At least, that’s what he told me he didn’t do. But I warned him that if he was lying, I’d slice him up and fry him for breakfast.

He shriveled a bit before he swore that he didn’t read anything. So I think maybe he’s not lying.

But the hospital story. You, my diary, of all things, would know I avoid the hospital at all costs no matter what. So I’m in here because of stupid Bacon.

Well. And because I got jumped the other day.

Again.

Sometimes they have reasons to attack me. Sometimes they don’t.

I guess that day was just a don’t kind of day.

The gang was following me home. Obviously they already knew where I lived, having picked on me and tracked me so many times already, but right after school on Wednesday or so I noticed Kyuhyun falling in step behind me.

The rat. He didn’t even have the grace to hide—not that that would’ve helped, since we all know I would’ve caught him trailing after me anyway.

Me being me, you know.

Hangeng followed closely behind, striding boldly down the sidewalk right ahead of Kyuhyun as if he owned the town. He smirked at me when I looked back. I quickened my pace, trying to ignore the sweat that started to bead on my forehead and hoping they were just going the same way.

But no. That never happens with them. They don’t “just happen” to be stalking me, just like it doesn’t “just happen” when Kris bumps into me at school, or when he texts me.

(He texts me only for homework. And our collisions are usually because he’s carrying a million different boxes of gear and clothing for the basketball team. But come on. They can’t just be accidents.)

Anyway.

I began to walk faster, tightening my grip on my bookbag and fearing any little movement that might seem threatening would have the whole gang on me.

Literally. Like, a pile of all-muscle thugs on top of an innocent, dark-haired (and unbelievably fabulous) guy. It’s happened before.

Like, I know I’ll be hella famous and everything, but I hope the morons understand that the paparazzi slash fangirling is only for after I get bodyguards.

Someone stepped into my path, and then two others. I didn’t bother looking at their faces, in case that the animalistic idiots would see that as a threat and punch me (resulting in a mutilated face just as ugly as theirs). I stopped walking. There was no point in running off anymore. They’d catch up to me if I tried, anyway.

“Heh,” I heard from the bushes. A lean, lithe figure with his classy trademark smirk stepped out, and the others parted for him. The king, the leader of them all, obviously.

I was too familiar with the gang than I would’ve liked to be.

I narrowed my eyes. “G-Dragon. Get out of my way.”

He squinted at me. “Damn, Panda, you are funny. I didn’t know this place belongs to you. So sorry.” He looked from side to side coolly, his sharp teeth gleaming when the sun caught them. He turned back on me, his piercing eyes looking me up and down. I stiffened and straightened my back, trying not to show just how terrified I was.

Okay. I’ll admit it. Most of the gang members were hot. Some were fiery, like GD. Others were smoking like Siwon or Kangin. And I was afraid of every single one of them.

Hangeng and Kyuhyun caught up to us, Kyuhyun expertly cracking his neck from side to side. Yesung came up from behind him and put a hand on Hangeng’s shoulder, cocking an eyebrow like GD and chewing on his cigarette. I even saw Choi Minho make one of his rare appearances.

Just peachy.

I took a breath in and tried not to panic. Now’s not the time, Tao, not the time. Think of something good. Kris. Gucci. Yeah. Think of Gucci.

No, think of Kris buying you Gucci.

The thought must’ve leaked out onto my face, because G-Dragon grinned even wider. He boldly stepped up and gave me a shove. I stepped back to catch my balance, but didn’t shove back. “Well well. Our little Panda’s thinking about his beau.”

I shot a wide-eyed glance at him, my heart hammering against my ribs. Kibum, the one who liked to be called Key, appeared out of nowhere and laughed harshly. “You’d think we didn’t know? We know everything, Tao. Everything.” He gave me what he liked to call, “The Eye,” and I swallowed. What did he mean? He could’ve given me “The Elbow,” or “The Foot,” and I would’ve had an equal level of comprehension.

But honestly, it wasn’t the time for jokes. I was practically paralyzed in my spot.

I think I feared more of what they would say rather than what they would do, and what would happen later rather than what was happening now.

“You know what we mean,” Key grinned, turning back to blend in with the rest of the group.

They could read my mind. No surprise there. Being their punching bag for my whole life kind of had that effect on them.

“Who is he?” Heechul called out drunkenly. The bottle of booze swished in his hand. “Maybe we can do him better than we do you.” His sick laughter was followed by the others.

I swallowed my anger. Learning Wu Shu had done nothing for me, although I was pretty good at it. I couldn’t fight with around twenty-five against one. And if I did I’d be found. I’d be found as the one who’s living in an empty penthouse because he—um—did away the owner. Even in my diary, I don’t think it’s safe to admit what I really did.

That’s another story anyway.

But taking it to the level of Kris, talking about him like he was some filthy male e (because even if in the slightest chance he might be one, he would still be a crazily beautiful and breathtaking e of high demand—although it makes me gag to think about him like that), was too much. I balled my fists. He was my best friend good friend friend friend of friend acquaintance classmate, and I couldn’t let a snide comment like that go.

GD noticed me getting ready in a fighting stance, but he was the only one. With a yell of fury I leapt onto Heechul, clawing at his shoulders with my hands and trying to get my foot under him to kick him in the nuts, over and over. GD growled and yanked me back, twisting his arm around me in a headlock, but I managed to slip away from his grip and bite his shoulder through his aviator’s jacket, hard. He yelped and drew away while Heechul ran around the sidewalk screaming like a crazed madman with an insane monkey on his head trying to tear his brains out. Which, in this case, sort of made sense.

Alcohol that was probably illegal splashed onto my face, the flavor spicy and burning against my skin. I threw wild punches at Heechul’s skull, my Wu Shu training disgraced as I fought street-style. Kangin and Jonghyun leapt out of the bushes like soldiers, ready to defend their gang member. They were some of the best fighters the gang had, and I could’ve been one of them. I’d been offered but I turned it down.

A reason as to why the gang loves pouncing on me. But that’s also another story for later.

My knees were locked tight on Heechul’s waist, almost crushing his ribcage. My upper body bent down as Kangin yanked at my shoulders and Jonghyun delivered a stinging blow to my cheek, but I jerked myself right back up using my amazing incredible ab strength (YES I have amazing incredible ab strength). Two others that I could not name—the gang had recent additions—swarmed my vision with blood and pain, and everything else was lost in a dizzy swirling of loud, muffled shouts and rapid movements.

I was going down. Obviously. Rips and tears and spots of blood were starting to appear on my school uniform jacket, although I barely felt the pain after experiencing so many previous beatings before. My face had been whipped back and forth, no doubt covered in bruises by now, and one of my ankles hurt badly. I was lucky I didn’t bother wearing my tie today; they could’ve choked me with it. I’d never think the gang would kill me, they would lose their plaything; but I didn’t put it past their ability to.

I still had a crushing grip on Heechul, and despite each punch at my back and legs that could break bone, I clung on to him tightly. I could hear his wailing and feel the ground tremble underneath me as he stumbled around unsteadily, my arms around his throat and a hand in his hair. My ears were ringing and my vision was blurry with blood, but I was going to fight until I collapsed.

Like always.

But then something happened that completely and totterly (it’s a word mix between totally and utterly, I just made it up, accept it because it’s now officially a word) stunned me. TOP had come out of nowhere and was approaching us steadily.

Yeah. I know right. OMFG. TOP.

What the ? I’d stared at him incomprehensibly, still in shock and sort of creeped out that I thought a gang member I’d seen at school was actually hot (I mean they are all hot, but he was the only one where I had mentally acknowledged him as hot plainly because of my ignorance. Me? Ignorant? Shocker, I know).

I kind of stopped bashing Heechul’s brains in with this realization, or stopped struggling or something, I don’t know, but the gang took advantage of my surprise and grabbed me all at once.

And yet again, I was their little punching bag. Heechul threw me to the ground and the breath was thrown out of me as I was kicked and slapped and punched in every human body part possible (yes, even there , except it hurt the same as any other areas--I’ve been desensitized in that area due to countless fights I guess, which is okay if I can’t reproduce because I’ll just marry Kris in the future and we can adopt three babies). One more strike from Key and I was seeing red spots. Everything suddenly appeared even more blurry and dim, as did the sound, like someone had turned down the volume of the fight. My arm flailed and crashed into someone’s face. I could feel teeth against my skin and blood gushing out, but I didn’t feel any pain.

Just nothingness.


 

 

...I’ll have to stop here because I have a killer headache and my foot hurts like a mean little is chewing it off. The memories aren’t too pleasant themselves. Also, the nurse is saying in her gentle nurse-voice to get some rest, because I shouldn’t be awake at this time and I should really be sleeping and do I want some water before I go to bed or do I need to go to the bathroom.

I guess I’d think she’s super hot and y and I’d like to see more of her s that are already popping out if I was straight.

But I’m not. I think she’s just a thirsty lonely ho dressed up as a nurse.

Sorry not sorry for my brutal opinion.

Speaking of Kris (we weren’t actually speaking of him but I’m always thinking of him anyway, and this is my diary so I can transition however I want), just wait till I tell you about how I made it out alive. It involves him. And a little group he calls, “EXO.”

My hero.

But that’s another story. For later.

Just wait.


 


A/N: Another entry! Yay \(^o^)/ I hope you guys are digging it so far!

Because it's my attempt at being comedic. And being Tao. I'm probably miserably failing but asdfghjkl;asdfahfkj

This chapter was a little more gruesome with the violence and the gang fight and all, so I hope it wasn't too grotesque for anyone. And did anyone notice that I brought Hangeng back from nonexistence /( ^o^)/ \(^o^ )\ cuz yknow why not. It's Hangeng. The gang is mostly random people that I picked from SHINee, Bigbang, and Super Junior. So not everyone from each band. But everyone from EXO will show up cuz...well...it's EXO. *woot woot*

But anyway, I'd like to say thank you to my wonderful subbies and commenters and readers! I didn't expect this ol' story to gain so much love, but I really appreciate it! Please do tell me how this story is going for you as of late, whether you like it or not, and what you think is going to happen next (cuz it's all written out already ;D)! And don't forget to subscribe, comment, and upvote! The support really helps me a lot, like no joke.

~Mwah and xoxo to you all, and remember that bubble tea is for the soul~