06

Cyanide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-1 year later-

Kris bent down and placed a bundle of flowers beside a tombstone that was marked: Hwang Zi Tao, Best Friend.

“I’m back old friend… I haven’t forgotten about you…” Kris settled himself on the grass beside the grave, reflecting, remembering, and crying, even though Tao had insisted moments before his death and this was what he had wanted… Kris still never stopped blaming himself… 

*           *           *

Emilia shivered outside as she waited anxiously for Kris; he had been in there for hours already, without an umbrella. She wanted to go in, but knew that Kris needed this time to be alone, so she tried her best to settle her antsy heart and forced herself to stay rooted. When Kris finally came out, she ran over to him.

Emilia: “You’re soaking wet! Let’s get back before you catch a cold.”

Kris: “Huh?” he only now noticed the pouring rain. Kris looked at Emilia, her big brown eyes opened wide with worry; she had been out here, in the cold, waiting for him… Kris took a good look at her, the cold had drained most of the colour from her face and yet she was still the most awing girl he had ever seen. Her soft brows were scrunched together in the middle; her glaze directed to him was filled with concern. Kris’s eyes travelled down and lingering when the met her of lips…the lips that can take away any pain. Kris leaned down and kissed them.

Emilia was so startled by this action that she dropped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter